Chapter 45: Are You Man Enough, Onew?

My On Flight Boyfriend

"If I said yes, What would you do?"

 

Onew's POV

 

Jenny was so close to me. I could feel her hot breath on my neck and smell her strawberry breath. She seated herself on the couch, that was really meant only to fit one. She had a smirk on her face as she asked me the question. The smirk wasn't meant to be seductive. It just seemed like she put it on her to face to make me uncomfortable. Jenny put her head on her palm and waited for my response. 

 

"Is this some sort of confession?" I asked. "You're trying to get in my pants aren't you!" I said it jokingly so that she wouldn't feel uncomfortable ,but Jenny just giggled. What an odd girl… 

 

"However you want to interpret it." she said, "but, I am free once this flight is over." she said with a wink. I let out a laugh. If I didn't know how innocent Jenny was I really would have though that she wanted to get in my pants. Jenny was such a bad flirt. 

 

"I guess that you want me to make the first move?" I asked, Jenny shook her head no and said, "I already made the first move, didn't I?" 

 

I just smiled at her. Jenny was seriously trying to ask me out. Should I give her a chance? Jenny was the first one to really convince me to get over Miyoung. She didn't even know me that well, yet the advice she gave me was even more personal than even my own mother could give me. The first one…

 

"I feel bad," I mumbled. Jenny's eyes widened. She looked rather flustered. Disappointed also flashed across her face.

 

Jenny stood up. "You're still trying to get over Miyoung," she mumbled, "It's okay, I understand. I was ignorant and stupid. I shouldn't " Jenny gave me a small smile and looked at her feet, waiting for me to leave the stewardess' room. I stood up as well and stepped towards her, placing me hand on her right shoulder. Jenny lifted her head to look at me. 

 

"I feel bad," I said, "because, I wasn't a man enough to make the first move. You, the girl, made the first move." 

 

Jenny hugged me and laid her head on my chest. I was so shocked that I didn't move. Jenny comfortably let her head rest, but she suddenly stiffened. Jenny looked up at me with wide eyes and quickly let go of me. "Sorry," she mumbled. 

 

"It's fine," I said, "So what are our plans for after-" 

 

"Wait." Jenny interrupted me. 

 

"You said you felt bad, right?" she asked, "If you do then make the first move and ask me out. Like a real man." she said, smiling. Jenny took a seat back on the couch and crossed her legs. Her hands rested on her lap. 

 

"Ready!" she said, cutely.

 

I stood up straight and held my hands together in front of me. My shoulders were raised and my feet were a shoulders length apart. I held my position and said, "Jenny, would you like to accompany to dine after this flight is over?" Jenny placed pointer finger on her chin and tapped it. Jenny looked rather cute as she pretended consider the pros and cons of going on a date with me. 

 

"Hm, sure. Why not!" Jenny squeaked. 

 

--------

 

Jonghyun's POV

 

Miyoung was sitting there expressionless. Eun Mi had just made her way back to her seat and let us to think about everything she just said. Deep inside, I knew that what Eun Mi just said is making her feelings waver. 

 

"What are you thinking about?" I asked. Miyoung glanced at me with sad eyes. 

 

"Do you think I made the wrong decision in the past?"

 

 


 

 

 

ew, what a bad chapter LOL.

sorry for the crap XD

enjoy it? (;

 

ohh && i wrote this one-shot

so if you want to check it out : 

 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/29151/a-friend-s-confession-taemin

 

READERS & SUBSCRIBERS are the BOMBBB!

COMMENTERS are the SHIZZZ! (;