Chapter 44: "How Scandalous! XD"

My On Flight Boyfriend

elloericaa.tumblr.com

i follow back. (:

 

 
"Guess I he was too busy falling in love to even remember his family…" 

 

At The Same Time

 

Onew's POV

 

Eun Mi rose from her seat and took a seat towards Miyoung and Jonghyun. Eun Mi raised her hand to tap Miyoung's shoulder. but she stopped herself. She turned around and faced me. Then she raised right arm and gave me the "fighting" pose. I returned it and flashed her a smile. Eun Mi silently nodded then turned around to tap Miyoung's shoulder. 

 

Eun Mi began talking to Miyoung and I took the chance to escape. Why would I escape? Just to make sure that Eun Mi wouldn't turn around and ask me for backup. 

 

I tiptoed through the aisle and slipped towards the stewardess room, where I hopped Jenny would be. Again, why would I be looking for Jenny? Well, I needed someone to talk to! No, I was not looking for a secret hook-up. Onew doesn't work that way. 

 

Silently, I knocked on the door. Behind the door, a sound of a lock clicked open. The door creaked open slightly and peeking through the gap was a doe-like eye. "Onew?" the person behind the door asked. She opened the door a little wider and pulled me in. Jenny pushed me onto one of the chairs in the stewardess resting area. 

 

"Why are you wandering the plane? Shouldn't you be in your seat! Waiting for the flight to end. Which is in," she stopped to check her watch, "about 3 hours?" 

 

"I needed to get away from my chair," I said, "Eun Mi is confessing to Miyoung about her true identity." Jenny just smirked, raised an eyebrow, and folded her shoulders. Jenny let out a large sigh.

 

"It was going to happen someday," she replied, "Are you worried?" I shook my head yes, then quickly changed my mind and said no. Jenny raised an eyebrow again. "So, you're worried, but not worried?" she asked. I nodded my head. 

 

"Yeah," 

 

" it up," said Jenny. I let out a chuckle. 

 

"I am not worried because it is the right thing to do," I stated, "I'm just worried that if I do, she'll over-react, she'll hate me even more, and we will never ever have a chance to get back together again!" 

 

"You're an idiot," she replied "you were supposed to get over her. Why even get together again when you know things won't work out. The trust between you isn't the same." I just smiled as she spoke.

 

"You're jealous aren't you?" I said with a enormous smirk plastered on my face.

 

Jenny didn't reply. She just let go of her crossed arms and sat in closer to me. 

 

"If I said yes, What would you do?"



 

another chapter added.

(: crap, i KNOW. LOL.

 

so final decision: 

this part of the story will end... maybe in 10-15 chapters? 

depends on how long I can elongate things.

&& there will be a special 6 chapter epilogue.

one for each of the main characters. & a special one. :D

 

tell me what you think about the idea... and if there is a sequel, I'll need to think of another idea. :DD

 

READERS & SUBSCRIBERS are the BOMB!

COMMENTERS are the SHIZZZ! (;