Another Review Guys! From Vanillalove. (ANOTHER CHAPTER COMING THIS WEEK)

My On Flight Boyfriend

 

My on Flight Boyfriend [REVIEW]

 
Title: My On flight Boyfriend
Reviewer: thousandloveletters
AFF username: singingintherain
 
 
Title: 5/5
I was actually instantly attracted to the story when I first saw your title, and it definitely describes the story well, so full marks for this one.
 
Description/Foreword: 6.5/10
Definitely a good foreword, but I do think the description was a tad too little.. The character introduction was unbelievably awesome too, but the whole thing just seemed a little.. too plain perhaps? It would have definitely attracted me more if you had graphics for your character introductions.
 
Graphic/Poster: 2/5
Definitely pretty and simple, but also it definitely isn't eye-catching.
 
Plot: 10/15
Definitely an enjoyable plot, but somehow a little too draggy, or is it just me?
 
Flow: 3/5
The flow, to me, was far too slow. I, for one, really don't like stories that are slow with short chapters. I find it far too hard to read, and eventually I lose interest in it.
 
Vocab/Punctuation/Grammar/Spelling: 15/15
This was definitely perfect. Flawless, even.
 
Ending: _/15
No ending, so this is going to be left ungraded.
 
 
Format: 6.5/10
The format was pretty good, to be honest, but for one.. I'm someone who puts a lot of emphasis on the font. And to be honest, your font wasn't to my liking.
 
 
Writing Style: 16.5/20
Like the previous one, I do not like the font. But other than that, everything else is fine.
 
Total: 48/85
Now, don't be disheartened if you got a low mark from me. Probably everyone will