Chapter 51: Don't Say Goodbye - CNBLUE

My On Flight Boyfriend

 

The hallway was empty and the sounds of our sneakers tapping against the floor were the only sounds that could be heard. Tap. Tap. Tap. I was trailing behind Jonghyun who was walking at a moderately fast speed. Jonghyun and I were the last to get off of the plane and it seemed that our procrastinating wasn't going to pay off in the end.

 

"Wanna slow it down a bit, Jonghyun," I called out to him, "The luggage isn't gonna go anywhere." 

 

Jonghyun turned around and realized my presence. He smiled at me then paused in the middle of the hall to wait. I slowly caught up to him and we began to walk once again. The trip was silent and almost awkward. It was as if Jonghyun tried to be distant on purpose. Well, he made it obvious by stepping at least a foot or two away from me every time I was close. 

 

The end of the long hall was near and I sign flashed on the ceiling, "Baggage Claim". We walked through the glass doors and stumbled into the luggage pickup area. Several people from our flight we crowded together next to a baggage carousel to pickup their luggage. 

 

"Do we pick up our stuff there?" I asked, pointing to the baggage carousel with a large '4' next to it. 

 

Jonghyun just nodded his head at my question and made his way to the groups of people there. One by one, passengers found their belongings and were making their way out of the baggage claim and into the main area of Incheon Airport. 

 

At the end, there was only Jonghyun and I, Onew and Eun Mi, and a handful of other passengers. A large black suitcase drifted out and onto the carousel. Jonghyun's eyes widened and he made a grab for the suitcase. "One out of two," he mumbled. Onew and Eun Mi picked up their belongings and were waiting by the carousel anyway. Onew made a quick call, making it seem like they were waiting for someone. 

 

I let out a sigh. None of my belongings had made their way out. I pouted and sat on the ground. "Miyoung, is that yours?" asked Jonghyun who was pointing to a dark red suitcase. I brightened up and nodded. Quickly, I stood up and reached for the bag. The bag was exactly 50 pounds and was hard to pick up. Jonghyun couldn't stand my struggling and went to help me. 

 

He picked up the suitcase and placed it softly onto the ground. "Thanks," I said. 

 

Jonghyun, again, just nodded. Not even muttering a 'Your Welcome'. What has gotten into him? Why was Jonghyun acting so cold? A large box then passed us on the carousel and I could tell it was Jonghyun's. It was pretty obvious since Jonghyun was written in bold letters on one side of the box. Jonghyun took the box and threw it onto his cart. He rubbed his hands together and let out a large sigh. A sigh that had some sort of sad connotation to it. 

 

"Well, I have all of my things…" stated Jonghyun. I just nodded my head. I looked towards the carousel and saw my last bag coming out. 

 

"Want to help me get that?" I asked smiling. Jonghyun didn't respond. He just stared and wondered. It seemed like he was deciding on whether to help me or not. "I was just joking, I'll get it," I said, trying to lift the awkwardness. I picked up the luggage and placed it on the cart that had my other belongings. 

 

"Miyoung," called Jonghyun, "Do you know why I couldn't help you?" I shook my head 'no'. 

 

"No, I don't know why," I replied with a monotoned voice. 

 

"If I did help," he whispered, "wouldn't it seem like I was going to be with you when we left this airport?" I looked at him with a confused face. What was he talking about? Did he not have any intentions on contacting me after we left Incheon Airport? 

 

"If I aided you, I would just be letting you pull me back in. I can't let that happen," stated Jonghyun, "I can't let it happen because I've decided…

that I was going to go separate ways with you from this moment on." 

 

"Jonghyun," I whispered, "You promised…" 

 

"I'm only doing this so you can happily live with Onew," he said, cutting me off. Jonghyun pointed and glared at Onew who was unknowingly strutting around the baggage claim. "So Miyoung, this is goodbye, kay?" he whispered. He walked up to me and gave me a hug. He hugged me tightly. The hug was filled with a feeling of regret, love, and a 'what could have happened' atmosphere. 

 

"Miyoung, live happily okay? Just cause I let Onew have you doesn't mean that I didn't care, araso? Goodbye, Miyoung." and with that, Jonghyun released the hug and turned around, to walk away from me and what we had… 

 

 


 

 

 

so sad that this is how it's gonna end...

LOL. jokingggg.

i could never end it like this (;

 

UPDATE:

GIRL IN THE COFFEE SHOP (PART 1) will be up by late tomorrow (or rather today) night.. LOOK OUT FOR IT!

ps. i did make it a 3part thing...

 

OH. OH. OH. 

& i'm in the process of making a new fanfiction. 

it's called: Omma, Tell Me A Story

& it's featuring Donghae and Jonghyun as the two rivals in my story. (; 

you guys will love it. trust me. LOL... hopefully?

 

ONE FINAL THING.

I'm looking for people to review this story. so if you know someone who is a reviewer or you are a FULL time reviewer yourself, then please please tell me. or maybe apply. it's a red button thing below the title (:

 

READERS & SUBSCRIBERS are the BOMBBB!

COMMENTERS are the SHIZZZ! (;