Chapter 50: Seoul, 'JongYoung' is here. (;

My On Flight Boyfriend

"Ladies and gentlemen, we have started our descent for landing. Please make sure your seat backs and tray tables are in full upright position. Make sure your seat belt is securely fastened and all carry-on luggage is stowed underneath the seat in front of you or in the overhead bins. Please turn off all electronic devices until we are safely parked at the gate. The flight attendants are currently passing around the cabin to pick up any remaining cups and glasses."

 

Just like the pilot said, several flight attendants were running through the aisles. They woke passengers up, raised tray tables, and picked up passengers' garbage. The atmosphere of the cabin was chaotic, but it was probably a normal procedure for the attendants. After several moments, the flight attendants took their seats and got ready for the flight to land. 

 

The plane jerked a little as it flew closer to Seoul. My breathing picked up in speed. I squeezed Jonghyun's hand to release the tension I was feeling.

 

"Scared?" Jonghyun asked me. I shrugged my shoulders and continued to stare out of the window. Jonghyun squeezed my hand. "You're scared aren't you?"

 

Again, I shrugged my shoulders. I wasn't so scared of the landing, but more of what would happen after we landed. "I'm not sure." I mumbled. Jonghyun nodded and then left the subject alone. 

 

The flashing street lights of Seoul were bright. The images of cars and buildings were now in sight. The buildings didn't tower over us though. Instead they appeared like large play buildings. (A/N; I don't know if you guys understand what I'm trying to say… XD) 

 

The plane took a sharp downward curve, flying us closer to our destination. The airport could easily been seen now, and it seemed as if the plane was only a few feet from the ground. We gracefully fell out of the sky and descended onto the ground smoothly. To my surprise, the plane didn't bump along the runway. I smiled at Jonghyun and he smiled back. 

 

"Why so smiley?" he asked. 

 

"I survived the landing," I said, stupidly. Jonghyun just chuckled and settled into his seat. 

 

"Welcome to Seoul, Korea where the lock time is approximately 7:37pm. We will be taxiing for a few more minutes, so please remain in your seat with your seatbelt fastened until the captain has parked at the gate and off the seatbelt sign.Use caution when retrieving your personal belongings from the overhead bins, as contents do shift during flight. On behalf of your crew, we thank you for flying with us today. We hope you have a great day in the Seoul, Korea area, or wherever your final destination may be."

 

"We're here," Jonghyun and I said in unison. 

 

The plane taxied along the plane runway. From the runway we could see the inside of Incheon Airport. I smiled at the thought of arriving in Korea. My new life starts now. I had so many things to think about once I get off of this plane. Like: Where to get a job? What kind of job? Where I can get an apartment? Gangnam? Hongdae? Itaewon? … And most importantly, Jonghyun. 

 

The lights in the cabin flashed on and the seatbelt sign flashed off. People got up from their seats to get their things from the over head storage. Jonghyun and I removed our seatbelts and got up simultaneously. 

 

"Miyoung," said Jonghyun, "Sit back down while I get our luggage." I smiled at him and he stepped into the aisle and opened the storage, pulling out his bag, then mine. 

 

"Thanks Mr. Handsome," I said. Jonghyun just gave me a question-filled look. 

 

"Come on, let's get off this plane." Jonghyun replied.

 


 

 

phew, took me forever to write this. Dx

damn, the end is closer than ever.

LOL. i stretched this longer then you thought I would right? 

 

haha. sorry for the REALLY late update.

& thank you to all the new subscribers!

 

 

READERS & SUBSCRIBERS are the BOMBBB!

COMMENTERS are the SHIZZZ! (;

 

&&& check out the new one-shot?

it hasn't been released yet. but the length i've been writing is getting really long so i might make it into a 2-shot or 3shot.

 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/35859/the-girl-at-the-coffee-shop-eli-ukiss