Chapter 38: The Two Sides

My On Flight Boyfriend

thank you to all my subscribers who gave me support on the plagiarism thing.

it really made me happy when I saw those comments on that persons wattpad and down in my comment section.

thank you so much for the advice on what to do! 

i did end up reporting her because there were about 5 stories that I know that were plagiarized. 

and the other others and some of our readers also reported her. (:

 

again, I want to say thank you to the BEST READERS EVER! :DD

 

you guys are seriously amazing!

now, onto the chapter! :D




Miyoung's POV

 

Jonghyun was playing with his hands. He moved his thumbs in a circular motion as if they two were chasing one another. His facial expression was one that was serious and in deep thought. The expression made it obvious that he was still upset about his family sending him to Korea. 

 

"Yah," I said informally. He glanced at me with a surprised expression. It was probably my informal language that made him so surprised. "Don't be upset okay? They probably sent you away for a good reason! A reason that would benefit you in the end." Jonghyun stopped the movement of his thumbs and he smiled. He nodded his head once. 

 

"You're right. There is no reason to be upset," he replied. "If I hadn't gotten on this flight, I wouldn't have met this really stubborn, funny, sensitive, and charismatic girl." Jonghyun took my hand and kissed the back of it. 

 

"Getting mushy on me, Jonghyun?" I said laughing. He laughed along as well. We were really happy. Like, there wasn't anything that could really ruin the moment. Even if Onew decided to walk up and yell something ridiculously stupid at me or Jonghyun, our laughing would go on unfazed. Of course this wasn't a big moment, but I just wish that I could be this happy everyday. Jonghyun and I really enjoyed each other's presence and even if it has only been three days it seems like it has been months. 

 

A flight attendant passed through. She winked at me and smiled. Her face looked familiar. "What would you guys like to drink?" she asked. Jonghyun and I both requested for a coke with ice. She grabbed two cups from the top of the cart she was pushing, scooped ice into the cups, and handed them to us along with two cans of coke. "Anything else?" she asked. We both shook our heads no. The familiar looking flight attendant nodded her head then continued to push the cart forward.

 

"Hey let's play a game?" I asked. Jonghyun raised an eyebrow at me. He smirked as he looked at the time on his watch. 

 

"We have a few more hours. What were you thinking of?" he asked

 

----------

 

Onew's POV

 

"Onew, take my advice." …

 

Jenny was right. It is time to move on. I've been so hung up on Miyoung. I've done everything. I even used my own sister! It really is time to get over her. There are thousands of fishes in the sea. One of those fishes will be the one for me. It's time to let Miyoung leave peacefully. 

 

I stood there in thought as I watched Jenny pushed her cart of beverages through the aisles. Realizing where I was, I snapped myself out of my thoughts then walked back to my seat. I didn't even take one glance at Miyoung and Jonghyun.

 

I buckled my seat belt and settled into the seat. Beside me, Eun Mi elbowed me lightly. 

 

"How was your secret rendezvous with Ms. Flight Attendent?" 



 

SUBSCRIBERS & READERS are the BEST!

COMMENTERS ARE THE SHIZZZZ! (: