Chapter 39: Memories of Him (Part 1)

My On Flight Boyfriend

a quick thank you.

I just want to say thank you to all of those who are subscribed to me. 

I just hit 600 subscribers!!! (:

 

Not only that, but I WAS FEATURED!!! <3

 

And, if it wasn't you guys. My loyal readers and subscribers. I would have never achieved either of these accomplishments. 

When I began this story in October I never thought that I would accomplish anything!

It was just for fun, but now, I have you guys.

And I'm so thankful for you guys! <3

 

It's been a long 3-4 months and I am happy you guys are still reading. 

 

SO THANK YOU! <3

thank you for the congrats on being featured.

thank you for subscribing, reading, & commenting.

THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING!

 

 

Okay, enough with the sappy thank you's. HERE THE CHAPTER! (I made it a lil' longer, just for you guys. (;)

 


Onew's POV

 

"How was your secret rendezvous with Ms. Flight Attendent?" 

 

How did she find out?!  My eyes bulged as I glanced at my sister. A smirk was plastered on her face, her eyebrows were raised slightly, and her two arms were crossed. She was like this whenever she accused me of something. She would never let me down if I told her what happened. She would use this information and twist it around. Shaking my head, I shrugged my shoulders lightly.

 

"Secret rendezvous?" I asked, "My dear sister, what are you talking about?" Eun Mi looked at me questionably. She knew what happened, but the tone of my voice made it seems as if nothing ever happened. Eun Mi sighed. 

 

"I know you went into the flight attendants room," said Eun Mi. I didn't reply. Maybe if I just ignored her, she would leave me alone. I just smiled and shrugged my shoulders again.

 

"Just tell me what went down!" she exclaimed, "Come on, oppa!" 

 

-------

Miyoung's POV

 

"We have a few more hours. What were you thinking of?" Jonghyun asked

 

"How about a game of 'Have You Ever'?" I asked, "You know, the game where we just ask each other questions. It's a fun way to pass time." Friends and I played this several times in high school. Most of the time, it lead to deeper questions. Many of which were about my boyfriend at the time. Jonghyun took a sip of water then nodded.   

 

"I'll ask first," stated Jonghyun, "Have you ever… got stuck outside in the rain?" I could tell that Jonghyun was probably just asking random questions.  

 

"I have. Once," I said, "I was stuck at a bus stop. I didn't have an umbrella and I was alone. It was just me and another person who I had just met that day." It hurts to remember that day now. The day was three years ago and New York City was getting the most rainfall it had ever gotten in four years! I was just leaving this restaurant in China Town. 

 

Flashback.

 

"Bye girls!" I yelled as I excited the chinese restaurant. Tonight was one of our weekly female get togethers. A bunch of high school friends and I would get together. We usually went out to eat and it was a great way to stay close. The time was already past 10 PM and I had to get home soon. The girls who I just had dinner with were walking to their cars. 

 

"Miyoung! It looks like it is going to rain. Let me drive you home!" yelled one of my girlfriends. I waved my hand. "It's okay girl! You're going the opposite way. I'll just take the bus tonight. Maybe next time?" I asked smiling. Of course, she continued to insist that I ride with her, but in the end I stayed persistent and made my way to the bus stop. I waved goodbye to my girls and left towards my destination. 

 

The streets were empty. The streetlights flickered on then off. The sound of my heels clacked as I walked down the avenue. The bus stop was in sight. Under the streetlight was the bus stop and a man. The man was obviously asian, maybe even Korean. He looked my age and was dressed very fashionably. Underneath his arm was a bright blue umbrella. My favorite color. Glancing at the man, it was obvious that he was my type. 

 

We stayed silent. I did not move. Neither did he. Several minutes passed and the bus did not roll in, but in the sky the clouds did. The clouds became darker and darker. They were becoming heavier and heavier as the second passed. The clouds obviously reached their maximum and the rain fell down. 

 

"Crap!" I shouted, "It can't be raining!" The rain was getting my clothes wet and my hair was becoming soaked. The ends of my hair stuck to the edges of of my face. My clothes were clinging to my skin. I wanted to sit on the sidewalk and curse myself for not going home with my friend. That's when the rain stopped. 

 

I looked up to the sky and above me was the man who was standing next to me, holding an umbrella. I stood up and smiled at the man. "Thank you." I said. 

 

"It's no problem," said the man, "I'm Onew." Onew extended his hand to me. I took his hand.

 

"And, I'm Myoung."

 

End of Flashback

 

I shook the thought from my head. It was starting to hurt again. Remembering those good time… But that time was over! I took Jonghyun's hand. 

 

"Have you ever…" 


SUBSCRIBERS & READERS are the BOMB!!

COMMENTERS are the SHIZZZ!