CHAPTER 7: The Overly Jealous, Chicken Loving Onew

My On Flight Boyfriend

Jonghyun's POV

 

The occupied sign shifted over to unoccupied. The door slid open and I was face to face with whom Miyoung calls 'The Devil'. Onew gave me a puzzled look. Onew then shifted his confused look to an intense glare.

 

"Hey, man." I said, smirking at him. His glare was aiming straight at me, but his face softened as he took a glance at Miyoung. Miyoung was looking at the two of us from her seat, wide-eyed. Onew moved aside and made room for me to pass. Then, Miyoung turned back around. My right foot had just stepped into the restroom, but a hand laid on my shoulder to stop me. Onew.

 

“Jonghyun, right?" I nodded. "

 

You and Miyoung are serious right?” he asked. Serious?

 

"What do you mean by serious?" I asked. He sighed. "Serious, as in really together." he replied, stressing the word 'together'.

 

"Of course! Didn't Miyoung tell you that? It's not like I met her on the plane!" I said nervously. Onew looked at me suspiciously. His glare is so scary! I scratched the back of my neck awkwardly and glanced in different directions. Looking into his eyes was something I totally didn't want to do right now.

 

He sighed. "Nevermind. I shouldn't of asked, it's none of my business anyway." He stepped back into the aisle and proceeded to his seat. Before he arrived at his seat he took a last glance at me. Onew shook his head and sat down. 

 

Miyoung's POV

 

, what the heck were Onew and Jonghyun talking about?!  Jonghyun settled into his seat next to mine. When did he get there?

 

"Why do you always look at me like I have something on my face. Or is my face just too pretty?" he said rubbing his chin cockily. I pushed his head to the side, "You are way too cocky, my friend." He rubbed his head. When the pain apparently subsided, Jonghyun moved his face closer to mine. So close that my nose was filled with the scent of his minty breath.

 

"Sure, I'm cocky. But I'm pretty sure that you think my face is pretty." He smiled. We stayed like that for a while, our faces only inches apart. His face slowly progressed forward and my eyes fluttered shut. 

 

"Um, would you like to eat something?" We immediately sat up straight and looked at the flight attendant. She smiled at us and pointed to the silver cart in front of her. We nodded our heads. "Bibimbap or Beef?" she asked politely. Jonghyun turned to face me.

 

"Why don't we get both and just share?" Why is he suddenly so flirty? "Whatever you want, flirt." I replied. Jonghyun chuckled as he grabbed two trays from the flight attendant. "Kashaminida!"

 

The attendant moved forward, pulled out a special tray and handed it to Onew. "Chicken for Onew?" she asked. Onew's eyes lit up. "THANK YOU!" he replied, almost childishly. His "girlfriend" got the Bibimbap, and looked over at Jonghyun and I. Rapidly, I turned back to face Jonghyun, who was opening all of the sealed dishes.

 

Jonghyun took a spoonful of the Bibimbap and attempted to feed me. "Miyoung-ie! Open your mouth!" The spoon floated, moving side to side in front of my mouth. I laughed at his childish ways and opened my mouth.

 

"Oppa! Why don't we share? Why don't you try to feed me?" his girlfriend whined. Her whining is so LOUD. "NO TIME. CHICKEN IS MORE IMPORTANT!" I wasn't looking but I could tell that Onew was stuffing his face in the chicken. He has always been an addict to the dang thing.

 

Ms. Anorexic let out a big sigh, "OPPA!". A mental image of her red face and crossing her arms entered my mind. Hehe, she apparently doesn't know Onew that well yet.

 

I looked at Jonghyun. He was trying to stifle his laugh as well. I mouthed: "Hilarious isn't it?" JJong nodded and we laughed together. Three more hours and we stop over in California. This should be interesting. 

 

A/N

ehhh. took me forever to write this one. writers block. =.=

hope you like it. ;)

thank you to new subscribers ! ^^

ohh and hoping that JJong & Key get better soon? yeahhh. :D

i'll update asap. bye byee!

oh & tell me if you think my story is just dragging along. i'm not sure if i should speed up the progress or not.

&PS. THANK YOU JENELLE ;P