Chapter 52: Getting Her Man. GET IT MIYOUNG! (;

My On Flight Boyfriend

 

 

One might assume that I would run up towards Jonghyun, hug him tightly, and ask him to not leave. They would assume that I'd be like those kind of women who mainly appear in television dramas or movies. The women who chase their man till the end and have him given to them easily. Maybe, if I starred in a movie then I could have thrown away my pride and asked him to stay, but my life isn't a movie. I am not the main actress in a full fledged movie and I don't have a team of writers writing my happy ending. I make my own happy endings and the only way I could end up happily is if I throw away my pride and write it myself… 

 

I threw my bags onto the floor, not caring whether it landed in my cart or if I broke anything in my bag. I decided that if I wanted my happy ending I would throw away my pride, write my ending, and become a women like those in the dramas. I would be needy. Needy only for Jonghyun. 

 

I took a few steps towards the door and was ready to go search for my man. 

 

"Miyoung!" a voice called out. Out of instinct, I turned to the voice who called. My sight was blurry, but I knew who was running towards me: Onew and Eun Mi. I turned the opposite direction and continued to head towards the door, not caring if Onew and Eun Mi would follow. 

 

My steps where cut off by those of a man. This man blocked my way to the door and stopped me in my tracks. This man was Onew. He smiled at me and held his hands together in the "Sorry, Sorry" pose. 

 

"Miyoung," he said, "I know you hate me, but I'd like to ask your permission on something." I shook my head at him, confused. Permission? I shook the thought out of my head and remembered Jonghyun. My neck stretched itself to look over Onew's shoulder,  checking if Jonghyun was anywhere near. Jonghyun could possibly still be outside. 

 

"Look, Onew, I don't have time for this I have to catch up with-" 

 

"I just wanted to ask your permission to date Jenny!" Onew said interrupting me. What a jackass. 

 

I folded my arms and gave him a death glare. "I don't care what you do with your life. Go date this girl, I don't care. I just need to get my man, so MOVE OUT OF THE WAY!" I yelled as I brushed past him. That was pretty rude of me… I knew that I shouldn't of handled that situation that way, but I didn't have much time. 

 

"I'M GOING TO ASSUME THAT YOU SAID YES!" yelled Onew. Onew must be glad to date this new girl. 

 

I reached the door and strolled into the main lobby of Incheon Airport. My eyes darted from left to right, glancing at every corner of the room. How could he get away so fast?! Defeated and mad, I took a seat on the cold floor of the airport. 

 

"Jonghyun, what happened to your promise of never leaving?" I mumbled sadly.

 


 

 

 

READERS & SUBSCRIBERS are the BOMBBB!

COMMENTERS are the SHIZZZ! (;