HELLO! quick question(s)

My On Flight Boyfriend

Hey guys. 

I know you're expecting an epilougue, but let me assure you that it is finished. 

The chapter is in "queue" right now, so to speak. I'm reconstucting basic sentences and letting my friend proof read it. (:

So expect it either tonight, tomorrow, or on Sunday. so please wait for that. 

 

Okay, onto the main subject. Before I end this story, I wanted to begin another one. This story will go alongside my other story, "Omma, Tell Me A Story." (Link: LMAO, selfless advertising! xD : http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/43256/omma-tell-me-a-story-donghae-jonghyun-shinee-superjunior)

Just to give you guys a little sneak peak, the title to the new story is going to be "The Wedding Crashers" 

I actually wanted to get the opinion of my BEAUTIFUL readers ! <3 

I have the idea settled, but I need help with my main characters. The female main will be an OC. 

For the male leads I was thinking I'd have 4 different idols. I just didn't know who to choose. I didn't know if I should choose just one idol group or if I should different idols from different groups. Right now, for a variety, I have a few in mind. These are the groups of male idols that I would choose if I didn't just select one idol group (SHINee, Infinite, etc.)

group 1: Jonghyun, Donghae, Hoya (Infinite), and Jay Park

group 2: Jonghyun, Hoya, Donghae, and KiKwang

group 3: Jonghyun, Hoya, Onew, and Myungsoo (L)

LOL, if you couldn't tell, Hoya and Jonghyun are my main two biases. AHA. so um, I have two polls down there. If you could PLEASE PLEASE vote, it would make my day <3 

AND WAIT FOR THE LAST EPILOGUE! IT'S COMING ASAP.! ;D 

OH OH OH. & hey, the anniversary of MOFB just passed! WHOOOOO!