Chapter 22: Jonghyun's Past & His Thoughts (Part ONE!)

My On Flight Boyfriend

Jonghyun's POV

 

Miyoung is so cute when she sleeps. Miyoung was pleasantly sleeping on my shoulder, not making a sound as she slept. A few strands of her hair was covering her eyes. I pushed those behind her ear and smiled at her. If I hadn't gotten on this flight, I may not have met this incredible girl. 

 

--------

 

4 Days Ago.

 

"WE ARE SENDING YOU TO KOREA, AND THAT IS FINAL!" yelled Mom. She was red in the face, hair frizzy and all over the place, eyeliner smeared, and tears swelling in her eyes. She looked totally exhausted from the fight we just had.

 

"Mom, Dad! You know that's a mistake! Please don't send me there… I need to stay here with you guys. I need to take care of you two!" I cried. It was the first time in years that I've broken down and cried. Outside, the rain poured and the sound of thunder filled our now empty house. Mom took several steps towards me. She hugged me tightly and whispered into my ear, "I love you Jonghyun. Just know that." she whispered. She sent me upstairs to get some sleep and get packed. 

 

The next morning a note was waiting for me on the kitchen counter. 

 

Hey son. Good morning! (:

Get ready for you're flight.

Your flight is at 4.

We're driving you was soon as we get home from your grandma's house.

 

Love, Mom.

 

There were forcing me to Korea for no reason. They probably thought, 'Hey, Jonghyun would have a totally better life if he is separated from his parents and sent to live alone on the campus of Seoul National University!'  Psh. Yeah right. I grabbed an apple and unwilling dragged myself up the stairs. The day passed as I packed all of my personal belongings into suitcases and boxes. 

 

"JONGHYUN, WE'RE HOME!" A thud was heard downstairs, probably dad slamming the front door. The sound of their movements echoed throughout the house, plastic bags being set down and keys and other items being moved from one place to another. I moved my last suitcase into the living room and walked into the kitchen, greeting mom and dad. 

 

"You read to leave?" Dad asked as he poured himself a glass of coke. Sighing, I nodded my head. "You know this is for the best right?" Dad asked. Shrugging my shoulders, I left the kitchen. The time was 1:30. It's almost time to go… 

 

I moved the few suitcases that I was bringing into the SUV. The rest of my belongings would follow me after a week. I loaded the last bag and closed the trunk. Wiping my hands together I sighed. They are sending me away even though I've done everything for them. I skipped school for weeks cause Dad got sick. In order to take care of Mom I had to end things with her. Hannah. Hannah was my ex. Well, our relationship ending was not only because of mom's doing but also the fact that Hannah got herself pregnant. With another man. (A/N. NO IT'S NOT ONEW, THE TIMES OF THE EVENTS WOULDN'T WORK)

 

I sat in the second row of the car and waited for my parents to come out. They took their seats and put the key into the ignition. We drove off the driveway and to the airport. "You know it's for the best." Dad said, looking into the rearview mirror. 

 

Sure it is…. 

 

---------

 

ugh. read some fanfics & realized my writing is crap compared to theirs TT-TT

oh well, wrote this as soon as i got home from  party (:

hopefully another update one tomorrow.

but, i don't know. we'll see.

HOPE YOU LIKED IT!

subscribers & readers are the BEST!

COMMENTERS ARE THE SHIZZZ! (x