CHAPTER 6: Jonghyun's Dream

My On Flight Boyfriend

new poster? :D just had to use it, nickerz made it. & it's BEAUTIFUL! tell me what you think about it && here the new chapter:

 

JONGHYUN'S POV

 

Miyoung was staring at my face. Is there something on it? I subconsciously touched my cheeks and she laughed. Miyoung is a pretty adorable girl.

 

"Seriously, what was wrong with your sleep? It's-really-bothering-me-since-I-was-asleep too,-and-the 'Devil'-was-awake-the-whole-time…" Her stammering is cute! I smiled at her as she continued to worry about what Onew could have done to me.

 

She mentioned things like drugs and things stuffed in my underwear… I probably should check that later though. But what was really bothering me was the dream I had. I didn't even know Miyoung that much yet and I was dreaming about her! 

 

-------- 

 

"JJONGIE!!!"

 

ehhh? who's calling me? IS THAT MIYOUNG RUNNING TOWARDS ME?!  The blurriness faded and it really was Miyoung running towards me. She was running in a field of yellow flowers. Her hair and her orange flowing dress was swaying side to side in a rhythmic motion. The smile she had was enormous compared to her small glowing face. Her two arms were raised forwards, reaching towards me. 

 

Before I realized what I was doing, my body was running towards her too. We met in the center and came together in a tight embrace. It was just like the corny movies I always see. I picked her up, turned her around, then set her down. My face was in between her two tiny hands and her eyes looked up lovingly at me. I moved my face closer to her but before my lips could come in contact with hers she said something: 

 

"You know Jonghyun from the short time that I've know you I realized something…. You are way more dependable then most of the people in my life…"

 

I smiled back at her. She knew I wouldn't betray her. She closed her big brown eyes and waited. Taking the initiative, I moved my face closer to hers once again. Our lips were getting closer and closer to touching. A centimeter closer and I'd be touching her…

 

"-YAH JONGHYUN! WHY ARE YOU BLANKING OUT?!?" I snapped out of my day dream. I had just relived my dream… Miyoung was smiling at me as she sipped her bottle of water. "Are you going to tell me what you were day dreaming about?" 

 

"Um, no it's okay. I was just thinking about the crazy dream I had-"

 

"OOH WHAT DID YOU DREAM ABOUT?" she said interrupting me. Her eyes were now wide, and she looked rather excited.

 

"Haha, why do you care so much about what I dream about?" I asked nervously as I scratched the back of my neck. She put her bottle of water in her bag and then sat back up.

 

"Because while you were re-living you dream, you started to make kissy faces at me." she said laughing. She began cracking up.

 

"I-I was not making kissy faces! I w-was dreaming about… about… EATING A REALLY SOUR LEMON! yeah, yeah, that's it. A REALLY SOUR LEMON" I yelled, trying to defend myself. Miyoung must not know about my weird fantasy! 

 

Miyoung was really in a riot. I'm guessing this is how I looked like when I made fun of her height. "HAHA, really now? HAHA. A sour lemon? HAHA! You were KISSING a sour lemon?" She slapped her knee and wiped an imaginary bead of sweat off her forehead. "You are just too hilarious JJong. Too hilarious." Sigh.

 

"Ha-ha," I said sarcastically, "Keep laughing I'm going to use the restroom." I got up from my seat, walked over Miyoung, and headed towards the first class restroom. Miyoung is making me go CRAZY, in a good AND a bad way! I waited in front of the one first class restroom, which was occupied. After waiting a few moments, the occupied side switched over to the empty sign. The door opened and then standing in front of me was Onew…

 

Oh god, please don't let a fight go down.

 

A/N

:D i'm somewhat satisfied with the chapter ^^" thank you for reading & thank you for subscribing! 

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THE POSTER

oh oh, and did you see 2PM's new video? they are my other bias (right behind SHINee) 

LOL. jang, wooyoung<3