Chapter 43: WTF. ONEW'S SISTER?! (PART 2)

My On Flight Boyfriend

elloericaa.tumblr.com

I follow back. (;

 



"I'm his sister."

 

My jaw dropped. S-S-Sister?  I turned my head towards Jonghyun. He had the same facial expression as me, jaw open and eyes wide. 

 

"I know that it doesn't make sense," said Ms. Anorexic, "and I know that it seems unrealistic, but I'm really his sister." Ms. Anorexic rubbed her left arm. I glanced towards the seat that once occupied Onew, but the seat was bare and empty. 

 

"I really can't believe it," I mumbled. 

 

It was so hard to believe. Ms. Anorexic sighed and took a step towards her seat. She bent down and grabbed her bag then made her way back towards Jonghyun and I. Ms. Anorexic sat the her bag on the armrest of my seat and rummaged through the belongs in her bag. After several seconds, Ms. Anorexic found what she was looking for and slipped her hand out of her bag. Hiding underneath her glamorously painted nails was her green passport. She opened the front cover and carefully showed me it. Her name read Lee Eun Mi. 

 

Jonghyun looked at the passport as well. Softly, he took the passport from her hands. Jonghyun analyzed the passport and handed it back. He crossed his arms and sat back in his seat. A unsatisfied facial expression sat on his face.

 

"That doesn't prove anything," said Jonghyun calmly, "Lee is a common name in Korea." Ms. Anorexic, or Eun Mi, stared at him with a facial expression that could be best interpreted as 'Are you ing with me?!'. 

 

"Come on Eun Mi, think about it," Jonghyun said, "There's Lee Donghae (A/N I LOVE HIM! <3), Lee Joon (A/N HIM TOO! (:), Lee Taemin, Lee Minho from Boys Over Flowers, Lee Hyori, Lee Sueng Gi, even Lee Dewyze from effing American Idol!" Eun Mi stared at him blankly. He got her and theres no way she could get out. 

 

"Ugh, What do I have to do to prove that Onew and I are really siblings?" asked Ms. Anorexic as she glared at Jonghyun. Jonghyun just smirked because he knew she couldn't do anything to him while I was still there. I glanced at her and frowned.

 

"I want Onew to come and say it for himself," I mumbled. Ms. Anorexic stopped sending death glares to Jonghyun and instead stared at me with wide eyes. 

 

"You don't need to bring Onew into this," she said, "You two might explode again. I'm pretty sure the other passengers on this plane would like at least an hour or two without hearing either of you crying or yelling." I stayed silent. Eun Mi was right… That sentence sounded horrible for two reasons: 

 

1. I called her Eun Mi instead of Ms. Anorexic.

2. In my mind she was always wrong. This one time she was actually right and it sounded so contradictory.

 

Over the past 72 hours the plane was never silent. The sound of my crying or Onew and I's screaming filled the air of the plane. Not even the earsplitting sound of an explosion could compare to the sounds of Onew and I that accumulated over this trip. 

 

"Fine, I won't bring him into this," I said flatly, "But, I do have one question." Eun Mi raised her eyebrows. 

 

"What is it?" she asked.

 

"I dated Onew for two years, where the heck where you during that time span?" Eun Mi smirked then crossed her arms. 

 

"Onew never really told you much about our family, did he." stated Eun Mi. I nodded my head softly. She let out a small and sad chuckle. Eun Mi looked away from me for a second. She looked at the ceiling then back at me. "He did at least tell you that he had a sister, right?" I nodded my head 'yes'. 

 

Eun Mi let out a sigh of relief. "For two years I studied abroad. While you and Onew lived in New York City, I studied in Seoul. I was actually on my break from school and now I'm heading back to Seoul to head back to the University." Her alibi seemed to real so I decided to go along with it. 

 

"What did Onew say about me?" she asked, "Did he ever at least tell you my name?" This time I replied with a 'no'. Eun Mi frowned.

 

"Guess I he was too busy falling in love to even remember his family…" 



 

 

sheesh. everything is becoming revealed.

most of the questions were answered right?

seems like this will end soon. D:

need more ideas! DD:

 

 

oh oh & since people were wondering what "the shiz" is. it is a term my friends and I use as a joke.

like "GURL. YOU ARE THE SHIZZZ" instead of . 

 

READERS & SUBSCRIBERS are the BOMB!

COMMENTERS are the SHIZZ! (;