A Review I Never Posted Up D: SORRY HAIJEANIEBEAN!

My On Flight Boyfriend

-REVIEW!-

Title: My On Flight Boyfriend
Author: Singingintherain
Link: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/8326/my-on-flight-boyfriend-jonghyun-shinee
Reviewer: haiijeaniebean

Title: 4/5
A title is used to capture a readers interest, and you're is quite an original. Most deffinitly different from other titles I've seen. You also know briefly what to expect from the story. 

Appearance: 3/5
For your poster, there is a variety of pros and cons. Its coloring looks a bit dull, and the airplane on the top right looks amature. But the bottom plane looks very nice. The lettering can use a little help (sorry designer). But the charaters look pretty nice. I like the way it kind of fits in with everything, you know? So in a way, the poster works and doesn't work.

Forewords: 4/5
I like your foreword, its not too brief or too long. Just enough. For your story, I don't think it really needs a description of the charaters, as it unfold in the story.

Plot: 19/20
Your plot is deffinitly one of the fine points of your story. I do feel it is a bit rushed though, and you should elongate Miyoung and Jonghyun's experiences. Onew finding another girl also seems to feel like the nearing of the end of the story to me though, because it is one of the main points of the story, but that does make you question 'what will happen next?'. Thats a good thing for readers to feel as it keeps them interested, but as of the author its a question of will you KEEP it interesting enough to read. And judging by your writing, I'm sure that you will keep your readers, since you are creative in your writing. 

Originality: 12/20 
You won't come by alot of stories that include a girl falling in love on a flight. But you do come across alot of those stories about a girl running away from her ex just to find a guy that will pretend to be her boyfriend. That, is very common. 

Grammer/Spelling/Punctuation: 10/15
You don't make TOO many mistakes in your writing, but I have seen quite a few. Keep in mind to revise your story a little when done with the chapter. 

Flow: 3/5
Your flow is moving a little but too fast about the falling in love with a total stranger part, as I feel there should be a little more to their romance and journey into loving one another. But other than that, you have a nice pace. 

Writing Style: 15/15
I love your writing style! It's very humorous. You also have that little spark when you write. And sometimes, making the reader feel the emotions the charaters go through. Your writing itself is amazing. So bravo for that!

70/100

Note- Just work on your story a bit more, and it can truly be one of a kind, amazing. (:


 

UPDATE:

GIRL IN THE COFFEE SHOP (PART 1) will be up by late tomorrow (or rather today) night.. LOOK OUT FOR IT!

ps. i did make it a 3part thing...

 

OH. OH. OH. 

& i'm in the process of making a new fanfiction. 

it's called: Omma, Tell Me A Story

& it's featuring Donghae and Jonghyun as the two rivals in my story. (; 

you guys will love it. trust me. LOL... hopefully?

 

ONE FINAL THING.

I'm looking for people to review this story. so if you know someone who is a reviewer or you are a FULL time reviewer yourself, then please please tell me. or maybe apply. it's a red button thing below the title (:

 

READERS & SUBSCRIBERS are the BOMBBB!

COMMENTERS are the SHIZZZ! (;

 

LOOK OUT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER KAY (;