Chapter 10: A Run Around LAX. (Part 2)

My On Flight Boyfriend

"Number 72? Number 72?" That's our order

I began to stand up, but Jonghyun stopped me. He grabbed the ticket out of my hands and walked over to the cashier. Jonghyun smiled politely, handed over the ticket, and picked up the tray. Jonghyun then walked through the restaurant and brought it over to our table. Pausing in front of me, Jonghyun shouted, "Dinner, is SERVED!" and placed the one huge bowl of steaming Pho on the table. Pho… Onew... I shook the thought out of my mind and giggled at his silliness as he took his seat.

"Kamsahamnida!" I said. I took a spoonful of the soup and placed it into my mouth. "Mmmm! Delicious." Jonghyun smiled at me and placed a spoonful of the soup into his own mouth.

Before we knew it, the soup was GONE! The bowl was completely clean. "That was so good," I said sighing, patting my now full stomach. Jonghyun laughed and leaned back in his chair. 

 

"I thought the fabulous Miyoung was supposed to buy me dinner," he said pouting. AWWW, TOO CUTE! I leaned forward onto the table, placing my elbows on the table.

 

"For your info, the Amazingly Hot JJong. The girl should never pay on dates, especially on the first date."

 

Jonghyun smirked at me and placed his elbows onto the table, mirroring my actions. "Since when was this our first date?"  he asked playfully. "From what I understand, we're not even together."

 

"But did you forget that you are my boyfriend." I replied.

 

Jonghyun chuckled and sat back. We were silent for a little while. We were just having our own staring contest. Jonghyun stood up, ending the unofficial staring contest. He extended his hand to me and pulled me up when I grabbed it. The two of us left the terminal restaurant, hand in hand. 

 

Jonghyun pulled me by the arm and led me to the shopping areas of the airport. "Jonghyun, where the heck are we going?" I asked. He ignored me and continued to pull my hand until we reached the "moving sidewalk". You know, the escalator that moves horizontally instead of going up. ( http://leolaksi.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/narita-moving-sidewalk.jpg ) Yeah, that one!

 

Back to the story. Jonghyun turned to face me. "Since I am your," He let out a cough "fake," he let out another cough "-boyfriend. I have to take you on our first date." He smiled.

 

"Wait, wait. So your asking me out? Huh? Huh, Jonghyun?" I continued to , his face became a dark shade of red as the seconds passed. Without realizing the two of us were nearing the end of the 'moving escalator.' 

 

"Jonghyun's asking me on a date! Jonghyun's asking me on a date!" I teasingly sang. Jonghyun just stood there, smiling. His face was still a dark shade of red, but I think he was happy… "Jonghyun's asking me on a - WAHHH!"

 

My eyes shut as I felt gravity push me toward the floor. That's right we reached the end of the "moving escalator" and not surprisingly, we tumbled to the ground. Believe me when I say that if you don't get off at the right time, falling (stumbling included) is inevitable. I opened my eyes to see Jonghyun's eyes wide, but he managed smirk at me. We were both situated on the cold floor of the LAX airport. 

 

 

The airport was empty. It's not surprising. The time right now was 2AM, but the time didn't matter. What mattered was the position I was in. I was lying on top of The Amazingly Hot JJong and I could tell by the look on his face that he was enjoying it. Do you know what's funny though? 

 

I loved every second of it…

 

AH, WHAT AM I MYSELF GETTING INTO?!

 

YESHHH! 

this chapter was so hard to write, cause i was beginning to lose ideas. XDD

hopefully the moving escalator thing didn't seem too confusing. i got confused just reading it ^^"

(not a good sign!)

LOL. hope you enjoy it!

OH OH OH, && THANK YOU TO ALL MY 110 SUBSCRIBERS!

i seriously never even thought that people would be interested in my story XD.  

PEOPLE WHO COMMENT ARE A-MAY-ZING! :D

THANKS FOR READING!