CHAPTER 5: Onew Is A Man-

My On Flight Boyfriend

What the hell? Did I fall asleep? And why was I so warm? 

 

I opened my eyes and found myself leaning on Jonghyun's shoulder. His hand was still cradling mine, while a Korean Airlines blanket was wrapped around the two of us. Who wrapped this around us?

 

Jonghyun's eyes were angelically shut and the tips of his hair rested on the top of his eyelids. His mouth was slightly ajar. Awwww, what a cutie. Even when he's asleep he looks completely angelic. He uncomfortably shifted his body, but managed to barely move an inch. I placed my hand on the other side of his head and moved it from it's uncomfortable position on the window onto my shoulder. I mean it's the least I could do since he has helped me so much.

 

Jonghyun's face had acquired all of my attention, but at the back of my head I could feel eyes glaring at us. I stopped staring at Jonghyun's face and turned around. I turned to see a rather ugly  face staring at me. That's right, the "Devil" was looking exactly towards me. Onew's face looked really pissed. But why was he so angry when he has a girlfriend already?

 

I flashed a smile towards Onew. He was silent for a few moments, but then gave me a smile as well.

 

"So how long have you and pretty boy been dating?" … Wait, let me think about that. I broke up with the "Devil" more than a year ago. Ten months seems like a reasonable number, right?

 

"Around 10 months" I replied cooly. Onew nodded his head as if he understood the situation. "Oh, and I'm assuming this is your first flight together?" 

 

"Nope, Actually I met Jonghyun on a flight from Seoul to NY." I said smiling. Jonghyun's head rubbed itself on my shoulder at the sound of his name, but he probably went back into dreamland. "Are you awake Jonghyun?" I whispered. He didn't respond

 

My attention went back to Onew. "How long have you Miss Anorexic been going out?" I asked nodding my head towards the skinny sleeping girl next to him. "Not long, but it was a pretty long span of time…" he said, trying to avoid giving me a more accurate amount of time. "Hmmm… I'm guessing you met her, here on the plane." I said jokingly This boy has always been such a player…

 

"Close..." OMFG. MAN- "I met her at the airport."

 

"BWOOOH?! Oh my gosh, you really are a --"

 

"Would you like something to drink?" asked an Asian flight attendant, who pleasantly smiled at me. "Um… yes please. I'll have a bottle of water." I replied. She nodded, got me two bottles, and then handed them to me. "Take another one for your boyfriend. He might be thirsty when he wakes up." and with that she continued forward start us a conversation with Onew. That boy is a hoe.

 

"Miyoung?" said Jonghyun who was slowly waking up. He stretched his arms and turned to face me. He flashed me a smile and took one of the bottles of water. 

 

He was drinking his bottle of water. He gulped up the last drops of the water and then looked at me. "What's up? How was your sleep?" I asked. He smiled at me. "It was good, but..." he said. "Eh? Why?" I asked. 

 

"No-no reason."

 

A/N

another filler. i've been running a blank, since it's homecoming week. 

hehe. sorry. :DD

ill post a better chapter soon!