CHAPTER 4: He Really Is My Savior.

My On Flight Boyfriend

Jonghyun and Onew were both having a staring contest. Onew's stare was obviously filled with anger. Yeah be jealous, be VERY jealous. On the other side of me Jonghyun had a smirk on his face. But there was something in Jonghyun's eyes that really caught my attention. They were filled with anger as well. 

-----------

 

How long has it been? Last time I checked it was a little over 3 minutes. I sat frozen in my seat, scared that if I moved, both sides would break out in a fist fight. Surprisingly, Onew hadn't moved an inch. He is usually a person who would trip on air. How he hasn't fallen flat on his face yet, surprised me. The awkward situation was starting to get my nerves. JUST STOP EFFING STARING AT EACH OTHER!  Thankfully, before anything escalated, a flight attendant politely asked Onew to sit his down. finally! He went to his seat then proceeded to wake his drooling girlfriend. Damn it, should have taken a picture of her! 

 

I shifted my body to face Jonghyun, who was now chuckling. What the ? "What the hell was that about? Man, an effing staring contest?!" I whispered, but my words were stressed enough so that he could tell I was angry. He continued to chuckle then finally stopped when I gave him a glare.

 

"Haha, I'm sorry. But that was way too fun~! You should have seen his face when I asked you to live with me! It was like flames were coming out of his nose! HAHA!" laughed Jonghyun as he broke out in another fit, this time even louder.

 

He calmed himself down and glanced at my annoyed face. Jonghyun leaned close to my ear. His hot breath ran up and down my neck. "Look, I'm just having fun. This way the over there will believe that you've totally moved on, kay?" Then he sat back up straight. 

 

The light for the seatbelt sign . He buckled his seat belt, then looked behind us. I could tell by the way he smiled that Onew was looking at us. My hands were reaching for the seat beat, but his hands stopped mine. "Let me do it. HONEY!" he practically shouted. Jonghyun was seriously getting too into this. He reached for the belt on the other side of me and slowly placed the two pieces of the belt together. I giggled at his commitment to making Onew jealous. I've never seen a person this dedicated! 

 

He gave me a glance, then sat back straight into his seat. I've never noticed how pretty his eyes were… My eyes couldn't leave his. They were just so… pretty. As I got lost in his eyes, the plane suddenly started to move. I broke the eye contact and listened to what the flight attendant was saying. I missed half of it just cause of Jonghyun's eyes.

 

As the flight attendant finished her demonstration the plane started to pick up in speed. I hate this part. Whenever we we're about to take off, I'd go straight for Onew-, ahem, I mean, whoever the person next to me's hand. I closed my eyes as the plane lifted itself from the ground. I HATE FLYING! I couldn't take it anymore and grabbed Jonghyun's hand. I didn't see his face, but I could tell he was surprised. Thankfully, he didn't let go.

 

"Just squeeze my hand if your scared. I'm right here." he whispered. I literally squeezed the hell out of that hand. That poor hand will probably have to cut off from the lack of blood circulation by the time I'm done. 

 

Jonghyun had started laughing. "Hey, you know 'the devil' is giving us such an ugly look right now! You'd probably die of fright, or even of laughter!" I opened my eyes and started giggling. Ten minutes passed and we were sailing smoothly through the air. I would let go of his hand, but I didn't want to. My eyes drifted towards Jonghyun, who had fallen asleep. 

 

"You know Jonghyun, well you probably don't since you're asleep, but from the short time that I've know you I realized something….

 

...You are way more dependable then most of the people in my life…" and with that I shut my eyes and fell asleep, with our hands still intertwined.  

 

a/n

thank you to all my readers :D never thought that i'd even be able to get one. 

thank you to new subscribers too! ^^

 

oh oh and A GIGANTIC THANKS YOU TO BloodyRavens for the awesome poster!XD

i'll update soon byee!