Chapter 27: I Could Punch A Puppy.

My On Flight Boyfriend

 

Onew's POV

 

I sunk into my seat as I watched Miyoung fall asleep in Jonghyun's arms. Sighing loudly, I grabbed the attention of my sleeping sister. Wow, this girl slept through all of Miyoung's yelling, but wakes up when I sigh?! Eun Mi's eyes slowly opened. "So, I'm guessing your plan failed." she said as she rubbed her eyes and stretched her arms. I nodded slowly. "How did you guess?" I asked sarcastically as turned my head away from her and faced back towards Miyoung and Jonghyun. 

 

Eun Mi placed her hand on my shoulder and leaned towards me. She apparently didn't hear the sarcasm in my last statement because she started to talk. "One. You are sitting here." stated Eun Mi, pointing towards the seat that I was sitting on. "Two. Jonghyun oppa is sitting over there." Eun Mi said, pointing towards Jonghyun. I furiously turned to face her. "DON'T CALL HIM OPPA." I exclaimed. Eun Mi raised her hands in defense. "Okay, okay. I'm sorry." she said. "Oh, example three. You are obviously angry at Jonghyun." 

 

"I AM NOT ANGRY!" I yelled. Eun Mi shook her head and sighed. "Of course you're not, oppa." I calmed down a little. "I have one more example." said Eun Mi. I nodded. "Oh, please tell me what that last example is." I said as the sarcasm flowed from the ends of every word. Eun Mi nodded her head energetically. Apparently my sister's ears are oblivious to sarcasm. 

 

"Last example, is occurring right now."

 

huh?

 

Eun Mi pointed to somewhere past me. My eyes followed to where she was pointing towards. Jonghyun and Miyoung. My eyes grew wide as I watched the scene in front of me. Jonghyun was kissing Miyoung's forehead as she slept. Jonghyun cradled her in his arms. He hugged her peacefully. I tore my eyes away from the scene. It hurt too much. His hands were all over my sleeping Miyoung.

 

"If your plan had worked, would Jonghyun be kissing Miyoung?" asked Eun Mi. My eyes wandered towards Eun Mi's face. Eun Mi had a smug look on her face. If Eun Mi wasn't my sister, I may have beaten the crap out of her by now. "Oppa, I'm telling you. It is time to give up on her. Miyoung has moved on." Eun Mi whispered.

 

Shaking my head, I disagreed. "No, I won't give up on her. I need my Miyoung back." My sister shook her head, grabbed a magazine, and folded her arms. "I'm tired of telling you to give up on her, but if you keep on trying you may want to know something." said Eun Mi. My eyebrows furrowed. "What?" I asked. "If you want Miyoung back, you may want to start treating her as a real person instead of a thing.

 

I ignored her statement, what does she know? Eun Mi has never had a boyfriend. I turned my attention back to looking at the couple. Jonghyun kissed Miyoung's forehead once again. ING ! My fists tightened and my palms became an unhealthy shade of white. "You're pissed aren't you?" asked Eun Mi. I nodded angrily. 

 

"So pissed that I could punch a puppy."

 


HELLO! 

LOL. i have a friend who says he wants to punch a puppy all the time so i used it. ^^

i'm sorry I haven't been updating. D: hope you like this chapter! (:

i promise to update more this weekend. 

SUBSCRIBERS & READERS are the BEST!

COMMENTERS ARE THE SHIZZZZ! :)

 

oh and before I go. 

 

I recently became a staff member of 'Tell Me Your Wish'

http://tell-me-your-wish01.blogspot.com/

here, you can request graphics, one-shots, and reviews.

SO GO REQUEST THERE AND PUT MY NAME! LOL. 

okay bye! (: