Chapter 26: Onew and Miyoung's Talk

My On Flight Boyfriend

"Miyoung, we need to talk."

 

A body sat in Jonghyun's seat. The person's arm rubbed upon mine as he or she made themselves settled. Wow, Jonghyun is a fast changer. Looking to the right I realized, it wasn't Jonghyun. The person's hair was longer and had a rounder face. I rubbed my eyes…. Onew?! I could feel my eyes grow wide.

 

"Miyoung, we need to talk," he said.

 

I just looked at him, my body was frozen in place. After all this time he wanted to talk. After all the times I saw him in the past 72 hours now he needs to talk? He had time to talk to me. Why wait till Jonghyun is not by my side to finally say a word to me? …wait till Jonghyun is not by my side… I am such an idiot! He waited till JJong was not here!

 

Onew continued to stare at me. His hands fidgeted as he looked at me, probably realizing he only had a limited time to say his speech before Jonghyun comes back and I make him beat the out of Onew. Onew waved a hand in my face, waving away my thoughts of Jonghyun murdering him.

 

"Look Miyoung," Onew started, "I need to talk to you about what happened a year ago…" A year ago? Is he going to talk about that day at the restaurant?

 

"If your going to talk about what happened at the restaurant then you might as well walk your back to your seat, because there is nothing to talk about," I replied. It's already too late for a talk Onew. 

 

I turned to face the window. Not hearing him leave, I cautiously looked over my shoulder to see if he was still there. Unfortunately, he was. His arms were crossed and his face looked… pissed.

 

"Miyoung, just hear me out," Onew pleaded. I shook my head and pointed towards his seat.

 

"You better be making your way back to your girlfriend." Onew turned around to face Ms. Anorexic. Shaking his head, he turned back to me. 

 

"That day, at the restaurant. I didn't want to break up with you!" exclaimed Onew. "I wanted to make you mine…" 

 

ing , liar. "REALLY?," I yelled "THEN WHY THE HELL DID YOU WALK OUT?! WHY THE HELL DID YOU LEAVE?! WHY THE HELL DID YOU GO AND DRIVE OFF WITHOUT EVEN LOOKING BACK?! HUH?! BECAUSE YOU NEVER EVER CARED ABOUT ME!" My hands went and grabbed the roots of my hair to prevent them from strangling Onew.

 

"If you cared, you wouldn't have left that twenty on the table. You would have ate with me and we would have walked out hand in hand," I mumbled. Tears began to stream down my cheeks as I remembered he most painful day of my life. 

 

"IF YOU WANTED TO MAKE ME YOURS THEN YOU WOULDN'T HAVE LEFT ME ALONE! I FREAKING HATE YOU LEE JINKI!" I yelled. It wasn't the first time I used Onew's real name, but it seemed like it was. And I used it to express my hatred towards him. Onew was speechless, by the look on his face it seemed as if he couldn't find the right words to say. By now almost all of the first class passengers were looking over at us.  

 

A hand s upon Onew's shoulder. "Onew, I think you should head back to your seat." Looking up, Jonghyun had already changed and had a calm and collected face. Reluctantly, Onew stood up and flopped back into his seat. Jonghyun slowly sat down and pulled me into his arms, hugging me tightly. I sobbed into his shirt. Damn, Jonghyun might have to change again. 

 

I looked up and Jonghyun. He gave me a small smile and rubbed my back.

 

"It'll be fine, Miyoung. I'm here," he said. I nestled my head into the space between his neck and his shoulder.

 

"Jonghyun, promise me one thing," I said

 

"What's that, Miyoung?" he asked.

 

"Promise to never leave me." Jonghyun let go of me and turned his body towards me. Jonghyun placed his hand on his heart. 

 

"I, Kim Jonghyun, promise to never ever abandon Park Miyoung."

 

You promised, and I hope it stays that way.

 



 

WOOOOOO I UPDATED! 

sorry it took so long. 

i was out in the wilderness! CAMPING!<3 

BEST WEEKEND EVER! just saying.

LOL. but this chapter was certainly dramatic.

hope you liked it! (:

SUBSCRIBERS & READERS ARE THE BEST

COMMENTERS ARE THE SHIZZZZZ! ;)