Chapter 54: Finale~

My On Flight Boyfriend

 

tell me if any typos. :D

This is the ending guys. sorry if it's not the best. I was actually pretty disappointed in the ending. BUT MY THREE/FOUR EPILOUGUES WILL MAKE UP FOR IT! PROMISE! 

 


 

People swarmed in, out, and throughout the airport. Left and right, people were either running or waiting. Passengers were checking into their flights while leaving their bags at the check-in. Several were patiently waiting for their plane or arriving relatives. Some weren't as patient as others. Families and couples were grouped together, waiting for the arrival of their plane. Swarms of people ran quickly in order to catch their flight. Long lines were formed in every section of the airport. In short, the busy airport was filled with busy people. Yet, none of the busy people seemed to notice the one women who cried on the floor. 

Miyoung sat on the cold tile floor with her legs crossed and head down. The name "Jonghyun" repeatedly escaped from her lips. She cried more and more when she spoke the name. 

"Jonghyun, you promised," she whispered. 

No one payed attention to this woman. The people ignored her and her tears. They instead focused their attention to their tickets and passports. No one wanted to give this woman a hand. 

On the other side of the airport, a man ran through the front doors. Jonghyun hastily pulled his luggage through the airport entrance. His eyes darted from left to right, searching for a single person. 

"Miyoung? Miyoung!" yelled Jonghyun as he ran through the airport lobby. He pulled his suitcase all over: The gift shop, the check-in area, the restrooms, the restaurants, and the security checks. She was no where to be found! "Miyoung where are you?" he whined. He pulled out his phone. Scrolling through his contacts he found the right one and pressed the call button. 'The Fabulous Miyoung'  flashed across the screen of his phone. 

The crying woman, who was still seated on the floor, continued to let her tears fall. Miyoung placed her hands on her cheeks in hopes that it would cease the tears. In her left pocket, her phone vibrated loudly. She weakly pulled out her phone. Fighting the tears in her eyes, she barely read the flashing name on the screen. 'The Amazingly Hot JJong is Calling'. 

"H-Hello?" answered Miyoung. 

"Where are you?!" yelled Jonghyun. Miyoung, taken aback from Jonghyun's yelling, dragged herself behind a nearby pillar. She wanted to hide. His tone scared her. "I'm looking for you!" 

"Y-You're looking for me?" asked Miyoung, "Why? You left!" Tears formed in her eyes once again. She heard him say that he was leaving with her own two ears. She saw him leave with her own two eyes. There was no reason to come looking for her when he clearly left.

"I know and it was stupid of me," he whispered into the phone. As he talked, he continued to look for her, checking every corner of the airport, "I was scared, Miyoung."

"Scared of what? I know I can be a mess at times, but I'm not that scary," cried Miyoung as she pulled her knees to her chest. 

"I was scared of you and the fact that we were moving too fast. I was scared that you would realize that we only knew each other for three days. I was scared that you'd leave me and run back to Onew. You were in love with him for years. We got into a relationship quickly without any history behind us. I was scared that you would leave me. And most of all, I was scared that if we went on this path we'd both be broken towards that end," he explained. As he poured his whole heart to her, he saw a pair of legs hidden behind a marble pillar.

"You wimp," whispered Miyoung. 

"But I regret it!" Jonghyun exclaimed, "I regret it because from what I know of you, you would try to make this work. I know you didn't want Onew back so I regret yelling at you. If I just left this airport without you, I'd regret it so much. You know why?" asked Jonghyun as he made his way towards the pillar. 

"No, why?" asked Miyoung. 

"Because I wouldn't get to see this face anymore," Jonghyun said as he looked at her from behind the pillar and made his way towards her. He kneeled in front of her, took the phone from her hands and snapped the phone shut. "If we were just friends or more than friends, either way, face is something I'd want to see everyday."  Miyoung was stuck in the fetal position, trying to ignore Jonghyun's presence.

"Miyoung look at me," he said. Jonghyun lifted her head slowly by the chin. Miyoung held her hand out and touched Jonghyun's face, checking if he was really in front of her or an allusion that she just imagined. 

"I'm sorry," Jonghyun said, "I'm sorry for leaving. I shouldn't have left and made such rash desicions. I based my leaving on a stupid dream. I was being retarded. I'm sorry. Will you forgive me?" 

Miyoung stared at him. She continued to touch his face, her hand against his check. She closed her eyes and counted to three. When she opened her eyes, Jonghyun was still there. 

"You're still here," Miyoung mumbled, "Does this mean you won't leave?" 

"I promise, I won't leave unless you ask me to," Jonghyun replied. 

"Don't ever make promises again. Just give me a hug," Miyoung stated as she strangled Jonghyun with a tight hug, "Don't you ever leave." 

"So you forgive me?" he asked. She nodded her head.

"Fifty percent," she said with a smile, "You have to work to get the other fifty percent."

Miyoung wiped her tears, stood up, and dusted her pants off. She took Jonghyun's hand and pulled him up. Together, they walked towards the baggage pick-up to pick up the suitcases Miyoung had left there. Her bags were easily spotted in the corner of the luggage carousel.

"Did you know that I just left these here while I went searching for you?" she asked as she picked up her luggage. She pulled the two large, black suitcases close to her.

"Really? You actually chased after me?" Jonghyun asked with a bright smile on his face. 

"Yep, but I couldn't catch up," Miyoung said, pouting, "Swear that you won't let me chase after you anymore."

Jonghyun paused and placed his hand on his heart. "I swear, I won't," he promised, "As Miyoung's former fake, now real, boyfriend, I swear to never leave her side again." Miyoung gave him a sweet smile.

She pushed her bags into his hands, placed a kiss on his cheek, and walked away, leaving Jonghyun absolutely dumfounded. 

"My on-flight boyfriend has to carry my things," she called as she ran towards the exit, "Part one of your punishment for leaving!" she yelled from several yards away.

"Y-Y-YAH! GET BACK HERE," he exclaimed. Jonghyun glanced at the several suitcases that were in his hands and on the floor.

Miyoung turned around and stuck her tongue out at him playfully. "Saranghae!" she sang as she turned to exit out of the doors of the airport.


 

 

wow. I'm not going to lie. this is truely the crappiest ending/chapter/anything that I have ever written. Dx I'm am so sorry that I ended it this way, but I couldn't do it any other way! D:

I re-wrote this serveral, several times. And I couldn't get it the way I wanted. 

Nothing just seemed to work!

I'm sorry for the cliche-ness. I hope that it's at least read-able and not absolute trash.

 

OH OH OH. AND THIS ISN'T THE END!

expect, epilougues from all of the characters of the story :D

 

thank you for sticking by the story. through it's ups and downs all of you readers were there. so thank you.

SARANGHAE! <3

 

 

READERS & SUBSCRIBERS are the BOMBBB!

COMMENTERS are the SHIZZZ! (;