CHAPTER 14: The Kiss

My On Flight Boyfriend

Jonghyun's POV

 

Miyoung and I stood there. Miyoung's hands were intertwined with mine. Just looking into each other's eyes. Smiling with pure happiness. And if you think that it was all show for Onew and Eun Mi then you may be wrong. I have no idea what Miyoung was thinking or feeling, but I felt pure happiness. And I didn't know why….

 

"Are they looking?" Miyoung asked. I slyly looked over her shoulder. And of course the two "stalkers" were peaking at us behind the silver pillar. Eun Mi was running while Onew stared at me intently. What bad stalkers.

 

"They're looking right at us. You think they'd be better stalkers." I stated. Miyoung nodded. "Are we just going to continue standing here or are we ever going to get rid of them." she asked. *DING* IDEA!

 

I looked over at the fuming Onew and smirked. This should be fun. "I have an idea. Let go of my hands and close your eyes." I ordered.

 

"Huh? Why?" she asked with a questioning look on her face. I sighed. "Just trust me. This will totally get rid of them, or totally kill me" I said mumbling the last part.

 

"Huh?! Did you just say-" I interrupted her: "It doesn't matter what I said, just close your eyes." 

 

Miyoung did what I told her, and fluttered her eyelids shut. I took a final glance at Onew, who had a confused look on his face. Yeah, keep watching Onew. I put my hands on either side of Miyoung's face. She opened one eyelid to look at me. "What are you doing Jonghyun?" I gave her cheek a small pat. "Getting rid of the pests."

 

I leaned in… nearing her face. Yes, I'm really about to do this.

 

Miyoung's POV

 

OH. MY.GOD. WHAT IS HE DOING?! Is he trying to k-k-kiss me? He is actually doing it?! He said he was 'getting rid of the pests'. AHHH! Jonghyun's face neared mine. Just like the times before, his scent was all over the place. "J-Jonghyun." I whispered. He paused. "This will only take a second Miyoung." he said. His head leaned to the side and neared my lips. 

 

Onew's POV

 

HOLY SHIZ. WHAT IS THIS MOFO DOING? "OMO, Oppa. Look, Jonghyun is going to kiss Miyoung!" whispered Eun Mi. She looked like she was enjoying this. Eun Mi's was sitting with her knees close to her chest and was biting the tips of her nail. All Eun Mi needed was a bag of popcorn and she'd probably be set for the next couple of hours. I turned my attention back to the couple. Their faces were only centimeters apart. Jonghyun leaned a little closer but stopped and pulled himself away. What is he doing? Jonghyun turned his head to face our direction.

 

"Oh crap. He saw us." whispered Eun Mi. But Jonghyun didn't move an inch. Rather he stood there… then smirked. What the freak is he smirking about?!  Then, he winked at me. THIS BASTED WINKED AT ME! Then turned back to Miyoung and leaned his head in once again… 

 

Jonghyun's POV

 

I neared Miyoung's lips… only a centimeter apart… Her eyes where closed and she waited patiently. The image of Onew popped into my head. I shouldn't waste a first kiss for some show. That's when I made my final decision. 

 

Quickly I changed my route and went to Miyoung's forehead, planting a kiss in the center. I looked back to see if Onew was still there and sure enough, they were gone! Haha. Success.

 

"Hey, Miyoung they're gone." I said as I faced back towards Miyoung. She smiled. "So your plan was successful." she said.

 

"OF COURSE!" 

 

"One Question though." said Miyoung.

 

"What is it?"

 

"Why did you kiss my forehead?" she asked. Why did I kiss your forehead? I had the perfect chance to kiss you… "Cause THAT WAS THE PLAN!" I lied. I scratched the back of my neck awkwardly. "Mhm. Sure it was Jonghyun. Sure it was." and with that she walked towards the terminal.

 

"MIYOUNG, WAIT UP!" I yelled.

 

i hope that wasn't too confusing.

tell me if it was and i'll fix it a little.

i tried to post at least one chapter this weekend.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!

even to those who don't celebrate it.

continue to support jjongie! who cares if he has a gf, he's still hot ^^

& subscribers, readers, and comments are the best!

THANKS FOR READING!