CHAPTER 13: Onew & Ms. Anorexic, Ninja Mode.

My On Flight Boyfriend

Awkwardness is a . The four of us just sat there. Cups empty, cookies gone. All that was left was the awkwardness that surrounded Onew, Ms. Anorexic, Jonghyun, and I. Several people passed our table, all who were not surrounded by an ounce of awkwardness. 

"Ahem, so, me and Miyoung will be going? Is that okay?" asked Jonghyun. Onew and Ms. Anorexic nodded. Phew, now time to get out of this hell hole. Jonghyun and I stood up and rushed out of Starbucks. God, I thought we'd NEVER get out of there!

 

ONEW'S POV

 

The two "lovebirds" just walked out of the store. From the time to two have departed New York City to the time EunMi and I met them outside of the toy store, they've never left each other's side. And when Jonghyun left for those few seconds to get tissues it seemed as if Miyoung had died a little. Sighhh. My Miyoung. What I did before was wrong, but it was for your own good… 

 

"Oppa!" I snapped out day dreaming. "OPPA!!" I blinked to see a rather pissed looking EunMi.

 

"Oppa, let's go follow them?" I stared at her. "Why do you want to follow them?" I asked. She probably has some interior motive. "N-n-no reason, Oppa. It's not like we have anything else better to do!" She had a point.

 

We're stuck here until who knows how long! I got up and walked towards the entrance of Starbucks then turned around to see if EunMi was following. EunMi sat frozen in her chair. "YAH! You coming?" She nodded her head frivorsely and ran up to me, linking arms in the process. "LET'S GO OPPA!" yelled EunMi, running out of the store. 

 

EunMi dragged me all over the place, just like a rag-doll. We looked in the terminals, all over then food court, in several stories, but unfortunately no luck. "EunMi, I'm exhausted. Let's just go back to the terminal." She nodded her head and loosened the grip on my wrist. Ahhh. I can feel my blood circulating again. I made a few steps towards the direction of the terminal.

 

"OPPA! WAIT!" EunMi ran towards me, grabbed my sweater by the hood, and pulled me behind a pillar. 

 

"WHAT THE HELL?!" I yelled. EunMi looked out from behind the pillar we stood in. "SHHHH! They're coming this way!" They? Before I could ask who they were, Jonghyun and Miyoung walked past us… holding hands. 

 

"Let's go." EunMi pulled me out from behind the pillar. I swear, EunMi is such a ninja. She hid behind trash cans and shadows like it was no big deal. The couple walked through several stores. Never buying anything, but it seemed as if enjoying themselves was better than anything they could buy…  

 

The two stood in the middle of the terminal walkways, holding hands and smiling at each other. They looked so happy. That could have been me...

 

MIYOUNG'S POV

 

I glanced a peak at the two stalkers hiding behind a silver pillar. "So, you think they realize we're acting?" I asked, nodding my head towards Onew and Miyoung. He didn't even have to look at the two. Jonghyun smiled down at me and held both of my hands.

 

"Nope. They don't even realize that we've seen them following us since we left Starbucks. There's no way in hell they realize we're acting." he stated. I chuckled. 

 

Perfect.

 
sigh, i putting this chapter out just because of depression. LOL.
yep, cause of Jonghyun's new relationship.,,
hehe, i was so tempted to change ms. anorexic's name to se kyung. XD
LOL. thing is i liked se kyung ALOT before this so i tried not to be too mad.. =.=
oh well, i'll just imagine that they're not going out & be happy for them
&& EVERYONE SHOULD DO THAT RIGHT?!?! don't be hating on her! LOL
 
read this if you wanna know what i really think about it ^^ okay
http://www.asianfanfics.com/blog/view/7995/1
& if your upset still id totally recommend you watch this:
http://www.allkpop.com/2010/10/2pms-wildest-fan-girl-at-synnara-fan-signing-event
THANK YOU FOR READING & SUBSCRIBING. COMMENTS ARE <3