Chapter 41: Memories Of Him

My On Flight Boyfriend

 

SORRY GUYS. WILL GO BACK TO PROOFREAD, NOT EVEN SUPPOSED TO BE ON THE COMP. I WILL FIX ANY MISTAKES LATER. PROMISE!

 

"Well, what had happened was…"

 

I tried to stifle my laugh. Jonghyun's facial expression made it impossible for me to continue. His brown eyes were as wide as a curious child's. The shape of his lips and mouth was a perfect sideways 'D'. Jonghyun's face was almost cartoon like. It was rather adorable. 

 

"What?" I asked as his smile widened, "Is my facial expression making you uncomfortable?" He raised one of his eyebrows. I couldn't help but laugh at Jonghyun's silly image. Jonghyun chuckled then lightly hit my hand, that was rested on my lap. "Continue with the story!" 

 

I eyed him then nodded. I was ready to tell the story, till I realized who the person I accidentally kissed was. Onew. "Well, it was the same person that I was stuck in the rain with. We had only known each other for a month and he asked me on a date." 

 

Flashback. 

 

*Ring Ding Dong, Ring Ding Dong*   

 

I opened my eyes and reached for my phone that was resting on the night stand. Wiping my eyes, I pressed the talk button then put the phone next to my ear. I was still groggy and I couldn't exactly think. 

 

"Hello?" I asked, "Who is this? Do you know exactly what time it is!" The tone of my voice was slightly rude, but I had just woken up! I didn't know what time it was, but I could tell that it was early in the morning. The birds chirped outside of my window and the sun barely showed through the window shades. It must be really early in the morning. I bet the sun is just rising. 

 

"Um, you do know that it's 1PM," stated the person on the line, "And this is Onew." I sat straight up. I got out of bed and ran straight to the window. I pulled up the blinds so the whole apartment window showed. Outside, several people were walking on the sidewalk and cars were passing or stopping at the streetlight outside of my apartment. 

 

I couldn't have slept my whole day away!  My eyes wandered to the clock that was supposed to be on the nightstand, but was now smashed on the floor. "Hello?" 

 

Onew! "Oh gosh," I muttered, "Sorry, I forgot you were on the line!" Onew laughed through the phone. 

 

"It's okay," he replied, "I just called to ask if you were doing anything today." 

 

"No, I am completely free!" I yelled, almost too excitedly. Onew just chucked and gave me the time and place of where to meet. We hung up and I hurriedly got dressed. 

 

Later.

 

He was already seated when I entered the cafe and he was holding flowers. Onew saw me and got up from his chair. We both started to walk near each other. Onew got too excited and started to run towards me and ended up slipping right in front of me. He grabbed my hips and we both fell onto the floor of the cafe. He not only landed on top of me, but so did his lips…

 

End of Flashback.

 

Jonghyun cracked up. He slapped his knee, rocked back and forth, and made an expression that was filled with humor. You could tell he was laughing but no sound came out. It was silent laughing. I got ready to hit Jonghyun when someone tapped my shoulder.

 

"Excuse me, may I have a word with you?"