Meeting The Roommates

Angel's Fate

 

Your alarm clock rang again as you yawned and got out of bed. You quickly washed up and dressed yourself for the first day of school. Since the weather was getting colder, you wore something warm today. 
 
The busy weekend went by pretty fast. You had to rush around the house all day, trying to find everything you needed for the semester. You could always go back to your house if you needed to get something, but it would take too much time. 
 
You ate some cereal and milk for breakfast, and grabbed your two luggages filled with clothes and everything you needed; and walked out of the house. You had double checked that you locked the front door before leaving. 
 
With a suitcase in each hand, you skipped to school with a smile on your face. 
 
You looked over to your right and saw Seulki with a bunch of luggage with her, walking to school. Suddenly you remembered that you had to visit the Headmaster's office. You ran over to Seulki and asked her for directions to the office. 
 
Your eyes followed her finger as it grazes over the map of the school. The office wasn't that far away from the auditorium. You gave her a little bow before running towards the school. 
 
'HEADMASTER'S OFFICE' was imprinted on the door. You opened it slowly, settled your luggage near the door, and sat down in front of the big desk. Behind it was the woman that was at the auditions last week, reading something. 
 
You swallowed hard and cleared your throat. She looked up at you with a smile.
 
"Ah, you must be _________ . I've heard a lot about you from the three judges." 
 
All you could do was nod. You were too nervous to say anything. 
 
"Here…" She handed you the map, dorm number, and classes. "No need to be nervous. I hope you have a good time here." 
 
A cute little tone went off telling everyone that class had started. 
 
"Oh, i'm sorry. You're late. Don't worry, go to your dorm first. I'll give them a call." she gave you a smile.
 
You nodded, grabbed your luggage, and before you left you gave her one more bow. 
 
You looked at your dorm and classes. Your eyes widen at the shock that was printed on your paper. 
 
*Class 12D? Dorm 505? I'm in the most talented section?*
 
You followed the directions on your map towards dorm 505. It was a separate house, a little bit farther away from other dorms. It was probably bigger than your house. You use the key the headmaster gave you to open the door. There was the living room right as you walked in. There was only 3 rooms. 
 
One of the door to the room was propped open. You guessed that was yours so you settled all of your stuff down by your bed and once again looked at your map. 
 
Class 12D was at the end of one of the fancy hallway on the second floor of the school. You burst into the room, and everyone's eyes was on you. 
 
"Sorry, i'm late." You tried to catch your breath. 
 
"You must be the new special student." you could hear people muttering around you when the teacher said that. "Welcome, I'm Mr.Chung, take a seat anywhere you want." 
 
Mr.Chung introduced himself and turned back to the class, waiting for you to take a seat. 
 
You walked to the back of the room as people's eyes was following you. You decided to sit down by the seat near the window. You turned your attention back to the teacher but everyone else was staring at you. Around you sat 2 guys. One had a hat on that fit him quite well. 
 
Next to him was a guy with brown, short hair. It sticked up a little at the top. But other than that, he wasn't bad looking. 
 
They both gave you a small smile before turning back around. For the rest of the class we all introduce ourself. You didn't really listen, you mostly just stared out of the window. Mr.Chung also talked about how this class may be one of the boring classes you have. The class was mostly for your academics; Math, Science, etc. 
 
Once again, the cute little tone went off indicating that class was over. You got up and walked out of the class. Your next class was 12D Dance. 
 
The room was big, and was surrounded with mirrors. Everyone was sitting on the ground, people from your last class was there too. You walked over to one of the corners near the mirrors and sat down. 
 
Suddenly music was blasted through the walls making everyone jump. Three girls came out from the side door and started dancing to the music. They did a mix of dances. Hip-Hop, Ballet, y, you name it. When the music died down, they bowed and a roar of applause erupted. 
 
They motioned for everyone to stand up. Everyone followed along to the music. You felt embarrassed so you didn't really dance. You sat in the corner watching everyone having fun with a smile on your face. 
 
The music changed to a slow song. Many of the guys went to ask the girls. Some girls who didn't have a partner sat down and watched. You knew you wouldn't get picked so you grabbed a book that was laying there and started reading. Suddenly a hand appeared in front of your face. You looked up and saw that it was that guy in your last class, wearing a hat. You hesitated to reach your hand out. Without warning, he took your hand, and pulled you up to your feet. 
 
"I… I can't dance…" you managed to say. You mentally smacked yourself on the forehead for stuttering. 
 
He didn't reply to you, but put his hands on your waist. You followed his every move. You were surprised at how good you were. Once in a while he would take glances at you, and your face would turn bright red. You could hear people whispering around you.
 
"She's so lucky!" 
 
"I wish I could dance with him"
 
"Who does she think she is?!"
 
"Isn't that the new special talent girl?" 
 
You ignored the comments because you couldn't really comprehend what they were saying. The music finally ended, and you were able to get away from all of the attention. The tone went off again. You were afraid that the guy you danced with would talk to you, so you quickly got your stuff and ran out of the class.
 
You walked back to your dorm to eat because you know you wouldn't have anyone to sit with in the cafeteria. You would rather eat in silence. 
 

--------------
 
 
The beautiful sound of singing voices echos all around the auditorium. You guys were able to have music class in the auditorium because the Drama Department decided to practice outside today. 
 
You were sitting in a seat in the second row. With both eyes closed, you thought about your audition just a few days ago. The song you sang, replaying over and over again in your head. 
 
"Park _________" the teacher yelled your name. "Are you sleeping in my class?!"
 
Small laughters and giggles surrounded you as your eyes shot open. 
 
"N-No! No ma'am" you shook your head a little too hard.
 
The teacher glared at you for a while, but continued talking.
 
"Back to what I was saying… This Friday will be the opening ceremony for the school. We will need a guy and girl to sing a solo. Anybody want to volunteer?" 
 
A few guys raised their hands, and a bunch of girls raised their hands. The teacher scaned the students with their hands up. She took a glance at you and smirked. 
 
"What about you _________? Would you like to do it?" the teacher asked you in an annoying tone. 
 
You didn't know what to say but shook your head slightly. The teacher acted like she didn't see you, but just put your name on the list. 
 
She looked up again and smiled. "Any guys want to volunteer?"
 
"Sandeul would like to volunteer!" The guy that had danced with you said with a giggle. 
 
The said boy that was next to him put up an argument. You laughed when you saw the guy pouting. 
 
"Mr.Sunwoo, since you like to volunteer your friend so much. I'm guessing you would like to sing for us" 
 
He bowed his head a little and whispered, "No…" 
 
She nodded and put his name down on the list. 
 
"Please select your songs by tomorrow!" She yelled a bit louder when the tone went off. 
 
You gather you stuff, and walked towards the library. You checked out a book for light reading before walking towards your dorm. 
 
No one was in yet so you decided to unpack your luggages. You took your clothes out and settled them in the closet near your bed. You sat your laptop on the little table under the window. Finally, you put the picture of your parents on your bedside table. You heard the door slam, and voices talking as you finished up. 
 
You ran out and did a bow. "Hello, I-I'm new here. I hope you can show me around." 
 
You finally raised your head. Your eyes widen, and to your surprise, it was the two guys that was in all of your classes. One with the cute hair sticking up. You looked over at the other guy and your face started getting red.
 
"Hi, I'm Sandeul. Welcome to our school." said the guy with his hair sticking up, grinning. 
 
You nodded and gave him a small shy smile.
 
Then, the guy with the hat opened his mouth. "Everyone calls me Baro." he leaned down to your height and smiled. "You were great at dancing. Is that what got you in the special talent?" he asked. 
 
You shook your head and mouthed "Singing". 
 
Sandeul started jumping up and down in front of you. "Sing something please!" 
 
You shook your head again. You avoided anymore questions and ran back to your room to get your map, before running back out. 
 
"Um… Can you show me where this dorm is?" you asked Baro in a low voice. 
 
*150? What do you want to do there?* he thought. He showed you where to go. You gave him a small bow before walking out the door. 
 
 
 
------------
 
I GOT A POSTER! AHH! SOO HAPPY! Is it just me? Or this poster is really good? Do you guys like it? WAHHHH~! I LOVE YOU ilovecake! Really, please visit her poster shop and register for a poster if you need one. It's amazing and super fast! She is currently working on another poster for my other story :]  Ilovecake ♥Poster Request Shop ♥✧✧ <---- Click!                         
 
Well i finally updated! I made it extra long. But it's a bit boring. I'm sorry... I promise to add some drama soon! 
 
I was amaze when i checked my story and saw how much subscribers i have... I REALLY LOVE YOU GUYS! xD 
Please keep on Reading, Subscribing, and Commenting! Wah~! I have awesome readers. 
 
IceCream! I updated, so now you have to update yours! See i kept my promise, now all you need to do is update update update! Can't wait! If you guys have no idea what i'm talking about... sorry. 
Well we promised that if i update this story, she will update hers. SO YESH! FINALLY, I CAN READ ON! Please check out her story Welcome to Hollywo- KOREA?
 
Thanks for supporting, and keep reading! LOVE YOU GUYS <3
 
@CD2kv4L ~ Seocho and Seokgwan are the two campuses in the school. When i wrote "applied for ____" That meant that they are in which ever campus i wrote. It really is a campus in a school in Korea. But it took me a while to actually find it. Lots of research and work for this story. :] 
 

 Crap. She updated. KDHJFHJOIEWITOHGGJHOIF. Thanks forever!  It's 12:42 am right now, so I can't update yet XDDDD Loser :P At  least your grammar got better...ish WHAT TENSE IS THIS STORY IN?! And I thought Seocho was a district in Seoul? O_o Am I wrong?

Anyhoo, I hope you guys enjoyed the 'revised' version of the second chappie. Sorry to all the Story Updates. :( See you guys later~

IceCreamLover