Bad Thoughts

Angel's Fate

 

You sat down in one of the chairs available. The teacher was still lecturing on about something. You could care less. Three words kept echoing back and forth in your head "He's my boyfriend..." 
 
 
You quickly shook your head. *Why am I thinking about this?!* You didn't notice but Baro and Sandeul had already sat down in the two empty seats behind you. You didn't dare to turn around.
 
Class went on like usual, but Baro and Sandeul had to stay and help clean since they were late. They didn't want you to suffer so they begged the teacher to just let you go. You blankly walked back to your dorm with your eyes glued to the ground the whole way. Not looking at where you were doing, you ended up bumping into someone. Luckily, it was someone you knew. 
 
 
"________! Are you ok? You look kind of... pale." Seulki leaned down to get a better look at your face.
 
You shot your head up, "No, I'm fine. I have to go. See you later" You waved and ran pass her. 
 
Seulki shrugged it off and walked away. 
 
You burst into your room and laid down on your bed. *What am I going to do? It's going to be hard avoiding him.* You pushed yourself off the bed to a sitting position. *No! I don't like him right? So nothing to be scared of. Just act normal.* You nodded to yourself. 
 
You grabbed your stuff and started studying to occupy yourself. Then you remembered the opening ceremony. You abruptly stood up to get your ipod and sat back down in the same spot again. Soon you were nodding your head along with the music trying to memorize it. 
 
Meanwhile, Baro and Sandeul were picking up trash in the auditorium. *Who would think that this place would have so much trash!* Baro thought. He noticed Sandeul all the way across the room by himself. Baro started walking towards him. 
 
"Hyung..." He called but he didn't seem to listen. "Hyung!!" He yelled a bit louder, but Sandeul said nothing back. 
 
Baro put his hand on the latter's shoulder and forced him to turn around. Baro mentally smacked himself when he saw that the older one was listening to his ipod. He snatched the headphone away. "What are you doing listening to music this loud?! Do you want to kill your ears?" He lectured.
 
Sandeul looked at him like he was crazy. Baro sighed and sat down on one of the many empty chairs. Sandeul dropped his cleaning supplies and laid down on the ground. 
 
"You ok?" Sandeul asked. 
 
"You're not mad at me right hyung? You know I would never..." His words trailed off. 
 
"Of course not! I understand. You know I always got your back." Sandeul stood up and confidently smiled. "I just can't say the same about __________" 
 
Sandeul saw his face turn sad again. *Baro-yah, don't worry. I'll fix this!* He smiled to himself. 
 
"Why are you smiling like an idiot?" Baro said. He tossed him some cleaning supplies, "Hurry and finish so we can go back." 
 
Sandeul followed the orders and continued cleaning again, followed by Baro. The rest of the night was filled with laughter and silliness with the two. 

 

 

---------

Ok, I'm sooo very sorry for this short chapter. I now have some time on my hand and will update more often now. But i feel like i ran out of ideas for this story. I use to have a lot of ideas, but when i was typing this i felt like this story won't be going anywhere. Do you guys have any thoughts on this? I feel like i should stop this story. Comment and give me some suggestion. I'm kind of lost right now. Well, gonna stop with all the sad things. I also been writing on Wattpad and have a story on there. I would love to transfer it over here. But that is if i ever finish this story. This is my new writing style now. I think it's easier. But if you guys are confuse, please dont hesitate to tel me. Have fun reading? 

Well... Errrr herp derp. It's IceCream here.... I haven't been on this site in a loooonnnnggg time. Sorry. I have a perfectly legit excuse though, even if you guys don't believe me. In short, my mommy is scary. And she wants me to stop procrasinating, which probably will never happen so she threatened to take away my computer priveliges unless I got off this site. But now I have an iPod touch so I can go on now! :D so that's what happened. And my itouch doesn't do color so I'm jut gonna do my notes in black until I figure out how to do the color scheme. Ppyong~~ IceCreamLover