Kimbap or Sandwich?

Angel's Fate

 

"Pst... hey isn't that the girl that's been hanging around with Junhyung?" 
 
"Yea she must've done something to him to make him walk with her everywhere"
 
"Isn't she dating Baro? Now he's gone she moved on, huh? What a " 
 
As you walked by each table, you heard many of the girls whispering and talking about you. Junhyung pulled you along and whispered over and over to you to not worry about what they were saying. But that was easier said than done. Finally, after the long and torturous walk across the cafeteria, both of you found the table that your friends were sitting and settled down. You were in the middle of Gongchand and Junhyung. 
 
Across from you was Sandeul, Hyunyoung, and Jinyoung. None of you knew where the Shinki (Shinwoo and Seulki) couple were, but didn't care, knowing that they were having fun on their own. 
 
"___________-ah, where's your food?" Gongchan stared at the empty space in front of you where your food should've been at. 
 
"There were some girls bothering her so she wasn't able to get her lunch" Junhyung answered for you. You turned and smacked his arm. He flinched and pouted, rubbing the bruised area. "Oppa don't say that!" You turned back to Gongchan shaking your head telling him that it wasn't true and that you were just not hungry. 
 
"Well it's true" Junhyung muttered low enough so you wouldn't hear but unfortunately you did, earning another smack on his arm. 
 
Sandeul watched Junhyung closely as the latter interacted with you. He noticed that Junhyung acted a lot differently when he was around you compared to when he was around other people he didn't know. And the fact that Junhyung was TOO close to you. Jinyoung sat, ushering Gongchan to eat and took care of the maknae like he always did. Then there was Hyunyoung, who was sitting there eating like a normal person should. 
 
Junhyung put half of his sandwhich in your hands, but you kept rejecting it since you didn't want to be a burden. In the end, you thanked him for the food. He smiled at how adorable you looked even when you were only eating. He patted your head affectionately, and unconsciously, his hands curled a piece of standed hair. Sandeul cleared his throat and the latter quickly pulled away, noticing what he had just done. 
 
* much?!* Junhyung kept his thoughts and anger to himself and started eating his own food. 
 
Gongchan had also saw that happened. His heart sank seeing how close the two of you were. He also handed you his kimbap that was still untouched, "Here __________-ah, don't just eat the sandwhich. Have some kimbap" He swiftly took the sandwich off your hands. 
 
You blinked but smiled, "Thanks Channie oppa" You gladly ate the kimbap. "Here Junhyung, do you want some?" Holding up a piece, you offered him some but he shook his head and you could see anger building up. 
 
*Did I say something? Last time I remembered, Junhyung oppa loved kimbap...* You wondered. 
 
Junhyung glared at the maknae, making the latter flinch a bit. He push the kimbap to the side and gave the rest of his sandwich to you. "Sorry but my sandwich tastes better" Junhyung said bluntly. 
 
"But ________ likes kimbap more right? Right?" Gongchan said.
 
"I uh---" You couldn't even get an answer out before Junhyung interrupted you. "And where did you hear that false rumor from kid?! She loves my sandwiches I make!" He shouted and you could see steam coming out of his ears. 
 
"YAH! I'M NOT A KID" 
 
"I'M OLDER THAN YOU! DON'T YOU DARE USE THAT TONE!" 
 
"Sorry grandpa~ happy?!" 
 
*Oh no... Here it comes* You thought, and ready yourself for what to come next. But nothing came besides a scream from the two. Hyunyoung was irritated enough and threw empty cans of soda towards the two. She then took the sandwich and kimbap over to her side and pushed her food over to you. 
 
With a smile Hyunyoung said, "Here eat before lunch ends" You nodded and giggled. 
 
"Well if ________ can't have it then give it back" Junhyung snapped and took his sandwich back. The same went with Gongchan. 
 
"It's ok babe, you can have some of my food" Sandeul sweetly said. Hyunyoung stuck out her tongue at him, "I don't want it" But nonetheless she had taken it just a few minutes later, since Sandeul had started sulking. 
 
The bell rang and everyone went to clean up. Sandeul walked out earlier than everyone, and took out his phone. He dialed a number and typed something in, and then he clicked send. 
 

To: Baro 
Yah! When are you coming back here? Hurry up or you're gonna lose her. 
- Duckie Deullie
 
 
 

-----------------

It's christmas~~ Merry Christmas everyone! I hope that you guys have a great day! Lots of presents and wishes yes? Hahaha ok bai now :)