Not An Update!

Angel's Fate

Hi Guys! 

First of all, let me get this over with before i start on the more important subject... 

HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN BLOCK B COMEBACK?! IT'S AMAZING~ 

UKWON IS TOOO HOT! (**FAN GIRL MODE**) 

*Clear throat* Anyways, a few things that i need to inform you guys. 

It's been too long since i've actually updated this story, and i finally had the energy to actually sit down on my desk and write a chapter (which is not this, it was my last chappie). 

I sincerely apologize to all of my subscribers. 

I'm a horrible person OTL 

I've been sick for a few weeks now, and i haven't been getting better. This cold weather isn't making things any better either...

I appreciate all of you for still reading this story even though it's rarely updated. 

I've been thinking... It's getting kind of hard for me to remember what the whole plot of this story was about, and it's a bit hard for me to write. So should delete this story? I understand that i would let you guys down, but it's really hard for me write it. 

I can try my best for you guys. But i need some feedbacks and help if i should delete this story or not.

As we get past all of the depressing stuff and moving onto a more happy subject.

If you guys really want to read some stories that i DO and WILL update regularly every week. Check out 2 of the new ones that i'm promoting. 

The reason i update them more often than i do with this story is because i don't actually have to write it, i just promote it. I also already read it so its really easy for me. 

Eunhae Story or Junseung Story (Both of course, but only Eunhae story have ... for now^^) 

Check them out and give some support if you can or want to. 

I'll be wrapping this up soon.

Summary: I'm still sick and can't really update a lot (for this story only). You can say i'm on a mini hiatus.

Well, i promise i will drink a lot of medicines to get better and update!! 

I apologize to all of you who are waiting for me to update. I totally understand if you're angry. 

In the mean time, please do help and support my other stories.

BANA FOREVER <3