Coincidence?

Angel's Fate

 

Sandeul walked out of the bathroom and saw you running out of the door. He jumped on the couch to only be yelled at by Baro. 

"Where is she going?" Sandeul asked.

"Dorm 150. Why so curious hyung?" Baro said. He was sitting on the couch flipping through the channels on the TV. 

"Do you like her? Do you think she's cute?" Sandeul poked Baro over and over again. Baro pushed the latter off the couch upon hearing this. 

"Yah! No need to do that! A simple yes or no would've been fine." Sandeul leaned on the couch, pouting. "Well… I think she's cute" 

Baro just simply turned off the TV and walked silently to his room but to find Sandeul blocking his way. 

"Are you mad that she didn't say anything to you after you guys danced? Answer me~!" Sandeul demanded. 

Baro's face turned a deep shade of red and tried to look away. But he knew that Sandeul already saw it. 

"Wahh~! You're so easy!" Sandeul teased.

Baro wrapped his fingers around Sandeul's stomach and started tickling him. Sandeul ended up on the floor after a few minutes, still being tortured. 

"Hyung… don't speak a word about this to anyone!" Baro said. His face turning into a devilish smile as he was still tickling the older boy. 

"Stop… Stop it!" Sandeul said in between laughter. "Oh… Ok. My lips are sealed! Now… please stop! I can't take it anymore…!" 


------------


"Didn't he say to turn here?" you whispered to yourself. "Then the dorm should be here"

In front of you was a big building. On the front door, it said 'TV/Film Department Dorms'. You stepped in and slowly made your way to the hallway of dorm 150. 

It was on the 3rd floor of the building. The dorm was the first room you saw when you got off the elevator. You hesitated but knocked 3 times on the door. A short girl with cute pig tails opened the door. Her eyes became wide as she saw you. 

"_________-ah! You're here, visiting me!" she said with a high pitch voice. 

"Hi Seulki! Can I come in?" you asked. You decided to be more comfortable around Seulki. She was the first friend you made at the school, and you wanted it to stay that way.

She gestured you in the small room. The dorm wasn't exactly big as yours. There wasn't even a living room. A small ladder led up to Seulki's bed. The bathroom was underneath. There was another bed by the doorway. You guessed it belonged to her roommate. 

"Sorry I didn't bring you anything." you gave her a little apologetic smile.

"It's ok, I don't mind. You might have to leave if my roommate gets back. She hates it when people stay too late."

You nodded and smiled. You stayed there for about an hour, talking and giggling. You both talked about your schedules, you learned that she had the same lunch shift as you. You guys shared your interests; movies, music, etc. You looked at the clock and noticed it was already 9 as her roommate walked in. You said goodbye to Seulki and climbed down the ladder. You gave a little bow to a girl with straight hair. She was a bit shorter than you, like Seulki. 

You started walking back to your dorm and saw that the lights inside was already off. You opened the door and walked in silently, trying not to  wake anyone up. You slipped into your bedroom, got your pjs on, and collapsed on the bed. Your eyes slowly closed, as you hummed yourself to sleep. 


-------------


You yawned as you looked out the window. You stayed out a little too late yesterday, and kept waking up in the middle of the night. 

*This is going to be a long day* you sighed. 

You heard a loud crack as a ruler was hit against the board.

"Ms.Park! Are you paying attention in my class?" Mr.Chung yelled.

You turned your head so fast you thought it was going to fall off. You quickly nodded when you finally noticed he was yelling at you. 

"Just because you made it into the special dorm. Does NOT mean you can dose off in my class!" he gave you a glare before returning to talk about math. 

You were glad that the tone went off a few minutes after that. You rushed out and gave a big sigh.

"Tsk tsk… It's already the second day and you're already in trouble." Baro was walking next to you. 

You ignored his comment and kept walking. Suddenly, somebody bumped into you, making you drop your books. Kneeling down, you grabbed you books and Ipod. You noticed Baro was also helping. Both of your hands touched as you were reaching to grab your Ipod. You quickly grabbed it and pulled away. 

As you got back up to your feet, you saw an angry girl storming off. You didn't really see what she looked like. You shrugged it off as just a random girl, who probably had a fight with her boyfriend. You gave Baro a small smile before walking towards class (again). He was trailing behind you. You felt a little embarrassed, and practically ran towards the dance studio. 

Luckily you made it on time to class. Everyone was already up and stretching as you settled your stuff down by a corner. Baro followed, while you stood stretching he was behind you, yawning. 

A few minutes later, a tall, lean lady walked in from the door. She didn't look old. In fact, she looked like she could be your age. 

"Welcome to my dance studio! I'm Ms. Kim. Sorry I couldn't introduce myself yesterday. But I do hope we have a great year together." She announced with a clap of her hands. Everyone lined up equally as you rushed to the back of the class.

The music and Ms.Kim started dancing slowly, showing everyone how to move correctly. Everyone followed along, even you. You noticed that you were really good. You followed along perfectly, not missing a beat. The music stopped but suddenly someone stuck out their foot, making you trip and fall towards the floor. 

A ton of laughter erupted in the class. You stayed there on the ground, too embarrassed to actually get back up. You felt a hand hovering in front of your face. You looked up and saw Baro and Sandeul. You put your hands out, and they pulled you up to only fall back down. You clutched onto your ankle. It was red and swollen. You tried to move it, but a sudden pain shot up your leg. 

You groaned in pain as Baro knelt down in front of you. "Where does it hurt?" Baro asked with a concerned look.

"M-My ankle!" you could barely say anything because of all the pain in your foot. 

"Hold on…" He leaned down a bit more and picked you up bridal style. On the other hand, Sandeul carried your stuff. 


-------------


"P-Put me down" you choked. 

Baro ignored you and kept walking. You struggled in his arms, trying not to move your feet too much. 

"_________-ah! Don't move so much!" you noticed that Sandeul was trailing behind, trying his best to catch up with Baro. 

You started hitting Baro's chest lightly. "Pl-Please… l-let me down…" 

Baro looked at you with a worried look and sighed. He walked towards the window with a ledge and settled you down slowly. Sandeul followed along with your books.

"Hospital phobia?" Baro asked. He sat down next to you as Sandeul sat on the other side. 

You nodded your head. knowing that there were two guys sitting so close next to you, making you blush.

"Baro-yah! Go grab the gauze from the nurse. I'll stay here and watch." Sandeul said with a smile. 

You watched as Baro ran towards the nurse's office while you and Sandeul sat on the window ledge awkwardly.


-------------


Baro cleared his throat as he approach the tall, slim nurse, working on another student. 

She didn't turn around but just said, "Yes, can I help you?" 

"Can i borrow the gauze?" He said, standing there feeling out of place.

"Why?"

"M-My friend got hurt…" Baro managed to say. 

A voice suddenly rose behind the curtain the nurse was working on. "What? What happened to my brother?!" 

A tall guy burst out from behind, looking a bit concerned. He had blondish brown hair perfectly made, eyes smaller than Baro's. You can also tell when you look at him, that he's a bit older. 

"Yah, Jinyoung! Your brother's fine" Baro said with an annoyed voice. He rolled his eyes a litte, but remembered that Jinyoung was still older. 

The taller boy sighed with relief, and laid back down onto the bed. He only wished that they had another nurse office. Even though the school is super rich, they could only manage to have one nurse office for both of the campus. 

He didn't notice the nurse was behind him until she cleared . He turned around and saw she was holding out a large roll of gauze, looking impatient as ever. 

"Here, keep it if you want" she said and leaned back down towards Jinyoung. Baro didn't know what she was doing, but didn't tend to find out. 

He bowed a little and didn't even to want to say anything to Jinyoung before leaving. It would take  a while to run back to where you were. He ran as fast as he could and finally made it back to the window ledge. 

Baro stopped running at the sight in front of you. Your head was resting on Sandeul's shoulder as his head was on top of yours. You guys both look to be asleep. Quickly, he shook his head and ignored it. 

He walked up and nudged Sandeul's arm a little, trying not to wake you. Sandeul peeked from one his slightly open eye. He put one finger to his mouth, signaling him to be quiet. His mouth forming a smile.

*Aish... this hyung*

Baro nudged the older one's arm a bit harder mouthing "I have the gauze!" 

Sandeul's eyes both opened wider and he settled you into a laying position. Sandeul and him poorly managed to wrap the gauze around your ankle. 

Sandeul sighed as both of us finished "What now? We can't leave her here" 

Baro didn't really reply. He stood there, staring at you. "Hyung…" before he could finish, Sandeulinterrupted. 

"Don't be jealous. She just wanted to sleep so i let her use my shoulder. Was that what you were going to ask?" 

His face turned a pinkish red. "Ah… n-no of course not!" He lied. "Carry her stuff for me will you?" 

Sandeul nodded and went over and picked up your books. Baro leaned down and picked you up, once again, bridal style. All of you walked back towards the dorm. 

 

 

 

--------------

 

Thank you so much for reading! Wahh~! I LOVE ALL OF THE SUBSCRIBERS! O.O 

Ok, so i noticed that i like to update this story on the weekend, mostly sundays! So i think i'll be doing that from now on. Also the title for this chapter might not make sense, but i think you'll understand later on. 

 

Had soo many tests these past 2 days. Ugh, and 3 more tomorrow! I think i'm not studying that much, and too obsessed with writing this story. I even write in school, my friends thinks i'm a weirdo now :] 
But anyway... Hope i do past all of my tests. If not my parents will be banning me from my computer for about 1 week or 2... not good! 

 

AH! I'm soo disappointed too! Today is the NYC (Korean Festival?) Concert! SHINee, 2PM, MBLAQ, BEAST are all gonna be there! Ugh i couldn't go. But one of my friend promise to get me and IceCreamLover 1 or two posters from one of our favorite group. 
ICECREAMLOVER! Don't throw anything when i tell you this, but she won't be able to get us any posters :[ 

When she got there, it was already sold out... like all of them! AHHH! Dying T_____T Lets die together shall we? 

 

Well i do hope you like the story so far. Is it boring? Ahh, i'm getting to the good parts soon... I hope :]

Keep commenting and subscribing! I love you all <3 

 

@B1A4BANA ~ Haha yea, i was laughing a lot when i saw that they messed up on the word 'storyline'! 

@kweeeesteeeen ~ Ah, i would love to. Already read and subscribed :] 

@FluffaayPillow43 ~ Yea, i do have horrible grammars, but surprisingly i'm not failing English. I have an A in that class! But thank you, i already checked it out and subscribed :D 

 

 

IceCreamLover here (obviously)..... I didn't really want to update after what forever told me.... oh well. Plus, she has LOTS of mistakes. I don't even know if I found them all. Probably not. But, I have to tell forever something too. I'm probably going to delete my story since I have absolutely NO ideas what so ever. Soooo... I'll see you guys later.

IceCreamLover