A Yearning Heart

Angel's Fate

 

*Wave slowly* Hi guys. You can be mad at me.. i probably deserved it! OTL  I'm soo sorry for not writing!! I'm not gonna come up with any lame excuses as to why i didn't. But i just wanted to say i'm back, short chapter still. I hope you guys like it! And thank you for sticking with me when i stopped updating for 2 months <3 You guys are the best *sob hysterically* T^T
 
----------------
 

The chaotic breakfast/lunch with Gongchan who practically was trying to stuff everything down his throat from the starvation all morning, Jinyoung who occasionally gently taking the spoon away from the maknae but that only made him whine loudly, and the two usual bickering couple were actually quiet and eating their food in silence; once in a while you would see Hyunyoung smiling at Sandeul with a smile that you've never seen before. After that, you were just glad that the house turned quiet again.    

You sat around on the stool situated at one of the island in the middle of the kitchen watching Jinyoung clean the dishes. You offered to help but he wouldn't even let you anywhere near a two feet radius from him. Saying something like this was his house and you were the guest.

Gongchan resided over in the living room, relaxing himself in front of the big television while playing with one of his shooting games. And for Sandeul and Hyunyoung? Who knows where they could be. The last time you saw Sandeul was when he ran upstairs and Hyunyoung following suit.  

Your finger trace the outline of the island. Without knowing it, you drifted into your own world. You weren't thinking of anything in particular but eventually Baro had already popped into your head. Maybe it has just been a long time since you've seen or heard from him, but just by thinking of him already left you in a bad mood. You snapped back to reality when the sound of the water from the sink shut off.   

"Ahh, finally done!" Jinyoung shout out to no one in particular. He propped up his arms on the island where you were sitting and rest his head on his hands. He peered over your face with a concern look, "Is there something wrong?"   

"...Huh?"   

"Why the big frown on your face?" He pointed to your two pair of plump lips. You quickly forced a weak smile and made an excuse, "Just... tired thats all."   

He eyed you but just obliged since there was nothing he could do. Jinyoung got off the chair and started walking over near the couch where Gongchan was just a few minutes ago but seem to disappeared. "Where did he go now?"  

You shrugged and giggled. But felt a little bad that Jinyoung was the one that had to always look after the maknae.   

"Oppa! I'm gonna take a walk outside. Wanna come?" You asked. Jinyoung shook his head but urged you to go.   

You hesitantly put on your shoes, took a second glance back at Jinyoung hoping that he would change his mind and occupy you. But with a smile you knew he wanted to lay down and rest so you just opened the door and went outside.   

A couple minutes after, Gongchan made his way down the ascending stairs, hair still dripping from his long shower. He wrap the towel around his neck but stop walking when he saw that you were gone. "Hyung."   

Jinyoung sat up lazily and yawned, "What is it Channie?"   

"Where did _________ go? Is she in her room?" Gongchan asked curiously and stared at your seat like you were going to just suddenly pop up out of nowhere.   

"She went out for some air." After hearing that, Gongchan shoved on some shoes, didn't even care if they belonged to him, and ran out the door. "YAH! DRY YOUR HAIR BEFORE YOU GET SICK!" Jinyoung screamed echoing throughout the house.   

He chuckled. Seeing that nothing else interesting will happen for the rest of the night, he closed his tired eyelids and drifted into a peaceful nap.   

-----------  

The breeze of the ocean air felt great on your skin. You breathed in deeply and remembered the time when you and Baro had taken a trip to the beach where his mother liked to go before he left.   

*Baro oppa, i miss you. Can you hear my heart yearning for you?* Your hand hover over your chest and felt your thumping, and restless heart that felt that something was wrong. *Why haven't you called me?*   

Then, you felt a strong pair of arms wrapped around your neck from behind. Your lips unconsiously moved on its own but quickly stopped it self after you realized who it was. "Bar-- Gongchan?!"