Lotte World Part 1: Car Ride

Angel's Fate

 

"_______" You heard a muffle of someone calling your name. You didn't think twice about it and continued sleeping.

"_______-ah wake up" The person nudged your arm. You shook it off and turned the other way. Like an annoying little brother that would whine or cry, this nudging feeling wouldn't go away.

"Move! Learn from the master!" Another voice said, you could slightly make out the difference.

Hyunyoung pushed Seulki out of the way and crouched down near your bed. She pinched your nose tight and counted to three. "1... 2... 3" Your eyes shot open and you gasped for air.

"See, she's awake." Hyunyoung exclaimed, proud of herself.

"Yea and she could've died." Seulki mumbled under her breath. Hyunyoung rolled her eyes.

"Guys...?" You rubbed your eyes and tiredly stood up from your comfy bed. "What are you doing here?"

Seulki didn't answer your question but pulled you out of your room and pushed you into the bathroom. "Get ready _______, we have a surprise for you."

You gave her a confused look. Seulki did a cute salute before disappearing. You locked the door and turned towards the shower. Minutes later, you walked into the living room to see Baro, Sandeul, Gongchan, Jinyoung, and Shinwoo sitting around the couch talking.

"Is the car here?" Shinwoo asked Jinyoung.

"Yea, I brought it over this morning" Jinyoung nodded at the window of the dorm. Outside you could see a gray van.

"You're sure you can drive right? I won't like... Bust my head or anything?" Baro questioned the older male, apparently worried for his life from what Sandeul had told him.

"Hyung isn't the best driver..." Gongchan said earning a glare from Jinyoung. "Hehe, I said nothing."

"________'s here!" Sandeul perked up when his gaze landed on Hyunyoung, who was standing behind you, still arguing with Seulki.

You jumped a bit at your name being called. You yawned once again and proceed towards the five guys. "Hello Jinyoung-ssi, Shinwoo-ssi." You bowed.

Both of them laugh a bit and Jinyoung spoke up. "No need to be formal. Just call me Jinyoung oppa and same with Shinwoo."

You stiffened at the word 'oppa'. The thought never occurred to you that you would have to use that awful word again. You shook the wretched memory out your head. You smiled and quickly nodded at Jinyoung's request. You didn't want them to think that anything was wrong.

"Uh... Well Jinyoung o-ppa" You forced yourself to utter the word. "Why is everyone here?"

Baro and Gongchan stared at Jinyoung with jealousy in their eyes. *How come _______ can call him oppa but not me?!* Both of them thought at the same time.

"Come on! We'll show you!" Seulki and Hyunyoung led you out of the dorm. "Ta-dah!"

"You're giving me... A car?" You said slowly.

"Aigoo! This girl" Hyunyoung bonked your head. "We're welcoming you back by taking a trip to Lotte World"

"LOTTE WORLD? YAY! Let's go!" Your face burst into a huge smile.

"What happened to the quiet girl a few minutes ago?" Gongchan laughed. You giggled to yourself.

All of you piled into the van. Jinyoung sat in the front since he would be driving. Sandeul jumped into the back seat and yelled for Hyunyoung. She argued that she wanted to sit in the front by herself but he wouldn't allow it. He grabbed her hand and pulled her and she accidentally fell on his lap.

You giggled when you saw her blushing. She slapped Sandeul hard on the arm. Before she could get out, Shinwoo and Seulki had already sat down next to them. She cursed at Sandeul and crossed her arm.

You ended up sitting in the middle of Baro and Gongchan in the middle row. You peered at Jinyoung, feeling bad that he had to sit by himself up front.

"Jinyoung.... Oppa. Should I go up and sit with you?" You suggested.

Baro and Gongchan both grab your arm and held you back from getting up. "No!" They both uttered, giving each other a look.

Jinyoung look at your flustered face through the rearview mirror and smiled. "It looks like you're quite wanted back there. It's ok, I'll be fine."

The engine roared and you sat back on your seat. Jinyoung was focused on driving while everyone was talking among themselves. You wished that Lotte World was closer but it was a two hour ride from the school.

You turned around and saw Shinwoo already asleep, Hyunyoung and Sandeul were still bickering like a married couple, and Seulki was poking Shinwoo's cheek.

"Seulki-yah what are you doing?" You tried to hold in your laughter.

Seulki quickly hid her hand behind her back and smiled at you, "No-Nothing ________-ah." You clearly noticed the slight tint of red in her cheeks to know that it wasn't 'nothing'.

"_______-ah" Hyunyoung leaned towards you. "Do you want to play a game?." You nodded for her to continue. "Sharing time!" She screamed.

Everyone gave her a weird look but Hyunyoung started again, "Since we don't know a lot about each other, let's have sharing time and tell each other about our family or anything!"

Everyone nodded in agreement. "I'll go first!" Gongchan raised his hand in excitement. "I'm the adorable maknae!" He put a V next his eyes and puffed out his cheeks cutely.

"My parents are on business trips a lot so I live with my grandparents and my hyung." Gongchan finished.

It was Seulki turn since Shinwoo was asleep. "My parents are divorced and I live with my mom. I see my dad on the weekend but that's about it."

"I have an unnie who is 2 years older and a little dongsaeng. My parents are in the military but never deploy at the same time. So every month they switch, so my dad would be in the Middle East somewhere while my mom stays at home and watches us." Hyunyoung shared.

"So this is why you're so violent!" Sandeul commented. "But you're still cute!" Hyunyoung smacked his head in annoyance.

"Me and Jinyoung... hyung live with our parents but they're too busy with work so we barely see them.” Sandeul continued on with the game.

Your eyes widened. “You and Jinyoung oppa are related?” You looked back and forth from the two.

"It's not only you. I was shocked when they told me!” Gongchan told you.

"So I guess it's my turn. Well my mother died when I was young and I live with my dad since i was little. But he's mostly on business in Japan now.” Baro gestured for you to go.

"Uh... I've lived by myself since middle school when my parents died in an accident.” A tear trickled down your face. You turned around and tried your best to hide your tears.

Baro noticed and was about to pull you in for a hug but Gongchan wrapped his arms around your shoulder before the other latter could. “It's ok _______.” Gongchan whispered.

*I should be comforting you....* Baro glared at Gongchan but he didn't budge.

"______-ah! Sorry I didn't mean to have you cry. It was a stupid idea for a game.” Hyunyoung apologized.

"It's ok, it wasn't your fault.” You manage to say with your voice trembling.

Even Jinyoung was looking in the rearview mirror in concern. You wiped your tears away and sat up. Gongchan rested his hand in his lap and blushed a bit at what he did.

Soon the car became silent. Gongchan fell asleep with his head on your shoulder. You were guessing that Seulki, Hyunyoung, and Sandeul had fell asleep too since they weren't talking.

"If you're tired, you can sleep you know.” Baro whispered next to your ear.

"But I'm not tired...” You lied.

Baro didn't believe it. He pushed your head onto his shoulder making sure he didn't wake Gongchan. “Sleep or you'll be tired when we get there” He commanded.

You blush but nodded. Closing your eyes, you traveled to dream land right after. Baro rested his head on yours and closed his eyes.

Jinyoung looked back and saw everyone sleeping soundly. He yawned and shook his head, “We're almost there and they decide to sleep.” He reached for the can of Red Bull and took a sip. 

 

-----------

In the last chapter she fell on Jinyoung cause a lot didn't seem to know so now you know! Haha. 

Is it boring? I think the story is getting abit boring... right? Give me some opinion guys. There'll be a bit of drama and suspense in the next chapter! 

Hey guys, i need you guys to vote in this poll so i know who to put in the story! GO GO GO <3 

 

 

I don't think it's boring... Aish, I wanted Hyunyoung to end up with Gongchan. Anyways, I'm gonna go now... yeah. My poor fangirl heart.

IceCreamLover