Planning + Shinki Couple

Angel's Fate

 

Two months had passed since Baro left the school for Japan. For the first few weeks, the dorm felt lonelier than ever without the latter. You were sad but it was nothing compared to Sandeul. He was utterly depressed. His bestfriend left the school and he couldn't even say goodbye. All Baro left for you guys that morning was a short seven word letter. "See you guys in three months!". You guessed that it took him a long time to write those simple words.   

You and Sandeul comforted each other but most of the time Hyunyoung would be in the dorm with Sandeul while you had been taken hostage in Gongchan's dorm, letting the two lovers be alone. When you thought about it, you spent a lot more time in Gongchan's dorm more lately. Having the happy and carefree boy around always put a smile on your face.   

Since the school was goning to be let out for a three week break, everyone was running around like crazy, trying to set up their plans and gather all of their belongings. You were just lounging around on your bed, listening to some music early in the morning, practicing your voice that you haven't used in so long.   

You cleared your throat several times to clear your throat a bit. Closing your eyes, your mind focused entirely on the rhythm and vocal of the music. Slowly your mouth open and a beautiful sound came out. The birds chirp loudly outside, hearing the angel like voice.

After the song ended, you settled your iPod into the small drawer next to your bed. You glanced at the picture of your parents for a little bit before finally getting out of bed and making your way over to Sandeul, who was still soundly asleep on his bed.   

His curtians were shut tight, not allowing any light to shine in. With a  push, you opened the curtains wide, letting the bright light finally enter the dark and eery room. You walked over and leaned forward towards the zombie-like body laying lifeless on the bed. You shook him a few times but he just turned his body away from you.   

"Sandeul oppa! Wake up!! Class is starting soon!" But still, there was no reply. You sighed and gave up. Taking out your phone, you dialed the first person you could think of.   

After a short amount of time, there was a knock on the door. You ran to open it and thanked the person that came so fast. "Hyunyoung! Hurry, or we'll be late!" You begged. She nodded and ran inside Sandeul's room. You stayed outside just in case things would get out of hand, like they usually did.   

The first thing you heard surprised you a little. Hyunyoung was using a gentle voice to try and wake Sandeul up. But since that wasn't working she resorted to her usual ways. A loud scream erupted from the room and it didn't sound like it belonged to Hyunyoung. The next thing you knew, you saw Sandeul being dragged out his room with Hyunyoung holding him only by his ears.   

"OW OW!!" Sandeul cried out with pain. "BABY!! You're hurting me!"

Hyunyoung didn't let go but probably pinched him even harder by the piercing scream that Sandeul let out. "Don't "baby" me, Mister 'I don't want to get out of bed'. Now hurry and get ready. Or, do you want me to get the picture and show it to ________?" She threatened, and let go of his ear which was now and probably was going to turn purple.   

*Photo? What photo?* You thought but just ignored it since it was best not to know. "Hyunyoung-ah~ I'll be going first then. Make sure Sandeul gets to class!" You gave her a wave before walking out the door. You knew that your best friend would be able to take care of the latter so you headed to your class.   

Sadly, your first class today was Math. There wasn't many people in the class left since they left early or didn't even want to attend class 'cause break is was so close. The teacher didn't bother teaching very much either, he just decided to do a little review to the people who actually wanted to listen. The rest just whispered and talked among themselves. Luckily Seulki, Hyunyoung, and Sandeul was in class with you.   

"Hey! ________-ah~!" Seulki whispered, and did a little wave to signal for your attention. You snapped out of your trance and looked up. "What is it Seulki?" You wondered why she was being extra giddy today.   

She gave you a seriously-are-you-really-listening-to-the-teacher look before continuing on, "What are you going to do for the break?" Her eyes gleamed with curiosity. It didn't look like she wanted to know what you were doing but you knew she wanted you to ask her what she had planned.

You giggled at your friends childishness. "I haven't figured it out yet. What about you? Anything exciting" You tried your best to not smile but you had already knew the answer to the question.   

"YES YES I AM!" Everyone turned towards her direction but she didn't even notice. The teacher gave her a nasty look before continuing on his little review. You laughed but urged her to go on.

"Shinwoo is taking me to meet his parents. It's going to be soo fun! They live in the country side and thats great because I never experienced it before. Can you believe it? A whole three weeks with Shinwoo oppa! It's going to be so romantic~~" You could literally see hearts floating around her but you couldn't complain.   

"Whoah whoah Seulki, breath first!" You instructed and she did. A little bit of color returned to her face but she looked happier than ever. "I'm glad you guys are progressing! Just don't go overboard and come back pregnant." You warned.   

Seulki's face was red as a tomato and started objecting right away. "Of course I won't! Shinwoo oppa isn't like that!" She puffed out her cheeks. You poked one of them and both of you burst out with laughter.   

Just then, Hyunyoung and Sandeul calmly strolled into the classroom, not even caring if the teacher would give them detention afterwards. "What are you two so happy about?"

By the tone of Hyunyoung's voice, you guessed she was still a little mad from this morning. You smiled before pointing at Seulki, "Guess where she's going for the break! She's visiting Shinwoo's family"   

"My little girl is growing up!!" Hyunyoung teased and pulled her into a hug. "Yah! I'm not a little kid!" She complained but didn't pull away.   

Sandeul noticed you were quiet again and asked, "So are you planning anything?" You just shook your head.

"Hey, I have an idea!" He said loudly so the other two girls can hear. "How about we go to my beach house? Me and uh... Jinyoung.. hyung haven't been there since we were kids." He announced.

Hearing that, you felt relieved that you didn't have to spend your three weeks alone in your house.    Everyone agreed (not Seulki of course ;D) and Sandeul said that he would tell the others later at lunch time.

"Remember to pack bikinis babe! BEACH HERE WE COME!!" Sandeul yelled out another loud "OW" when Hyunyoung smacked him on the back of his head. "_________-ah! Remember to bring a bikini too!" He gave you a wink which only earned him another smack from the violent girl.   

Seulki and you giggled at the two bickering couple and chatted about what your break would be like. 

 
 
 
------------
 
Just a short chapter. Are you guys excited to know whats gonna happen at the beach house? 
Everyone's having a great summer?