The Ex

Angel's Fate

 

Baro and Sandeul, their eyes and mouth wide open staring at the spot that you were just sitting in.

"Was that…?" Sandeul spoked up.

Baro nodded his head slowly, still surprised at what had happened. 

"But I thought…" 

"We did hyung… She shouldn't be doing this!" Baro interrupted. "I need to take a walk…" he got off the table and walked over to the exit door, leaving the older one sitting at the table alone.

Sandeul picked up a fork and started poking the piece of cake, pouting. 

"I wanted to share this with _________" he said. 

Jabbing the fork into the sweet, he raised it and took a bite. His eyes widened and a smile printed on his face. 

"Wah! This is amazing!" he exclaimed to himself, eating more and more of the cake.

 

----------



"Yah! Who was that girl?! I should beat the crap out of her!" You heard Hyunyoung yelled from inside the bathroom.

"Lets kill her together!" Seulki agreed. You giggled at their silly-ness. But you were grateful that they cared for you so much. 

You stepped out of the warm shower to find the bathroom misty from the heat. Seulki and Hyunyoung had rushed you to your dorm. You took more than 15 minutes to make sure your hair wasn't still sticky from the soda. 

As you limped out of the bathroom, the cold air blew on your face. They rushed over and guided you to the couch. Hyunyoung re-bandaged your ankle with the left-over gauze, while Seulki combed your hair. 

"Thank you for all that you've done for me" you gave them a little bow.

"Aish… This girl…" Hyungyoung punched you lightly. "No need to thank us."

You guys all laughed, and they joked around to make you feel a bit better. 

The door opened and Sandeul came walking. He didn't notice you were in the room until you called his name out. 

"Sandeul… where's Baro? I thought you were going back together" you asked.

"Oh, he took a little walk. He'll be back before class starts." he replied and leaned on the wall next to the t.v.

"I guess we'll be leaving ________-ah. We don't want to be late…" you turned your head towards Seulki and nodded. They got off the couch and walked over to open the door.

Seulki walked out first. Hyunyoung was about to open the door but instead Sandeul rushed rushed over and held it open. He gave her a smile before she walked out. He slammed the door afterwards and turned to you. You gave him a weird look and giggled. 

He walked over and sat down next to you. You scooted over a bit to give him room. The room was silent and awkwardness was in the air. You didn't know what to talk about, and neither did he. 

"Yo-you know, that girl was Baro's ex-girlfriend…" Sandeul stuttered but managed to say something. 

You were surprised and speechless.

*Ex…?! What does she want with me?* you shook your head, trying not to think about it. 

Sandeul saw this and sighed, “Don’t worry, it’s probably just something stupid.” He gave you a smile before looking back at the floor. 

The tone went off and Sandeul jumped with surprise. You laughed a bit and slowly got up. Sandeul remembered about your ankle and helped you. 

“Yah, where is this guy!? He promised me he would return before class begins!” Sandeul complained.


 
--------------- 



The cool fall air blew against Baro's face. He was walking around the little garden behind the school. He thought about what had just happened and sat down on a nearby bench and hung his head low.

He didn’t know what to do. When he saw Seungmi poor that soda on you, something tugged at my heart. All he could do was watch, like something was holding him back

Baro had no idea how he felt about you, or Seungmi. He wanted to push Sandeul off of you when he saw both of you sleeping. When he saw Seungmi poor soda on you he wanted to slap her, but he couldn’t do it. It was Baro who broke up with Seungmi in the first place. His fault that you got soda on your hair, and because of him… you got your ankle sprained. 

All. Of. His. Fault.  

“Oppa!” Baro turned his head to the sound. There was only one person he knew that would call him ‘oppa’ like that.

The person skipped towards him with a smile on her face.

“Ah… Seungmi.. “ Baro said. He wasn’t surprise to see her here. When they use to date, he would always take her here for picnics.

She plopped down next to him. “Oppa, are you mad at me?” she gave him a cute pout. 

He just ignored it and kept looking at the ground. 

“Oppaa!” she talked a little louder, getting impatient. “Do you like her more than me?” 

“Yah! Seungmi, I don’t like you anymore!” Baro heavily sighed. 

“I hate it when you lie! Just admit that you still like me…” she sat there pouting. “Look at me Baro!” 

“Why?” he asked, his head still hanging low. 

“Look at me and tell me you don’t like me…” Seungmi said in a serious voice.

Baro hesitated to turn his head, but looked up slowly. He was shocked at what happened next. She was so close to him that when he turned, his lips accidentally crashed into hers. She took this chance and wrapped her arms around him. His eyes widened, he tried to struggle but she held onto him pretty tightly.

Her lips were the same as he remembered. Soft but he never felt butterflies in his stomach, or the nervousness he felt around you. He then heard footsteps coming and a voice suddenly rose up.

“Yah! What do you think you're doing?!” an annoyed voice yelled out. 

Then Baro shot his eyes open and broke the kiss. He saw you and Sandeul standing a few feet away from him. Sandeullooked annoyed and you looked a little… hurt? 

 

----------------- 


 
“Yah Sandeul! Where are we going?” you asked.

You both were already late for class, and now Sandeul wanted to drag you somewhere. You’d been hopping all over the school trying to keep up with his fast pace. You guys were already across the campus when you saw a beautiful garden. You stopped in your tracks and gazed at the flowers and butterflies. Then you saw that Sandeul was walking even faster than before. You tripped a few times but manage to catch up to him.

You didn’t notice that he had stopped, so you ended up bumping into him. He wasn’t affected by it. You peeked out from behind him, wondering why he had stopped. You saw two people on the bench… kissing? You eyes shot wide open and unconsciously walked out from behind Sandeul.

"Yah! What do you think you're doing?!" Sandeul yelled out, making the guy remove his lips from the girl. He shot up from the bench when he glanced over and saw you. 

"_________-ah… Hyung!" he choked.

You stood there, eyes wide. You grabbed onto Sandeul shirt and squeezed it tight. 

"Is this what you meant by taking a walk? Going to find her… and do this?!" Sandeul couldn't believe what he was seeing. What hurt him the most was that Baro would lie to him.

You were confused at what Sandeul said. You didn't know who the girl was, but was surprised that Sandeul could tell who it was from just looking at her back. Then the girl decided to turn around to see who was interrupting her kiss.

Your eyes and mouth widened even more (if that was possible). It was the girl at lunch, you couldn't believe what was happening. *Is this a dream?*

The girl took a tiny step over to Baro and linked arm with him. "You didn't know? We've been dating again for a while now." she gave you a smirk. 

You tugged at Sandeul's shirt, trying to get his attention. It took him a while before he turned his eyes back to you. It looked like he was trying to calm himself. 

"Can we go?" you asked. He gave you a nod and followed behind as you limped away. 

You had no idea where you were going. You just wanted to get far away from there as possible. You could feel your eyes getting heavier as tears were forming. Trying your best to hold it back, you walked (hopped) a little faster makingSandeul pick up speed from behind. 

*Why am i like this?*

 
 

------------
 
Well you guys found out who the blonde girl is now! How do you guys like it so far? 
I've been seeing a lot of people saying something about my grammar. Yes, I know I have a huge grammar problem. Please don't stop reading my story just because of it. This is where my best friend IceCream comes in to help me. I'm trying to fix whatever I can, but please continue to support. 
 
Thank you for reading! Subscribe and Comment please. I would be ever so happy. If you're one of those silent readers, please do comment, I want to see your opinions on my story. Thank you! IceCream is also making a new story soon, please do check it out and support her. Don't know when she will upload it though. Happy reading :] 
 
 
 
IceCreamLover here. Just editing forever's mistakes. Again. Including her author's note. Again. Yes, everyone who reads this story before it's edited KNOWS that her grammar . Deal with it. Or don't read the story. If you think I'm being harsh, maybe I am, but don't hate on the story. It's partly my fault that I don't catch the mistakes, and forever's part since she makes the mistakes. So, you don't like the mistakes? Oh well. You can leave if you want to, I have no problem with that.
 
Yes, yes, I'm making a story. /celebrate JK. I don't even know HOW i'm going to start it first of all, and I have a crapload of homework. I hate school. So, it depends on how much time I have on my hands (Which isn't alot because of school/HW, playing/practicing flute, and reading ff's.) So, you're gonna have to wait. And forever, HELP ME. So, I'm leaving now, pretend I said all that subscribe, comment stuff. Oh, and I don't mind being an editor for other stories. Just private message me, and I'll look over your story ^^ Bye.
- IceCreamLover