Kidnapped

Angel's Fate

 

You nodded back and forth. Your head was pounding so hard that it felt that it would explode any moment. Your nose was still able to smell the intense chloroform from before.
 
Finally, you were back to your senses... well, most of it anyways. Opening your eyes, you were met with darkness. You blinked a few times, but all there was was black. For a second, you thought you went blind but then realized that there was a cloth wrapped around your head, preventing you from seeing.  
 
Wanting to remove the thing, you tugged on your hand to try to remove it, but it seemed like your two hands were tied together behind your back. You grunted and shifted, trying to get free, but failed and just ended gasping for air.
 
The last thing that you remembered was waiting for Baro outside the jewelery shop. You could feel the necklace dangling on your neck and you sighed with relief. 
 
Somewhere in the background, your ears picked up several voices that were unfamiliar. There were two people arguing about something that you didn't quite catch. One guy's voice was quite high and the other seem to be younger by the excessive use of 'hyung'. 
 
Another guy was whining about food across the room and the last voice that you were able to pick up was talking. You guessed that he was talking on the phone since no one in the room was replying to his remarks. 
 
"Tomorrow, 5 o'clock. The old place... Bring what I ask or else," he commanded, his voice low in a threatening tone. 
 
You shivered just from his voice. Junhyung popped into your mind, since the latter would always use to threaten people. But, it never sounded like this, Not in such a menacing tone. 
 
"... She's still prett--- Hahaha.. We'll see." He stopped talking, and the sound of a phone clicking shut signaled that the conversation had finished. 
 
You shifted around, trying to get into a comfortable position. You tried moving your leg around but it was also tied tightly together. *Where am I?!* 
 
Suddenly, you felt someone's rough hand on yours, forcing you to stop moving. Your eyes widened behind the cloth and you pressed your lips into a thin line when you felt his breath on your ear. 
 
"Be a good girl now ________-ah. You wouldn't want Junhyung to worry right?" Anxiety coursed through your body, making hairs stand up on the back of your neck. 
 
The person chuckled low enough so only you could hear him. A growl emitted from his throat and a tongue trailed down your ears down to the lobe. He gave it a small nibble before pulling back. 
 
You had to sniffle a cry, so you bit your lips. A cold object made contact with your cheeks. You could feel a sharp point and the blade cutting into your sensitive skin. 
 
The object trailed up to your forehead. In a moment, everything was bright again. You had to blink several times for your eyes to adjust to the light. But when they did, you noticed the room was messy. 
 
Some trash was thrown in the corner and the shabby looking wall had paint already chipping off. The only thing that looked decent was the dark, blue leather couch that you were sitting on. 
 
Whipping your head over, you were met with a person with dark, black jet hair that had a devious smile imprinted on his face. 
 
"You---" 
 
"The pretty lady remembers me!" Doojoon yelled. There was no answers, but just some incoherent answers from the other guys. 
 
"What ar-- why are you here?! I thought you left!" You asked with shock clearly in your tone. 
 
"Well we did, but when we heard that the bastard was back... Well here we are," he sang with a smile. He continued, "We want to take back whats rightfully ours." 
 
You struggled and glared at Doojoon. He merely scoffed and twirled the knife in his hand. When you caught a bundle of red hair from behind, your eyes widened. 
 
Doojoon trailed from your eyes to see where you were looking. The corner of his lips curved up into a smirk. "Ahh so I see you've met Hyunseung." 
 
The said male was leaning on the wall near the window. His head slowly turned over to you and you could see that his eyes were cold. His bangs hung over his face, making him look even more menacing. 
 
You thought back to just a few weeks ago when you first met him. He was a new student in your class, and seemed too cheery for his own good. You would have never thought that this was really him. You didn't want to accept it. 
 
A hand on your chin forced you to turn and stare back into Doojoon's empty black orbs. "Don't touch me!" You hissed. 
 
"Feisty, huh?" His finger lingered above your lips, and then trailed down your neck, making you whimper. 
 
"You'll make it worse for yourself if you scream," he warned when he saw you opening your mouth. You quickly shut it tight afterwards. 
 
Doojoon's hand made its way to your necklace. He stared at it before yanking it off, breaking the lock. "NOO!" You screamed. 
 
Before you could even blink, you felt the knife dangerously close to your lip. Your breath hitched inside your throat, too scared to utter a sound. 
 
"I told you, no screaming" Doojoon snapped. The blade pressed down into your plump lips, breaking skin. Blood was already oozing down your chin. 
 
You shut your eyes tight, and wished that the nightmare would end. 
 

-------------
 

"Don't you dare lay a hand on her! I will kill you..." And with that, the line went dead. Junhyung growled, and threw the useless object onto the couch. 
 
"What did they say?!" Baro demanded. 
 
After finding out that you were kidnapped, Baro wasn't able to sit still. Millions thoughts of the horrible things that could he happening to you right now flashed through his mind.
 
He wanted to smack himself for being so stupid. And even after Junhyung warned him about you being in danger. Speaking of Junhyung, he wasn't doing so well himself. 
 
He threw a fit after learning you were gone. He practically destroyed his room and was crashing in Baro's dorm for the night. 
 
"They asked to meet tomorrow and to bring some ransom" Junhyung replied. 
 
"Well where are we going to get that? None of us have that much amount of money!" Gongchan screamed and paced back and forth, not knowing what to do. 
 
Baro buried his face into his hands, *_________-ah, please stay safe* He wished. 
 
Junhyung pounded his fist into the wall,  causing a dent. "Those bastards... I'll get you back, _________. " he mumbled under his breath. 
 
 
 
 
--------------
 
And now you guys know xD So no it wasn't Jinyoung (have a little faith ;D) but Hyunseung! Doojoon's a little harsh huh?