I'm Yong Junhyung

Angel's Fate

Break was finally over after a few weeks. Everyone was back at school and back to practicing and learning. Life was back to normal, besides the fact that Baro was still in the Japan and the dorm felt empty as ever.

You got dressed, and made your way out of your bedroom and off to your class. It felt weird being back in school again after being at the beach house for what you felt like so long.   

You sat down in your usual seat by the big window. "________-ah! I missed you!" You turned to see Seulki running towards you with her arm wide open.

"Ahh Seulki-ah, I can't... breathe" You gasped.   

"Ah I'm sorry" She jumped but showed that cute cheery smile that you missed. "How was the beach house?" She asked and pulled up a chair next to you.   

"Hehe it was fun. We did a lot of things. But we didn't get to swim since it was pretty cold." You pouted but soon let out a little giggle at all of the happy memories.

"Ahh I'm jealous~~ But it seems that Baro isn't back yet."

You glanced at the floor and sigh. *I know... I wish he would come soon*   

"But anyways, how are you and Shinwoo?" You've been curious about what happened since you got back.   

Seulki flushed red and hid behind her bangs. You gave her a few nudges but she just giggled to herself. "YAH!! You didn't... you know... do those rated R things right?!" She slapped you lightly on your arm and stuck out her tongue. "ert! Of course not."   

You rubbed your arm and puffed out your cheeks, "Jeez... no need to be so harsh."   

She scratched the back of her head with embarrassment and meekly smiled, "His parents are really nice. And... everything was really nice" Her cheeks are now showing a hint of red and you could clearly see that she was happy. You smiled and patted her hair down.   

"Everyone please take your seat!" The teacher yelled. Everyone rushed into their assigned seat and quiet down right away.   

"I hope everyone had a great break" The teacher's loud voice ambiance all around the room. "Today there's a new student that i would like you all to meet. Come in please" He faced the door and talked to no one.   

A guy, you guessed he was taller than you, walked into the room. His hair was a radiant shade of purple and blue. He raised his head so everyone could see his face that was plastered with a smirk.

He looked rather familiar to you but you don't know where you've seen him before.   

"Introduced yourself"   

"I'm Junhyung. Yong Junhyung. Nice to meet everyone," He bowed before giving you a smirk.

 
 
 
------------
 
Here he is guys! If you guys remember i had a poll on who you wanted to be in the story later on. Even though that poll was very early in the story, he's here! YUP! It was Junhyung~ Ding Dong Dang! 
 
 
 
 
Wait. WHAT? Junhyung is here?!? OHMYGEEZ. SINCE WHEN? Why didn't you tell me!
I'm gonna cry. ;~; I love my Joker so much. <3
Anyways, I'm still editing some places here and there, so if you see the 'Story Updates' with this story, sorry for disturbing you!