No Talent

Angel's Fate

 

Baro and Sandeul burst into the girl's bathroom, followed by Gongchan. Girls screamed and threw paper towels at the three. They forced every girl to get out until they were sure that no one else was there. 

"__________, come out" All three of them yelled. Each of them pushed open every stall. 

Baro landed on one of the last stalls, which was locked.

The latter pounded on the door. "__________? I know you're in there! Open up." He pleaded. He didn't hear an answer so he kept pounding on the door. Sandeul and Gongchan ran over to see what all the noise was about. 

"Hyung! Is she in there?" Sandeul asked. He went over next to Baro and knocked lightly. "_________-ah can you please come out? We only want to help." Both of them kept pounding on the bathroom stall but you didn't seem to want to answer. 

Inside, you were quietly crying to yourself. Your heart was torn from your performance. You didn't want to come out because you were too embarrassed to see their faces.

You could hear their loud voices from the other side of the door screaming your name. You knew they cared for you a lot, but you didn't have enough courage to unlock the door to walk out. So instead, you sat there for a long time to cry and think to yourself and ended up falling alsleep.



-----------

 

SCREECH SCREECH! A high pitch sound was immiting from the other side of your bathroom stall door. It continued for a while longer but then suddenly stopped. Curious, you peek out the door and your face was met with Sandeul.

"BARO HYUNG! She's out!" Sandeul screeched. His voice didn't sound like normal. 

Baro rushed over with Gongchan running right behind. They looked relieved that you were safe. All three of them slowly walked towards you. But you noticed that they looked a bit different as they came closer to you. Scarier. Sandeul face had turned dark, and his dark eyes pierced through your soul. 

Shocked, you backed up to the wall behind you. "San... San... -Deul..?" Your voice shaking. 

"I told you to come out sooner! You kept me waiting... All of us were waiting for you." His voice was no longer the soft, nice Sandeul you know. It was deep, dark and you didn't like it. 

You looked over at Baro and Gongchan. They changed. Baro had a smirked plastered on his face. His eyes were also dark, and his hair had turned black. It wasn't golden yellow anymore. Not yellow... Black, just black..

Gongchan had his hair hiding half of his face. His round baby face didn't look childish anymore. It was slimmer and seemed more masculine. 

"Who.... Who are you guys?!" You tried to say but nothing came out of your opened mouth. 

All three guys chuckled. They turned their attention back onto you right away. "You don't know us?" Baro said in a deep raspy voice. You shooked your head. "We defnitely know you. Actually, the whole school knows you now because of that scene in the auditorium."

"Psh, I can't believe you fell. What a stupid girl." Gongchan added. Now you definitely knew that it wasn't the person you met a few hours ago. 

A tear ran down your face and you glide your hand over your face to wipe it away. "Look what you did Channie. You made her cry." Sandeul said in concern.

For a moment you thought he was back to his old self but his voice changed in a sudden. "GOOD" Sandeul screamed in your ears. "A dork like you shouldn't be in our school. You can't sing, you can't dance. You have no talent at all." 

You were shocked at what he said. *Me---? No talent? He's... right* 

"The only thing you can do now, is leave the school..." All three of them said. 

The three little words that made a huge impact on you kept repeating in your head....

 
Leave the school...

Leave the school...

Leave the school...