Strange Red Haired Boy

Angel's Fate

 

 
"Uh... Oppa... You can let me down now..." You pointed to the floor and reminded him that you were okBaro cleared his throat awkwardly and finally released you from his grip. 
 
You mumbled thanks and glued your eyes to the floor. You didn't want to make eye contact with the latter and didn't want him to see your flushed face. You also didn't want him to hear how hard your heart was beating because of him. When he appeared, you could barely recognize him with that cotton, pink colored hair.
 
*Calm down _________-ah!* You told yourself. 
 
Baro lifted you up by your chin, wanting to look at your face closer. But Junhyung reacted a little faster and pulled you over, examining you himself. He tilted your head back and forth, checking to see if you had any scratches. 
 
Baro watched how easily he could touch you like that and how you giggled beneath his fingers. He growled at the purple haired boy. His blood was already boiling and he could feel his fist balling up tight. 
 
His heart ached, seeing that dazzling smile of yours directed towards some other guy that wasn't him. 
 
"You okNothing's broken?" Junhyung asked with a gentle and concerned tone. He held back his smirk when he saw in the corner of his eye, that the other boy was practically about to blow. 
 
You giggled and swatted his hands away with a pout. "Oppa, I'm fine. I'm not a baby you know" Junhyung ruffled your hair with a laugh.
 
"_________-AH!" You felt a pair of arms surrounded you from behind. Turning your head you were met with Hyunyoung. "You're not hurt right?!" 
 
You laughed but was grateful that she had cared so much about you. Hyunyoung had that angry/frustrated look on her face and you knew she wasn't happy. "When I find out who did this to you. I swear, their heads are gonna be gone!!!" You flinched from her yelling and nervously glanced back and forth from Junhyung and Baro for help.
 
"Hyunyoung-ah... Calm down and don't go killing anyone" Baro said. You nodded along and smiled. She blew a raspberry and forcefully said yes. 
 
"Honey bear! Come here! I need you~" Sandeul yelled from afar. Hyunyoung rolled her eyes and yelled back louder than her lover, "DIDN'T I TELL YOU NOT TO CALL ME THAT! AISH!" 
 
All of you held back your laughter and you couldn't help but thought how far they have gotten. "Yah Baro you could help out too!!" 
 
Hyunyoung ran off as Baro shook his head with a chuckle, "That hyung is the same as always" He mumbled under his breath. 
 
"Ah! That's right, I forgot. Baro oppa, meet Junhyung. He's my old friend" You informed the both of them with a big grin on your face. 
 
*Friend...* Junhyung thought as the word repeated over and over in his head. The latter blew his bangs out of his eyes and glared at the shorter boy. "Yeah, nice to meet you" He put a cocky and irritated tone in his voice. 
 
You gave him a if-you-don't-be-nice-you're-gonna-get-it-from-me look. He nervously shifted and held out his hand. Baro gave it a shake, "Nice to meet you. I'm Sunwoo, but you can call me Baro.
 
"May I ask who you are to ________?!" Junhyung added. You nudged him in the rib and hissed something about him being rude, but he just ignored it and looked at the latter for an answer. 
 
"I'm her boyfriend" He declared in his low voice. 
 

--------------
 

The sound of shoes squeaking on the hard wood floor resonated around the white room. Music was blasting loudly from the speakers that was situated on the corners of the ceiling. Three big mirrors reflected the image of you dancing with a tired expression on your face. 
 
Sweat was dripping down the side of your face. The room was getting humid and a bit stuffy from practicing for hours on end after classes had ended. Finally, after the three minutes of pure torture, the music ended and your leg practically gave out, and you collapsed on the floor in a heaving mess. 
 
Your hair was a mess. Your legs were numb and tired from all the continuous practice. Your chest rised up and down in an even but fast motion as you tried to fill your lungs with as much air as possible, or you would've felt like passing out. 
 
You were always the singing type of girl. Not the type of girl that would have any luck in the dancing business. You considered yourself mediocre for the first time starting to do it. Surprisingly, you really liked it, but you would rather be singing than move your body around and having to memorize all of the intricate and confusing steps. 
 
Two bodies fell beside you onto the cold floor both gasping for air. You glanced over to the guy with the hat on. Baro looked even more handsome the more you looked at him. Maybe it was because you haven't seen him in 4 months. Just seeing him again made you feel like you were floating in the clouds, and you didn't want your feet to touch the ground anymore. 
 
With his declaration yesterday, you didn't know what to think. It was heart stopping when you heard him say the word "boyfriend" and even thought about the possibilities. 
 
*Hmph... He didn't even ask me yet* You thought and pouted. 
 
After Baro had returned, the only group left that wasn't crowded with members was you and Junhyung. You didn't mind him joining, heck you were excited. But Junhyung, on the other hand, didn't want to do the competition. However, he didn't want to let you down, so for now, he had to deal with it. 
 
Two towels hovered above your face as you stared at it with curiosity, not knowing what to do with it. "Mine was here first!" You heard Junhyung said. "Mine's softer to use!" Baro attacked back. 
 
".... Guys. Please stop fighting." You begged, but they didn't let go of their glares. 
 
"________-ah pick!" Junhyung suggested and for once, Baro agreed on the idea. Their eyes both sparkled with anticipation as they looked at you. You glanced back and forth nervously and finally snapped. 
 
You jumped up from your position and strutted out the door. Baro and Junhyung followed from behind, still arguing with each other. You were about to step foot out of the door until instinctively Baro pulled you back. You watched as a flower pot fell down from above. 
 
"Ack! What was that?!" You flinched. Baro held you in his arms, "________-ah! You're hurt!" He looked at the cut on the side of your head. You trailed your hand up and felt blood tripping down onto your fingers. You had a guess that a piece of broken stone from the pot scratched you. 
 
Junhyung growled and rushed out of the room. He caught sight of a familiar face with red hair from before. *Why is he here?!* The latter ran after the figure but when he turned the corner, he was gone. 

 


-----------------------

So if you guys haven't noticed. I changed my update day to a monday instead of the usual Sunday. Hehe so i hope you do enjoy reading :3

 

Oh man. Five more subscribers.