Late Night Studies

Angel's Fate

 

“Come on in _________-ah! Welcome to our dorm!” Gongchan held his arms out wide showing his dorm.  

It was exactly like yours with a small kitchen and three bedrooms but the living room was larger. The walk from your campus was also a long way away from Gongchan's.  

He grabbed ahold of your hand and pulled you into his room. His bed was bigger than what one person would need. A desk was across the room and next to that was a large shelf filled with different kinds of books. You dropped your bag next to his bed and made your way towards the over crowded shelf. Your finger traced across the spine of every book.  

Curiously, you peered at them, and you were about to pick one up, but Gongchan stopped you.   “Shinwoo hyung will be mad if you touch his collections” Gongchan warned.  

“This is all his? There's so many!” You stated.  

“There's more, want to see?” You nodded.  

Once again, he took your hand in his and pulled you into another room across from him. Your mouth fell open as you walked in the room. You gaped at the enormous variety. All four walls were entirely covered by shelves and shelves of books.  

“Crazy huh?” Gongchan said and laughed a little bit.  

“He must love to read!”  

“Love?! He's obsessed with it! He even filled Jinyoung hyung's room with them.” Gongchan rolled his eyes jokingly and led you back towards his room.  

The latter sat near the end of the bed as you sat across from him. “What should we work on first?” Gongchan asked, passing you your backpack.  

“Hm... why don't we work on math! I don't really understand the new formula.” You suggested.

Gongchan nodded in agreement and took out his textbooks. He went over a few new terms with you and gave you a problem to do. But you shook your head with confusion and harshly dropped the notebook on the bed.  

“I still don't understand it!” You pouted and crossed your arms.  

He giggled at your trying to be angry and scooted close to you. Taking your notebook, he scribbled a few things in it and started pointing out what to do.  

“See, X is here. But since you are trying to find Y, you would need to move this over here.... then this to here.... then subtract.... there's your answer!” Gongchan said handing you the paper back to you.   You starred at it and let everything sink in. “I kind of get it...”  

Gongchan whooped and hugged you. “I'm a good teacher huh?” You nodded and giggled. He cleared his throat after letting go of you. His face was bright red and he tried to change the topic.  

“Are you hungry?” He asked.  

“A little bit, I didn't get a chance to eat dinner today.” You rubbed your stomach as it growled softly. Gongchan burst out laughing and rolled around the bed like a little kid.  

“What do you want to eat? I'll make it for you!” He pulled you up and into the kitchen.  

“Ramen please~~” You gave him a cute puppy dog face. He lightly bonked you on the head. “Yah! Don't give me that face... Don't be so cute around me” He whispered the last part.  

Gongchan boiled the water as you grabbed two ramen packs. You looked over and smile at him, “Thank you for helping me today.”  

He smirked as an idea popped into his head. “To show me that you're thankful, I want a present!”  

“But... I don't have any money.”  

“Then this is your lucky day!” He waved his finger around, “You don't need to have money to give me this present” You tilted your head to one side and gave him a confuse expression. He continued, “Call me oppa”  

“Opp--- Gongchan!! How much water did you put in?! IT'S OVER FLOWING!” You yelled and pointed to the boiling water pouring out of the pot.  

“No ________ not Gongchan. O-P-P-A. Oppa!” He spelled out and emphasize every word, totally ignoring the pot.

You panic and pushed him out of the way. You poured some of the water into the sink and set the pot back onto the fire. Grabbing some towels, you carefully wiped the hot water that had fallen onto the counter.  

“OPPA! Do you not know how to make ramen?” You asked.  

“YOU SAID OPPA!” He jumped up and down.  

“Oppa!” You repeated.  

He rubbed his neck in embarrassment. “Hehe no, 'cause Shinwoo hyung always make mine” He admitted.  

“You should've told me. I could've made it” He stuck his tongue out at you.  

He stood next to you and watched as you reheat the water and put in the seasoning and finally putting the noodles and eggs in. The male carried the tray into the bedroom. Finally, both of you ate the delicious food. When you were all finished, Gongchan insisted on washing the pot.  

He walked back into the bedroom only to find that you were already fast asleep on his bed. He smiled softly and went over to sit by your side. “I didn't know it was already this late...” The clock showed that it was 12 o'clock. He kissed your forehead lightly and pulled the blanket over you.      


-----------    


A loud BOOM came from somewhere near the door that woke you up. “__________!!!” A voice, a very familiar one, called out your name.  

Suddenly the bedroom door opened and Baro saw you, half awake, on the bed with Gongchan. “YAH! _________! Do you know how worried I was?!” He pulled you out of Gongchan's grip causing him to wake up.  

Gongchan was still a bit groggy but grasp onto the situation right away. “Baro hyung!”  

“Shut it.” Baro said coldly, barely looking at Gongchan's direction. He pulled you out of the bedroom a bit too harshly.  

Then the front door open and Jinyoung and Shinwoo walked in. They scanned the room and turn to Baro that was still trying to pull you out of the dorm as fast as possible. “But--- Nothing happened!” Gongchan yelled from behind.  

“What's going on?” Jinyoung asked.  

“Figure it out yourself. Or ask that little maknae of yours.” Baro nodded Gongchan's way and finally broke through Jinyoung grip and walk out of the dorm.  

Jinyoung looked past Gongchan, and into the younger's bedroom to see his bed was a mess and the covers was on the floor. A back pack lay on the floor next to it. He knew that belonged to you and had already guessed what had happened.  

Jinyoung turned to Gongchan, who was still staring at the door. “Did you use protection?”  

“HYUNG!!” Gongchan yelled and stomped back into his bedroom.  

 
 
 
----------
 
I'm sorry for not updating guys. But school JUST ended and it was such a hectic month. I kinda decided to stop updating everything so i can just finish school and now i'm updating again! Hope you liked it :D