Beach House Part 2

Angel's Fate

A loud scream erupted from the loud field up ahead. "AHHHHH!!! GET ME OFF THIS THING! I'M GONNA KILL YOU, LEE JUNGHWAN!" Hyunyoung's loud and threatening voice made Sandeul's hair stands up even though she was scared for her life. Her hands were wrapped around the horse's neck holding on while the horse pranced around.   

"Hyunyoung calm down. The horse's just scared. Stop yelling and maybe it won't kill you!" Sandeul instructed.   

One of the ranch helpers handed him his horse that he had once ridden on when he was little. He swiftly flung his feet over the saddle like a real professional and galloped over to where Hyunyoung was.   

You watched how he quickly got the horse and Hyunyoung to calm down. Sandeul showed her the correct way to sit and where to put her hands. After that they both rode off somewhere that you couldn't make out. Turning back to the stalls, you jumped a little because you saw Gongchan suddenly appear in front of you.   

"You scared me, oppa." You moved your hand to your poor heart, calming it down.   

"Hehe. Sorry sorry! Why are you wandering around here for? Don't you want to ride?" Gongchan asked while slinging his arm over your shoulder.   

Even though he had done this easily so many times in the past, this time it was different. His palms were sweaty with butterflies in his stomach.   

"Uh... Well..." You stumbled on your words, since you didn't know exactly what to say.   

"Oh! I know..." Gongchan's smile turn into a big grin as he continue, "You don't know how to ride! Isn't that right? I'm right aren't I!?" He teased.   

You flushed red and simply nodded, feeling a little embarrassed as you let your hair hide your red face. "Everyone; Sandeul oppa, Jinyoung oppa, and even Hyunyoung knows how to ride. You do too... I don't want to embarrass myself and let you guys down."   

"You're soo cute _______!" Your head snapped up, confused at his statement. "Huh?"   

*!! I didn't mean to say that out loud!* Gongchan started panicking but kept his cool.   

"Hehe nothing~ The smell in here might be getting to me" He laughed and waved the previous subject away. "Come on, lets find you a good horsie!" He grabbed your hand and dragged you over to one of his favorite stall.   

Inside was a big, white horse. It was laying down, probably taking a nap. Gongchan led you over to get a closer look. "This was my favorite horse to ride when I was younger" He smiled while softly it's head. "Her name is Snow. You can tell because of her pure white fur."   

The horse opened one of its eyes while staring at you. You unconsiously reacted by giving it a smile with a wave, thinking it would do the same back. Snow slowly stood on its feet and nudged Gongchan's shoulder like they were old friends. But.. well they were actually. He chuckled and fed Snow a carrot that was lying around in the food bin.   

"She really likes you oppa!" You said, a bit envious. You didn't want to admit this but you were actually a little afraid of the big animal. But looking at how gentle and happy Gongchan and Snow were, your fear was slowly fading away.  

"___________ here! Try feeding her!" He handed you the remains of the carrot and pushed you towards Snow.   

Your hand shook as it slowly extended towards Snow. Seeing that you weren't a threat, Snow gladly finished the food. "So, you ready to ride?" Gongchan was already walking Snow out of the stall and getting her prepped and ready for the ride.   

"What?! N-no... I can't! I'll fall and.. And---" You stuttered but luckily Gongchan interrupted so you didn't make a fool out of yourself. "I'm riding with you silly! So you have nothing to worry about." Gongchan reassured.   

You let out a big sigh with relief. At least now you knew you weren't going to the hospital from falling off a horse. Gongchan secured the saddle onto its back and got Snow ready. After everything was finished, he got onto the horse just how Sandeul and Jinyoung got on. They all looked like professionals.   

"Come here ________." He did a little wave with his hand, motioning you over. When you gave him a hand, he pulled you up onto the horse.  

You struggled a bit to stay balanced but when your hand found his shoulder, you gripped on tightly, hoping not to fall. Gongchan smiled, "I don't think thats a safe place to hold on to"   

With a flick of his wrist on the rope, the horse dashed out of the barn and out onto the vast field. "Wha--WAIT!!" You screamed. Your arms automatically went towards his waist, squeezing it for dear life.   

"Oppa are you sure this is safe?!" Your voice was already trembling. The grin on his face turned even bigger and he sped up, just to play and scare you a little.   

*You're even adorable when you're scared. How can you be so perfect __________?*