Shirtless

Angel's Fate

 

It was so sudden that you were lost for words. Sandeul had appeared out of nowhere and wanted to know who and why Junhyung was in the dorm that you guys shared. Then somehow, Hyunyoung popped in from behind the latter and demanded to know too. You stared at your two friends that were looking Junhyung up and down like they were about to eat him up. 
 
"So?! You haven't told us who this guy is" Sandeul spoke up again, eyeing Junhyung. This was probably the fourth or fifth time that he asked, and you were too embarassed to answer or say anything. 
 
Junhyung swung his arms over your shoulder and pulled you closer to his side. "I'm her boyfriend" Sandeul's eyes widened, and Hyunyoung let out a gasp. You lightly slapped his hand. "Aish oppa..." You said in a whisper so that the other couple wouldn't be able to hear. Trying to pull out from under his arms, you failed miserably since his arm felt like it weighed a ton. 
 
Finally Hyunyoung intervened and pushed you two apart. "Yah! Purple haired! Get your hands off my best friend" 
 
"Purple haired?! Mind you, I have a name!" He glared at her. *Uh oh... Please don't cause trouble oppa* His irritated tone made you start worrying.
 
"Guys~ please calm down." You stepped between the two and send a signal for Sandeul to help. Eventually, he came over, giving Hyunyoung a kiss on the cheek, and just like that she blushed and backed off. You let out a sigh of relief. 
 
"Guys this is Junhyung. He's my childhood friend." You smiled and introduce him. You gave him a nudge so he could at least act a little friendlier. The latter forced a smile over his sour expression. "Yea nice to meet you" 
 
"I'm Sandeul. And this is Hyunyoung, my girlfriend" He held out a hand but Junhyung didn't even shake it and ended up putting it back to his side awkwardly. 
 
*Well at least he has a girlfriend* Junhyung thought and sighed inwardly. Knowing that Sandeul didn't like you lifted his spirit a little, but there was still one more, wasn't there? 
 
Hyunyoung looked up and scoffed, "I still don't like that hair..." She muttered. Unfortunately, Junhyung had heard and they were already glaring at each other like they were on the verge of murder. Lightning fired out from their eyes. And you were sure, if you and Sandeul weren't in the room, they really would have an all out war. 
 
"But... Hyunyoung-ah... Why did you come over?" You asked, glancing back and forth at the two people that were now blushing. Sandeul scratched the back of his head while Hyunyoung wasn't even able to look at you straight in your eyes. "Uh... You see..." 
 
"Come on __________-ah, let's leave them to be alone to do their lovey dovey things" Junhyung stated and grabbed your arm. Before he left, he passed Sandeul and whispered, "Be safe" 
 
Leaving him flustered, Junhyung and you bolted out of the dorm with Hyunyoung yelling, "YAH! WHAT DO YOU MEAN LOVEY DOVEY THINGS?! GET BACK HERE PURPLE HAIRED!" From behind. 
 
You giggled when the door closed and was still able to hear the yells of your best friend. "Oppa. Weren't you a little bit too harsh?" He looked at you and shook his head. 
 
"That girl---" 
 
"Hyunyoung" You corrected him with a smile. 
 
"Hyunyoung... Made fun of my hair. No one makes fun at THE Junhyung's hair!" He pouted. "Aigoo~ you're such a kid" You squeezed his cheeks but put on a serious face, "Please try to get along ok? For me?" 
 
*How could I say no to that face?* He chuckled. With a tap on your cute little nose, a soft smile, and a nod of his head to show that he agreed, and even held up his pinky to promise. "Come on" He pulled on the arm that he was still holding. "What? Where are we going now?" 
 
"You're gonna help me unpack" Junhyung declared and with that, he started walking towards his new dorm and you were forced to trail from behind. 
 
 
----------------
 
 
After the classes you had in the morning, the bell rang for lunch and everyone piled out and ran towards the cafeteria. You squeezed through the crowded hallway that was surprisingly bustling with students from both sides, just standing there at their locker talking. 
 
Making your way over to the Music Department dorm, you knew which room belonged belonged to Junhyung. It was one of the last rooms on the top of the building and strange enough, he was living without a roommate. I guess it's a perk for being up in the society. Before you entered the building, someone called your name, stopping you in your tracks. 
 
"__________-ah!" You looked over your shoulder to see Gongchan waving excitedly at you. He hopped over, and that kiddy smile of his was on his face. "What are you doing? Aren't you going to lunch?" 
 
"I needed to do something first. What are you going over here oppa?" You tilt your head with curiosity. Your big eyes bored into him. "The hyung's are busy and I had no one to eat with, so I decided to come over and surprise you! It's not really a surprise now is it...?" He sniffled a laugh and scratched the back of his head with embarassment. He could tell that his face was getting hot but being the dense person you were, you didn't notice a thing. 
 
"Go to the cafe first, I'll meet you there" You suggested and was about to push the door to head inside, when Gongchan grabbed onto your hand instead, and followed you. "Oppa!" Surprised, you jerked your hand away from his but you could see a hint of sadness behind his expression and decided that it had been a bad idea to pull away. 
 
"I surprised you didn't I? Sorry" He meekly laughed and hold onto your arm instead. "Where to?" 
 
You giggled and pointed to the elevator, "Top floor please~" He easily obliged and pressed the button. 
 
Once the elevator open to the top floor, you hopped off and turned left towards the dorm. You rang the door bell and waited patiently. 
 
"So who are you meeting up with?" Gongchan wondered. 
 
"Well I was going to introduce you guys but since you decided to come with, you'll be the first! Well not exactly first..." You mumbled the last part to yourself when your mind flashbacked to the incident from yesterday. 
 
"Who---?" Gongchan was interrupted by the sound of the door clicking open and you were greeted with a shirtless Junhyung. Gongchan jumped but reacted quickly, shielding your innocent eyes from seeing another guy's body. 
 
*What the... Who is this guy?!* He thought, outraged. 
 
For the quick second that you saw Junhyung, you were sure that he had just finished taking a shower and you were the one who had interuppted it. Junhyung leaned on the frame of his door and smirked, a bit amused. 
 
"Channie oppa, can you please remove your hands?" You asked, but could tell that he wouldn't be removing them anytime soon. Junhyung's felt a painful tugging on his heart when he heard the word 'oppa' coming out from your mouth and it wasn't directed at him. *So you really have other oppas beside me now...* 
 
"Only until that GUY puts on a freaking shirt!" Gongchan glared at Junhyung. You couldn't help but laugh at his childish behavior but just told Junhyung to put a shirt on. 
 
The latter finally let go of you. You smiled and said, "This is Junhyung, he's my childhood friend. Junhyung, this is Gongchan" 
 
Gongchan let out a sigh of relief when only hearing that he was a childhood friend. "Nice to meet you!" 
 
"Yea whatever" 
 
You looked at him with an expression that said, oppa-please-be-nice. He sighed. *Right... Get along* He wiped the cocky grin off his face, and replaced it with the most sincere smile he said, "Nice to meet you too kid" and ruffled the latter's hair. 
 
"I'm not a kid!!" Gongchan protested and whined like a baby. 
 
"Call me hyung, kay dongsaeng?" 
 
*I'm glad they're getting along* You felt content seeing how comfortably they were arguing. Just like brothers in a family.