Bodyguards

Angel's Fate

You woke up to a loud sound outside your bathroom door. Your face was soaked with tears but you didnt care. You opened the door slowly causing it to squeak. 

"_________" All three of the guys yelled. Your eyes widened at the scene in front of you. Gongchan's face was dripping from sweat, Sandeul's hair was a mess, and Baro was holding a huge drill.   

Baro dropped the drill he was holding and ran towards you with a huge embrace. His shaking arms were tightly wrapped around you. Both of you awkwardly stood there, and for the first time you genuinely felt happy. Slowly, you pushed his chest to signal him to stop. He moved away, but still kept a close distance between his and your face.   

"I'm glad you're ok." Baro whispered. Your face flushed red and you quickly turned your head away.   

You wiggled out of his arms and made your way towards the door. You could hear your name being called in the background but just ignored it. You burst into your room and started packing your stuff. After a long hour, you were surprised the boys weren't back yet.  

You went and made ramen for dinner. While waiting for the water to boil, you thought about what had happened today.    


--------------   


"Ignore them _________-ah. You'll just waste time listening to rumors." Sandeul reassured you.   

After the whole incident yesterday, people couldnt stop talking about you. Everywhere you go, all you ever hear today was "Did you hear what happened to ________?" or "I wonder if she faked the act to get attention..."

You tried your best to keep your composure and not break down in the hallway. Luckily, Baro and Sandeul had been by your side all day. Gongchan would've been also, but since he was on the other side of the campus, it was hard.   

You ate lunch without saying a word. Baro would look at you occasionally making sure you were ok and Sandeul would yell at people who were making fun of you. You appreciated this, but felt it wasnt necessary since you weren't going to be here very long.   

After lunch, Baro and Sandeul walked you to the classes you had left. But you couldn't even concentrate at all.

In dance class, your steps would be off beat and it was extremely hard for you to follow the music. In your academic classes, you sat in the back. Normally you would be willing to sit in the front to be able to listen better, but not today. You didn't pay attention to any of the lessons, instead you drew on a piece of paper.  

Lastly, in singing class, you didnt participate like usual. You sat in the chairs on the side and just intently listened to people sing. You compared their singing to yours and had believed that you were way worse.   

Late at night, the three of you returned back to your dorm. Baro and Sandeul were too tired to say anything so they only waved and crawled into bed right away. Without them knowing, you sat on the couch, staring at the clock.  

The handle on 11 ticked slowly from one to another number. After a short time passed by, it was already 12. You assumed that both of your roommates were sleeping. Grabbing your small luggage bag, you rolled it out of the front door. Quietly, without looking back, you closed the door and thought one thing...   

*Sorry...*

 

-----------
 
Yay! I feel soo happy! I finally found the notes/ideas i took for this story! I can now continue without writers block!
 
I hope you guys like it (even though it's such a short chappie).