Awkward Morning

Angel's Fate

 

The bright sunlight shone through the curtians, interrupting your sweet slumber. You groaned and rested your hand on your eyes to block the sun as best as possible but to no avail. After a good ten minutes, you lazily sat up and got out of bed.

You tripped a few times trying to get to the door, and your feet guided you to the kitchen. Groggily, you reached for a bottle of water sitting on the counter and set it back down to its spot when you were done. You turned around and started walking to the bathroom, but not before you weren't looking where you were going, tripped and fell.

You weren't hurt since the thing you fell on was quite soft and warm and it cushioned your fall. *Wait... Warm...?!* Your eyes widen as you realized that it was Baro sleeping on the floor. You had totally forgot about him staying over for the night. If you weren't awake before... you were now. You were lost in his big black orbs as you were staring at his pretty-like face.  

*SNAP OUT OF IT ______!!*  

Amazingly, he was still soundly asleep. You let out a small gasp when he wrapped his arm around your slim waist. He pulled you close to his side, making your head press against his chest. 

Your cheeks were burning with the close contact. "B-Bar.... Baro. Wake up!" You nudged his chest.

"Five... Five more minutes Sandeul" was all he said. 

"No! Not five more minutes! Now!" You trailed your arm down to his stomach and started tickling him. Finally he let go of you and managed to open his eyes. "_______ -ah?" He looked down to where you were laying. "What are you----" Before he could finish, you bolted towards the bathroom. 

*Wait... What just happened?!* Baro thought back to how you were laying next to him. *Oh no... I did not just---- AISH! What is wrong with you Baro?! Now she thinks you're a creep that wanted to do something to her!!* He slapped his cheeks a few times so he could remove the thoughts out of his head. 

You slammed the door behind you and locked it. Your eyes landed on the mirror and saw that your face had turned a tomato color. You put your hand on your, now feriously thumping, heart.

*No no... You can't think like that. Baro's just a friend, just a friend* You convinced yourself. You washed your face a couple times and decided that it was a good time to get ready for the day. 

You walked back into the living room to see that Baro was already dressed. Both of your eyes met but you broke it by looking down at the floor. You cleared your throat and said, "So uh... what are you going to do?" 

"Go back to the school.... but I was hoping you would come with me." Baro suggested. 

"I... I can't. I don't belong there." You replied in a soft tone. 

"Look ______ -ah. All of us miss you a lot! You do belong there, I've heard you sing and you sound like an angel; and you haven't even unpacked your bags yet--" You looked over at the 2 bags that you've neglected to open up.

"Please _______ come back" Baro pleaded. He waited a bit for an answer but none came from your mouth so he continued, "If you're not coming, I guess I have no choice. I'm gonna stay here until you do agree" 

He plopped down on the couch with his arm crossed over his chest. "Baro go back to school. I can't let you do this" You tried your best to push him off the couch but your strength was nothing compared to his. He stuck his tongue out at you and sat there stubbornly. 

You put your finger on your chin and entered thinking mode. After a few minutes of silent you said, "Fine... Let's go." Baro hopped off the couch like a bunny and he pushed you out of your house as he grabbed your bags. 

 
----------


Baro used his keys to unlock the door and push it open. "Yah guys guess who's back" He chirped happily. No one seemed to move a muscle. He moved around the dorm waking up everyone. "Guys wake up! _______-ah is--- WHY IS IT SO MESSY IN HERE?!" He stepped on some of the neglected popcorn that was left uncleaned.

Gongchan walked out from the room he slept in last night. "Can't you knock?!" He complained, still irritated that someone disturbed his peaceful slumber. 

"Aish this kid... No manners towards his hyung" Baro playfully noogied his head. 

"AHH~ SORRY HYUNG! Forgive me" Gongchan raised both of his hands up in defeat. Baro laughed and released the younger one. Gongchan looked over at the door to see you trudgingly walk into the room. "______! You're back!" 

Your head shot up to hear a familiar voice that you seem to miss these past weeks. "Gongchan---" You decided to run over and greet him but you didn't see that someone was sleeping so close to the door when you walked in that you tripped over and fell on the person. 

"OOOF!" The boy said under you. 

"Ah I'm sorry, I didn't mean---" You were cut off when you noticed the close contact and his face only inches away from your flushed one. *Not again...*

"Can you uh... get off me?" He asked still under you. 

"I... can't... really.." Your face getting redder by the second. You nodded at his hand still wrapped around your waist as an instinct. He cleared his throat and removed it right away. 

Everyone was already awake and had witness the incident that just happened. Gongchan rushed over to you and asked if you were ok. You nodded and assured him that nothing was broken. 

"______-ah we missed you" Seulki and Hyunyoung spoke up. They pushed Gongchan out of the way and engulfed you in a big death hug. 

You were taken back but relaxed and patted their backs. "Hi guys, I've missed you too". Soon everyone joined the group hug, even the boy you fell on just a few minutes ago. "Guys... c-can't... b-breathe..." You gasp at how tight they were holding you. But soon they let go and you gasped for air. 

You looked around to see your friends smiling at you. Even 2 guys that you never saw before smiled and greeted you. "We're happy you're back _______." Sandeul smiled the brightest out of all.

 

--------

If you guys are confused on who she fell on, refer back to chapter 13 on who slept closest to the door from where they were sitting :D Have fun and sorry for re-updating.