Breakfa-- Look! It's A Carousel!

Angel's Fate

You scratched your messy bed head as you walked out of the room you shared with Hyunyoung. You wobbled back and forth trying to stay balanced and make it safely downstairs in your sleepy state. You plopped down on the stool positioned at the island in the kitchen. You could barely make out who was there, but by the red hair, you guessed it was Jinyoung.   

"Ahh _________-ah~ You're up!" He chirped. You couldn't understand how he was able to be so cheerful when it was so early in the morning. You just groaned and nodded as a reply. "Did you get enough sleep? You don't look so good." Jinyoung extended his hands and felt your forehead then moved downwards to your cheeks.   

You shot your eyes open in surprise. You didn't feel his hands on you until it was already on your cheeks. "Wha-- What are you doing oppa?" Jinyoung just laughed and retracted his hands back to his sides.   

Then he handed you a glass with a red unknown liquid. You stared at it and was about to ask him what it was but he answered like he had read your mind, "It's tomato juice. I added some honey. Try it!" You hesitantly took a sip and slowly tasted it. Your eyes gleamed with joy as you instantly perked up.   

"Wah~~ oppa! Did you learn to make this yourself? It's soo good!" You held out both thumbs with a wide smile and continued to drink until the glass was empty. You ended up asking for seconds, then thirds and was about to ask for fourth but he stopped you. Your brow furrowed and you started whining like a little kid.   

"Ahh ah..." He waved his fingers back and forth, "Breakfast will be brought back soon so save your stomach."   

You tilted your head and gave him a confuse look, "Breakfast...?"   

"Sandeul and Hyunyoung went out to bring some back, be patient ok?" He patted your head as you cutely pouted but just silently obliged since there was nothing you could do.   

*I just hope they come back soon* You rubbed your growling stomach.    


-----------------  


"Look, look, Hyunyoung! It's those double bikes! Do you want to ride?" Sandeul pointed to the last bike that was available in the shop. There was a nearby park, and since both of them were away from the others, he thought it would be fun to have alone time for once.   

Hyunyoung violently shook her head and object. "No! Come on we still need to find somewhere to buy breakfast and it's almost lunch time! We're already past the time we promised that we would be back" She crossed her arms across her chest showing him that she was definitely not in the mood to play right now, despite the fact that they were playing just a few minutes ago.   

"But... but... Baby!! PWEASEE~~~" Sandeul held her arms together and gave her his best puppy dog face. It was something that he did all day just to get her to say yes, and surprisingly it worked every time.   

She glared at her boyfriend and hoped that somehow she could resist, but that wasn't going to happen. Hyunyoung sighed and gave in. Sandeul jumped up and down, pulling her towards the shop. He paid the shopkeeper the money and was told they only had an hour on the bike. Both of them rushed over to the big park. Sandeul sat in the front seat as Hyunyoung hopped on right behind him.   

"Hold on tight baby! I'm a bad boy on bikes" He winked and Hyunyoung just scoffed. "Hurry up and pedal or I'll change my mind," With a hard smack on the head from a very irritated girlfriend, both of them zoomed off.   

A lap around the park left Sandeul gasping. After exhausting himself, the bike ride only lasted about thirty minutes or so. "Hey you ok oppa? You're sweating a lot" Hyunyoung took out a tissue that she always kept in her bag and gently dabbed away the sweat that was forming on his forehead and dripping down on the side of his face.   

Sandeul nodded and smiled, slinging an arm over her shoulder. "I'm fine cause you're here" He shyly said. "You can be real mushy sometimes you know." Hyunyoung added, but gave him a peck on his blushing cheeks. "Come on!! We need to get some food or Gongchan's gonna go all ape on us!"   


----------------  


"YAHHH! DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS?! IT'S NEARLY 3 IN THE AFTERNOON!! I'TS NOT EVEN BREAKFAST ANYMORE!!"

Gongchan stomped over to the door. His face was completely red and it was obvious that he was going to burst. He swiped the bag of food out of Sandeul's hand and angrily walked over to the kitchen, Jinyoung joining right behind.   

"Aish!! What did i tell you! And you wanted to ride on that carousel!" Hyunyoung was in the motion of smacking Sandeul again but he acted quick and ran away with both hands in the air screaming, "_________-AH!! HYUNYOUNG IS BEING VIOLENT TO ME AGAIN!!"   

You and Hyunyoung just looked at each other and burst into laughter. 

 

----------------
 
This time I dedicate this chappie to IceCream since she loves this couple. I actually really enjoyed writing this. If you guys want me to add more HyunDeul (HyunyoungxSandeul) into the story, tell me! I'll do something like this once in a while ^^
 
But anyways, school started! *hur hur T.T* Don't worry, I'm not gonna say I won't have time cause I actually will be having a lot of time to update since I put my EXO story in Hiatus. Soo look forward to my next update~
 
 
 
 
 
IWEGRIQWEGURWQGUIREUQGIRUG. HYUNDEUL. I SHIP. SO MUCH. MY FEEEELSSSS. 란, 사랑해 <3  나 어떡해. 아, 몰라!!!!  I LOVE YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH. NO LIE. OH GOSH. 현들 대박!!!  짱~~~ MY FEELSSSSS. 
 
 
Haha. My school starts on Sept. 6th. Ugh. I wanna go to Marriotts, though. T-T Tell everyone I say hi, kay? <3 YOU SHOULD TOTES HAVE ME AS YOUR COAUTHOR FOR THE EXO ONE. YOU TOTES SHOULD. I WOULD DIE. Haha. ^^
 
 
Okay, bye.