The Start of Something New

Angel's Fate

“Hyung, you’re not really leaving without saying goodbye right?” Kikwang trailed behind his purple haired hyung, trying to help him get his stuff together. He couldn’t fathom how a guy living alone in one room could be so messy.

“I already did” Junhyung nonchalantly said, implying what he said to you at the hospital and casted the conversation to the side as he zipped up his luggage. “Oh would you give this to her for me” He gave Kikwang a meek smile before pushing a note into his hand.

“Why don’t you give this to her yourself!” Kikwang yelled to the latter opening the dorm room door, waving goodbye over his head before walking out without another word.

*Aish… ___________’s going to be mad i didn’t bring him* He ruffled his head walking back to the common area where the welcome back Baro party was still going on.

By the look of things, Kikwang guessed that he missed passing out the cake with everyone already digging in and talking among themselves. The music was pumping in the background but no one was really dancing.

“Kikwang you’re back! So…?” You questioned, confuse as to why Junhyung was no where to be found.

“No luck, sorry __________-ah, but he wanted me to pass this on”

It was a note that just said to visit the latter whenever you were free. You puffed, couldn’t believe that he would leave in such a fashion. Just then, a pair of arms wrapped around your neck. You could easily tell from the strong built and warmth resonating from your back that it was Baro.

“Oppa what are you doing?”

“Present….” He muttered before wrapping the necklace he kept safe all that time he bought in Japan lightly around your neck. Making it was securely fasten before leaving a soft kiss under your ears, sending shivers down your back.

“Wah… it’s beautiful” You turned and gave him a smile, “Thank you”

“Get a room you two!” Sandeul’s voice could be heard across the room, and you could picture Hyunyoung giving him a slap on the back for that comment. But you couldn’t help but feel content as a blush crept up your cheeks.

Baro cleared his throat, “Everyone can i get your attention?”

Everyone whipped their head around, staring at the said male. It felt like the room got strangely quiet, even the music had stopped.

“I want to thank you for this party. To all of my friends, thanks for always being there for me.” Then the latter turned towards you, “I’m especially thankful to you ___________-ah, and i’m sorry for making you wait so long”

*W-What… what is he doing?* You gulped, anxiousness bubbling inside your stomach. Baro instinctively grabbed a hold of your hand, intertwining it without any hesitation. “Will you please forgive this idiot and be my girlfriend?”

People whooped and cheered, some like Jinyoung and Hyunyoung smiled, feeling proud.

It wasn’t because you were peered pressured by the crowd. Not because you didn’t want to turn him down in front of such a large group of people. But because your heart of pounding a thousand miles a minute. And because you were waiting for this day since the moment he confessed to you.

“Yes, i’ll be your girlfriend Cha Sunwoo”

 

-------------

A/N: Yup that's the end, i cranked this out in 2 hrs since i really wanted to complete it after 3 long years. I'm not quite satisfied with how this story turned out, it could've been better if i had compiled my ideas down. But this is my first ever story i wrote so i can't beat myself up over it. 

Thanks a lot for reading guys and showing a lot of love. I know it ended on a weird note but yea... check out my wattpad since i'm more active there.