Everything's Just Going Wrong

Angel's Fate

 

You shut your eyes and waited for an impact, but nothing happened. Slowly opening one eye, your heart seemed to stop when you saw a pool of blood at the end of your feet. 
 
The sight in front of you made your heart drop to the ground. Your weak knees buckled under you, making you fall to the ground. With your shaky hand, it extended towards the figure cowering on the floor. 
 
"O-Oppa... J-Junhyung oppa... Are you ok?!" You whispered, too scared to even hear his answer. You watched as he groaned but looked at you. 
 
The latter forced a smile, but that only broke you heart even more. ".... F-Fine.." Was the only thing he could utter out of his mouth. The pain was incredible. It felt like his whole back was on fire once the bullet had made impact into his shoulder blade. 
 
Your hand touched his biceps. It seemed like the muscles were clenching together pretty hard in a way to prevent the pain to spread anywhere else. The blood that was easily seen through his shirt oozed down his arm and onto your own fingers, but you didn't care. The liquid felt hot, unfamiliar on your own skin. Baro and Kikwang watched helplessly but lucikly, they had called for an ambulance a few minutes ago. 
 
"Hyung... Can you stand up?" Baro asked with a worried tone. 
 
Junhyung chuckled, and a smile was on his face. This was the first time that the other male had ever called him 'hyung', and his ears liked the sound of it. 
 
You offered to help and grabbed onto one of his arm tightly, making sure not to put too much pressure on his shoulders and Kikwang supported him from behind and Baro on the other side. 
 
The loud groan from Junhyung filled all of your ears. He cursed several times under his breath and complained about how he wanted to sit back down, but he was already half way up on his feet. 
 
Then in that moment, fortunately for him, the ambulance sound could be heard in the distance. The wailing that you hated so much was getting louder and louder as the car got closer. Your head was getting dizzier and you felt like the whole world was spinning around you. The ground looked twisted and you forced yourself to close your eyes so that you would at least try to calm down. 
 
"Block her e-ears!" Junhyung screamed to no one in particular. He clenched his teeth and shut his own eyes tight, trying to get rid of his horrid pain to go away from his back. It was already spreading to his arms and the tingling pain felt like thousands of needles puncturing his thin layer of skin.
 
Kikwang quickly clamped your ears until he was sure that you weren't able to hear anything anymore. The male didn't want to question what was going on but he could clearly see the discomfort imprinted on your face. Baro frowned and wanted to pull you into his arms but because he was stuck supporting the injured Junhyung. 
 
The blaring noise from the ambulance truck echoed over and over again around in your head. *Get out.. GET OUT* You screamed. But as loud as you did, it wouldn't leave. 
 
The next thing you knew, blackness enveloped you.
 
 
 
----------------
 
Sorry for the short update~ Trying to build up some suspense but yea i know i at it xD But i hope you guys are liking it soo far! The drabble writing is going well, but i'll just let IceCream tell you guys all about it~ But for now! I hope you guys have a great spring break that's soon to come ^-^
 
 
Okay, so for the oneshots, I am currently writing nyangseob 's Ilhoon x Lauren, and I am going to write tbhsapphire's Ren x OC oneshot when I'm finished. 
As for henheaFTW, I am giving her until the end of the month to log on, and give me her pairing, group and description.
My spring break's coming up~ I can't wait! :D