Firework Show

Angel's Fate

"Bar-- Gongchan?" 

Gongchan's body froze for a moment with his arms still wrapped around you. *Baro? So she was thinking about him...* His heart sunk and his bright smile had now turned into a disappointed frown. He sigh inaudibly to himself so you wouldn't hear.   

"Oppa..." You lightly touched his arm that was around your neck. You could feel his breath just slightly above your ear. "Hehe your hands are cold." Gongchan put up a smile and let out a small laugh.

He let go awkwardly, and scratched the back of his head with embarassment. Both of you found a nice spot to sit down on the sand, making sure that the waves wouldn't go up higher.   

"What are you doing out here?" You asked, not really looking at Gongchan, but more out towards the ocean. You were staring at how the waves rocked back and forth, and some waves crashing on the nearby rocks over by the pier.    

"I heard from Jinyoung hyung that you went for a walk. I couldn't let you go by yourself." He smiled.   

Studying your features, he noticed that your hair grew out and gotten a lot longer than it was the first time he met you. He saw how the moonlight reflected beautifully on your smooth skin, making your eyes seem like they were sparkling in the darkness. He noticed how everytime you were fascinated by something or showed that you were interested in something, your eyebrows always seemed to raise up, making your eyes even bigger and rounder.   

He noticed that you were rubbing your bare arm and a slight shiver could be seen. "Are you cold?" Gongchan asked, with a worried look on his face. "No. Haha it's fine" You shook your head.  

*You're a horrible liar _________-ah* He thought.   

Lifting himself up, he scooted closer so that both of your arms were touching. "Sorry I don't have a jacket, but this will do. Don't get sick on me now," He teased and stuck his tongue out at you.   

You giggled and lightly slapped his shoulder. "OH! Oppa!" You gasped, "You're hair is still wet! And you tell me to not get sick. Hmph..." Puffing out your cheeks, you pretended to be mad and tried to ignore his poking but you just gave up. "Come here."   

"Huh?" He blinked and gave you a confused look but still leaned in closer.   

You grabbed the towel hanging around his neck and started to lightly dry his hair. You made sure not to rub his hair too hard, but to do it lightly since this wasn't something you usually did. You only learned how to do this because your mom would be the one to always dry your hair when you were little.

Gongchan's face lit up with a bright smile on his face. His insides were twisting, making his stomach uneasy. That was the same for his fast pulsating heart. It was going at a speed he thought was impossible.   

When you were done, you handed the towel back to him and rested your hands on your lap. "Thank you" Gongchan whispered.   

"No, thank you oppa. Thanks for taking me on this little vacation. I really had fun with everyone."   He let out a chuckle and lightly pushed your head, "Babo. No need to thank me. It was fun for me too" He admitted. *Just being around you makes me happy*  

Then something flashed in the sky with a loud pop. Both of you jumped a little and laughed at how funny both of you reacted. Up in the dark night sky, fireworks with different colors were being shown as it reflected off the now calm ocean water.   

"I didn't know there was a firework show today" Gongchan said.

"Wah~ They're soo pretty. I've never really got to see what fireworks looked like. This is the first time." You gazed with fascination up into the sky. Your eyes were wide and mouth gaped open in awe.   

*How cute* Gongchan thought. He reached his hands over and intertwined them with yours.

"Oppa!" His actions surprised you and you tried to pull away but that only made him hold on even tighter.   

"Stay like this for a while..." His head was hung low.

You stopped and and relaxed after hearing how sad his voice sounded. You nodded but he didn't notice. He knew you obliged with his request only from how you stopped trying to pull away. *Sorry hyung.. this is the last time..*   

The warmth radiated off of your hands to his cold ones. He loved the feeling of your hand in his, and how happy he felt right now, wishing that this moment would last forever. But he also knew that something like that wouldn't happen. Raising his head, he gave you a wide smile. Not noticing how wet his eyes had gotten, you just gave him that angelic smile he always loved to see.

 
 
 
--------------
 
I felt so happy this morning after hearing that B1A4 had won on Immortal Song 2 and decided to update for you guys! My oppas! I'm soo proud to be called a BANA. Are you guys excited for their comeback?! I know i am! Only in a few days! *excited mode ON* . If you guys haven't listened to their performances on Immortal Song 2 and been living under a rock, then here is the performance from this morning that they won. They're such dorks, and Baro fell~ Hehe <3: 
 
 
But other then that just an announcement, if you guys also follow my story "Saving Planet Exo" i'm sad to say that i decided to delete the story since i really don'thave any good ideas for it and i felt like i won't be able to continue with a good plot if i kept writing. So i want to say i'm sorry to everyone. But don't worry, a new Exo story will be up later. I also edit the foreword of this story since i had time and will also be editing a couple of chapters in the beginning. But i hope you guys have a great weekend :D