Who...?

Angel's Fate

Your eyes fluttered open and looked around, a bit confused while moving your feet a little to get off what you were laying on, and started to groan from the pain in your ankle. You pushed yourself up with your hands, and moved your legs slowly with your feet landing on the floor lightly.

You looked around again when your eyes got used to the lights. You noticed you were back in your dorm, on the couch. You touched your ankle and felt the gauze around your feet.

You remembered what had happened earlier. At the thought of Baro carrying you. You face started getting warm as you glided your hands up to your cheeks.

Then something caught your eye. There, on the table lay a yellow piece of note. You took it and opened it. 

 

___________-ah, class is still going on. Don't worry, you're not missing much. We left some cookies and sweet tea for you. Rest and feel better, we'll be back to get you before lunch. Don't force yourself too much!

 - Sandeul and Baro
No! Baro and Sandeul!
Sandeul and Baro
Baro, no Sandeul
Ok… Sandeul and Baro ^^

 

You laughed a little at their goofy-ness. Like the note said, there was a bowl with 5 cookies and sweet tea next to your hand. You took a tiny sip of the tea, testing it out. Your tongue danced with joy! It was exactly perfect to your liking, sweet enough but a little bitter. 

You then took a bite of a cookie. You could taste chocolate and peanut butter chips in it. It was soft and chewy at the same time. Before you knew it, the bowl was empty. Even with the 5 cookies you already ate, your stomach growled.

*When are they getting here?* you clutched your stomach slightly and pout. 

You decided to go to the mini fridge next to the TV to find something to eat. You struggled to get up from the couch, but somehow you made it across the room. You shivered at the cold air blowing when you opened the small door. There wasn't much in there, just a few juice boxes and some fruits. You grabbed an apple and started gnawing on it. 

The door then opened, making you even more cold. Walking in was Sandeul and Baro laughing. But when they saw you on the floor, their faces turned in to a worried look. Both of them rushed over and helped you up. Of course you were still gnawing on the piece of apple. You finished it with a big bite and tossed it in the trashcan nearby. 

"Ready?" Sandeul asked. He linked his arms through yours as you nodded.

Baro quickly followed. They hold onto you as you hopped towards the lunch room, literally. 

You had no idea how loud the lunch room could be. They settled you down at a table and went to get food. you looked around and could see people looking and whispering about you. You ignored all of the noise around you, and spotted someone familiar. The person turned around and you waved to get their attention. Her face lightened up and skipped over to you.

"__________-ah! Where's your food?" Seulki asked. She sat down and took a bite out of her sandwich. 

"It's coming." You gave her a small smile and she returned it with a strange look, mixed in with a smile somewhere. She quickly turned her attention back to her food.

You then felt someone sat down next to you on both sides. Baro gave you a smile before sliding over your sandwich. You said thank you before taking a bite into it. It was even better than the way you would make it. 

You were too busy to noticed that the table had gotten quiet. You looked back from Seulki to Baro to Sandeul. Then you finally realized what was happening. 

"Ah… sorry. Seulki, these are my roommates Baro and Sandeul. Baro, Sandeul, this is my friend i made here." i explained. They exchanged greetings and was more comfortable with each other. 

Then someone plopped down next to Seulki, making all of you jumped a little in surprise. You recognized the girl as Seulki's roommate. 

"Hi, I'm Hyunyoung. It's nice to meet you." she introduced herself. 

"She's a bit violent at times, but I hope all of you can get along!" Seulki told everyone. 

We all laughed at what Seulki told us. We all talked and exchanged phone numbers. Until you felt some water dripping down your hair. Everyone was quiet in the room. There were gasps and even little giggles. You turned around and saw the same girl with blonde hair, looking angrily down at you. 

"Who do you think you are?! Stay away from my boyfriend!" she yelled in your face.

*Boyfriend? What is she talking about?*

She took a glance over to Baro and Sandeul then stormed off. You touched your hair and felt it becoming sticky. Your realized it was soda. Your eyes widen and stood up, but sat back down because of your ankle. Seulki and Hyunyoung rushed over to your side and walked you towards your dorm. 

 

 

----------


Ahh, i'm a failer... Yes, i did promise you guys i would update every sunday, but i was busy! Please do forgive mee :[

So i noticed that i write supeerr long arthor's note, so i'll keep this short. 
 

Probably will be behind with my story for next week, but i will try my best to update. I have so many projects, homework, and tests this week. I want to dieee! Someone kill me? 
Last of all, so sorry for this little update... Very much behind on this story. Then again, i wanted to leave you guys in suspense, but i think you guys can already guess who that girl belongs to :] 

 

Have fun reading, please continue to subscribe and comment! OMG, over 100 SUBSCRIBERS! Kyaa~~! So my new goal now is at least 150! I will now spazz :] 

 

   

 

IceCream here.... again obviously. So, I will be deleting my old story Welcome to Hollywo-Korea?! or whatever it's called and will be making a new one with DEAR forever here. (Note the sarcasm) Hopefully, she will not be my editor, since she at grammar. I had to edit her author's note up there. A pic to whoever finds out what I fixed XDDDD. So, please support us... again. and holy Shisus. Over 100 subscribers? O. M. G

 

IceCreamLover