Worrying

Angel's Fate

 

"HYUNG!! Did you find her?!" Baro yelled from your room.

He looked carefully through everything and everywhere he could think of to find you. Sadly, the room was mostly empty, only occupied by a small lamp on the desk and an empty bookcase. Baro sat down on the bed with his head in his hands. 

He and Sandeul had been looking all over for you since dawn when he woke up with a hungry stomach. The latter went to make ramen but when he passed your room, the door was wide open and seemed unoccupied. He ran over to wake up Sandeul; which took about ten minutes, and started to look around the whole school. 

"No luck?" Sandeul appeared in front of the said boy.

Sandeul couldn't believe it himself when he heard that you left. The only thing that was on his mind was *Why would you leave without saying anything?*.

He had already contacted your two friends, Seulki and Hyunyoung, and hoped that they had some luck. "Maybe we should call Gongchan, it's a possibility she went to him." 

Baro's head shot up and stared at the older male. *Why didn't I think of that before?*. He threw his phone in Sandeul's direction, "Dial hyung.... dial like you never dialed before!" 

Sandeul hadn't remembered the other's number very well, but he gave it a try. "Hello? ...... Ah Gongchan-ah, this is Sandeul..... Is ________ there with you? ........No, she's currently missing." A shout emitted from the phone making Sandeul move the said object a few inches away. "......Gongchan calm down..... Yea she is---.... No, we're trying our best...... H-Hello? ... Hello?!!"

"Aish...!" Sandeul ruffled his hair in frustration. 

"Nothing?" Baro asked and he shook his head.

Sandeul couldn't even imagine how frustrated the other latter must've felt, but he didn't want to find out. He sat down next to Baro and sighed. Both didn't say anything for quite some time. Sandeul glanced over at the younger boy once in a while but didn't want to disturb him because he knew that he would be in for it when Baro was mad. 

Suddenly there was a huge slam of the door, Sandeul looked up to see what had happened. Gongchan had burst into the dorm and ran towards Sandeul. "WHERE IS _______!?!" Gongchan start to shake him in every direction and soon enough, he was already dizzy. 

"Sorry about the behavior of my dongsaeng, please forgive him." A tall guy was holding Gongchan by his collar so he wouldn't pounce on Sandeul again.

His hair was long down to his shoulder, but part of it was put up into a small ponytail. His face was accompanied by very big glasses. "Hello, I'm Shin Dongwoo, but you can call me Shinwoo."

"Hello, I'm Sandeul. Nice to meet you" He gave Shinwoo a little bow before looking back at Gongchan. "Yah Gongchan, calm down. We'll find _________ soon." Sandeul reassured. 

Baro appeared in the room and also said his greetings to Shinwoo. Then he exchanged glances at Gongchan, *Why is he so worried about __________?* 

"Did you guys find _________ yet?" 

All of the eyes diverted to the voice by the door. Seulki and Hyunyoung were looking worried. Sandeul's face lit up at the sight of Hyunyoung, he started to walk towards her but decided that this wasn't the time. Baro and Gongchan both shook their heads. 

"What to do?!! Hyunyoung-ah, what do we doo?!" Seulki started to freak out and Hyunyoung had to knock some sense into her so she would calm down. "We'll find her, don't worry." 

*___________-ah, where are you?* Baro thought. 

 

----------

 

A week had passed since you left school. It has been a while since you were home so you took a few days and cleaned the whole house. You had calmed down a bit from the accident the moment you arrived home. You were still deciding if you should quit or go back.

You sat down on your desk and stared out of the window. You let your thoughts trail off. At first, you were thinking about your deceased parents. All of the wonderful days you spent with them. One specific day when you were only 13 kept replaying in your head. 

You were playing in the neighborhood's small playground with other kids. Your parents popped up behind you with an enormous birthday cake. Yes, that day was the day you officially turned 13.

All of you sang happy birthday. You made a wish and blew out the candles. Your parents cut the cake and gave slices to all of the kids, including you. You were able to eat two whole slices and felt very full afterwards. 

Soon, it became late so your parents walked you home. They gave you a family picture as your present since they couldn't afford a lot. But you didn't complain and treasured it ever since.

Only a few days passed when your parents had died in a tragic accident. You didn't know of it until your aunt had told you. She took care of you for a few years until you reached the age to go to high school. Now you had no idea where she was. 

Unconsciously, your thoughts trailed off to Baro and your other friends. You wondered what they were doing. You quickly shook the thought out of your head. You didn't want to think about any of it. You were trying to forget... forget what happened that day... everything!

Speaking of Baro and your friends, the whole week was full of millions of text messages from them. It varied from Sandeul and Seulki teling you to come back, to Hyunyoung threatening you.

To top it off,  Baro and Gongchan; somehow he had gotten your number, texted you at least every 3 hours asking how you were doing, where you were, and practically begging you to come back. 

BLOOP! Your phone flashed and made a noise. *Not another message. This is the 20th one today...* You gave an exasperated sigh, picked up your phone, and read the message: 


Have you eaten yet _______? We really miss you. Baro and Gongchan are seriously worried.   Please come back. School is not the same as you. Baro won't sleep at night and he's looking super tired lately. We're camping in the dorm and waiting for you!!! COME BACK~ 
(A little message from Hyunyoung) YAH MISSY! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN WITHOUT TELLING US?! WHEN YOU COME BACK YOU'RE DEAD MEAT!! 
- Ducky Deulie


You didn't bother to reply since it would only make things worse. BLOOP! Your phone flashed again and another text made its way into your phone. Frustrated, you took the battery out and put the phone on the desk. 

You hopped on your bed. Your head rest on the fluffy pillow as you closed your eyes. "Mom~ Dad~..... What do I do?" You whispered before drifting off to dream land. 

 

---------

*DANCE HAPPILY* Continuing with my update! YAY!! I feel soo proud because i have ideas and i'm actually making updates! I hope you guys liked it. Comment? 

 

Duckie Deulie? PUAHAHAHAHAHA. What an awesome name. But when does Jinyoung come?? I NEED MY BILASA LEADAH! Okay, I need to go edit a few more chapters. Baii!!!

IceCreamLover