Sandeul's Surprise

Angel's Fate

 

"WHAT WERE YOU THINKING _________?!" After being dragged back to your dorm, you were getting a lecture from Baro.   

"But----" You tried to say something but got cut off.   

"Did you know how worried I was?!" He started pacing back and forth around the room.

"Nothing--"  

"Don't start... If I hear his name I don't know what I would do..." He shook his head and walked into the bathroom.   

Sandeul walked into the room drinking banana milk. "He was seriously worried last night ________-ah. He couldn't even sleep and I stayed up with him. LOOK AT THESE CIRCLES UNDER MY EYES!" He complained.   

"I'm sorry. I should've called" You hung your head low and sigh. Sandeul gave you a pat on the back and asked the question that he was curious about since morning, "Hey... Did you really do it?"   

You turned your head towards his direction with a confuse look. "Did what oppa?" He scratched his head, "Uh... You know..." He leaned closer to you and whispered, "Have ?!"   

You blinked in surprised from the question but soon snapped back to reality, "WHAT?!" You screamed. "I'm still an innocent girl!" Sandeul laughed and ruffled your head.   

"Yah!! She didn't have so stop worrying" He screamed to Baro who was still locked in the bathroom. Your cheeks turned red at the thought and shook your head. Baro shuffle out of the bathroom and out of the dorm, not even meeting with your eyes once.   

"Hey..." Sandeul waved a hand in front if your face. "Don't worry about him. Get ready, and go to class."

*And I'll think of something to fix you two.* Sandeul thought and pushed you into your room.



------------  



Time was passing by pretty slowly in your classes. You barely listened but paid enough attention so  you didn't get yelled at. Baro's angry face kept flashing in your mind.   

At lunch you sat with Seulki and Hyunyoung. Sandeul had gone somewhere to take care of business which made Hyunyoung a bit sad; but she didn't want to admit such things. Soon Shinwoo joined the three of you and sat next to Seulki.   

"Honeybear! What are you doing here?!" Seulki gasped. Shinwoo chuckled and gave her a kiss on her cheek. "I wanted to give you lunch. I made it for you!" He unvield the lunch box filled with foods.

Your mouth watered at the smell and you reached your hand out to grab something but it got smacked by Shinwoo.   

"This is only for my girl!" He stated. Hyunyoung scoffed and took one anyways. "Yah! Cho Hyunyoung! Thats my honeybear's food you're taking!!" Seulki screamed, but slowly noticed that she was yelling at Hyunyoung and retreated right away. "Sorry unnie... Hehe"   

Seulki eventually gave you and Hyunyoung some of the food. "So when did you guys start dating?" Hyunyoung asked, popping some food in . "They're not dating Hyunyoung. Don't be silly... Wah~ Shinwoo oppa, this is really good. Where did you learn to cook?" You were lost in the pile of food in front of you.   

"Sorry for not telling you guys. It was soo sudden... We started after coming back from Lotte World." Seulki blushed.   

"BWUH?!" You started coughing and choking on the piece of kimbap that was in your mouth. "You ok ________-ah?" Hyunyoung asked with concern and pat your back. "We're both happy for you" She added and you gave both of them a sincere smile.   

You cleared your throat and nodded in agreement with Hyunyoung. "Well i'll leave you girls to talk. I'll see you later ok?" Shinwoo turned and gave Seulki a kiss. You had to stop them before it became a full on makeout session in the cafeteria.   

"When are you and Sandeul getting together?" Seulki asked curiously. Hyunyoung avoided her gaze and played with her food. You gave her a little nudge but she wouldn't budge. "OMG! Did he already ask you?!"   

"I DON'T LIKE HIM!" She yelled. Everyone in the cafeteria turned and stared at the three of you.   

"I see how he looks at you. How you guys act together. Don't deny it." You teased.   

"Ok... Maybe I do a little..." She muttered. Seulki and you both leaned in and grinned. "What? Say it louder we can't hear you." Hyunyoung gritted her teeth together and hissed, "I LIKE SANDEUL! Happy now?!"   

"Ecstatic!" Seulki giggled at Hyunyoung who was now fuming. "Speaking of which... Here he comes." Seulki nodded at the guy who was walking up right behind them.   

"We will talk later. If you guys speak a word about this you guys are dead" Hyunyoung threatened before getting up and bolting for the exit.   

Sandeul sat down right after with a puzzled look, "Where did---" His sentence was cut off with both of you answering at the same time "Nothing."   

He turned to you and smiled. "I have a surprise for you!" Before you could ask what it was, he pulled you onto your feet and started dragging you out of the cafeteria. You turned back to see Seulki mouthing something like, "I'll talk to you later".   

You were being dragged across the school. The faint sound of the bell ringing in the distance told the students that their next class was starting. "Where are we going?" You asked, but the only answer Sandeul would give you was "You'll see."    

Finally, Sandeul slowed down and stopped in front of the stairs. He opened the door and told you to go up. Reaching the last step, a sign in front of you showed 'Rooftop'. Sunlight shined onto your face as you opened the door. There were flowers up here too, just like the garden near the auditorium.   

Sandeul you're fina--- ________-ah?" Baro's said, stepping out behind a big pot.   

"Oppa! What are you doing up here?" You blinked in surprised.   

"I could ask the same for you. I thought you were Sandeul hyung"   

You walked a little nearer to him. Both of you didn't know what to say. Your gaze was fixed on the floor as your finger play with the end of your shirt. Awkwardness hung in the air. Finally the latter decided to speak up. "Look... I'm sorry. I'm sorry for everything this morning."   

You didn't respond so he stepped closer. "I'm sorry i didn't listen to you. I should've, I know that now" He sighed. "Why didn't you try to listen to me?" You whispered, but he heard it.   

"I guess I was just too angry. I was being stupid. I'm sorry _______-ah" He said and looked at you for a response. "You know saying sorry doesn't solve everything."   

"I know. I was just worried about you" He explained. "Why are you even worrying about me?!" You asked a bit annoyed and stepped closer to him, leaving only a few centimeters in between both of you. You noticed what you had done and tried to step back but he held your arm and kept you in place.   

Your heart was thumping hard in your chest. The place where his hand was holding you started to have a burning sensation. You gulped and stared at him. Before you knew it, he closed the small space between you two. His lips had landed on yours. Realizing what was happening, your brain was telling you to push him away. But your heart was telling you a different thing.   

Both of your eyes closed and you quickly returned his action. He pulled you closer and bent your head a little to get better access. All of your thoughts were jumbled in your head and your legs almost gave out but he put his arms around your waist to lift you up.   

After a couple of minutes, he slowly pulled away. You were breathless and tried to get as much air into your lung as possible. "That's why I was worried about you" He smiled.   

*Ohmygosh... I did I just DO THAT?!* You thought and started to panic but kept a poker face. "I-I don't understand..."   

"I like you babo" Baro's forehead lightly bumped yours. "So you forgive me?" You just absently nodded, still confused.   

Suddenly, an announcement came on and the principal's voice could be heard throughout the PA system. "Cha Sunwoo, please report to the office. I repeat, Cha Sunwoo, please report to the office"  

The said male looked at you and smiled. "Wait for me in the dorm, I'll be right back" He gave you a quick peck on the cheek before walking back down the stairs.   

Since you missed most of the classes that you had in the afternoon and Baro had told you to wait for him in the dorm, you just headed back to your dorm. You plopped down onto the couch and stared at nothing in particular. Your hand grazed your cheek where Baro had kissed you, making you blush.   

*I can't believe that just happened... What am I gonna do?! This is so awkward! I can't even act right when i'm around him. Sandeul! This is your fault!!!* You groaned and punch a nearby pillow wanting it to be Sandeul's face.   

Not long after, the door opened and Baro walked in. You shot up from your position. "What did they say?" You asked.   

"I'm... leaving." His voice was sad as he said the two words. 

 
 
----------
 
Sorry.... i at writing suspense!