Lotte World Part 2: Fun Time

Angel's Fate

 

"Kids wake up!" Someone nudged your arm. Your eyes opened and you let out a small yawn.

"Wake up! We're at Lotte World!" At the two words everyone's eyes (besides you) shot open abruptly, jumped out of their seats, and ran out of the car screaming "LOTTE WORLD! THE PARTY HAS ARRIVED!"

You laughed at their silly-ness and slowly got out of the car. You shielded your eyes a bit at the bright sun. Luckily, the amusement park was both indoors and outdoors. The only people left outside were you, Baro, Gongchan, and Jinyoung. The others had already started their fun on their own.

*So much for welcoming me back* You giggled.

Baro grabbed your hand on one side as Gongchan grabbed the other one. Both of them led you inside leaving Jinyoung trailing quietly behind them.

"What do you want to do first?" Baro asked.

You looked around at all of the tall rides, especially eyeing the roller coaster. Before you could respond, Gongchan spoked up for you, "Hyung let's go on that one!" He pointed to the tallest and scariest one.

"I wasn't asking you Gongchan..." Baro muttered.

"It's ok. I wanted to go on it too!" You perked up and started dragging the both of them.

All four of you showed them your express ticket and were led to the front straight away. When the car pulled up slowly after the end of the ride, people who were sitting had a greenish sick color on their face. Their legs wobbled as they got out of their seats.

"Are you sure you guys want to ride this?" Baro gulped, looking up to see how high it went.

He didn't get an answer nor did he get a chance to get out of line since one of the workers motioned for them to go and sit.

Gongchan was quick and grabbed your hand, pulling you down to sit with him in the front row. Baro didn't notice and sat down next to Jinyoung. All of his attention was focused on the coaster.

"Hyung... What if I die? This is worse than your driving." Baro complained.

"YAH!"Jinyoung yelled but calmed down right after. "I'm pretty sure it's safe... Nothing to worry about."

"Your words give me SO much comfort...." Baro said sarcastically.

When everyone had gotten settled into their seats, the gear clicked under them and the car moved slowly uphill. You and Gongchan looked at each other and smiled.

"Ready _______?" Gongchan asked, a bit worried that he picked such a high coaster after they just arrived.

You nodded, turned around and yelled, "HWAITING!" while pumping your fist in the air to Baro and Jinyoung.

Finally, the car reached its peak. It stopped at the top, giving the people in the front a quick view of the whole park. Jinyoung patted Baro's shoulder once before putting his hand back onto the safety railing. You tightened your grip on the bar and Gongchan did the same.

At this point, Baro's hand was sweaty and his heart was thumping like crazy. Then the car gear moved again causing it to spiral straight down.

"Mother fu--AHHHH!" Baro shut his eyes and clench his jaws tight together. No words came out from his mouth.

But around him, screams and loud shrieks from people erupted. You and Gongchan hands were already up in the air. Even Jinyoung was screaming his head off. One loop... A second one... And then another terrifying hill. Finally,the ride ended.

The bar raised slowly as the car went to a screeching stop. Baro rushed out, followed by the rest of the people. You went over to Baro's side and gently pat his back. "Are you ok?"

"Yeah... I think I will be." He gave you a weak smile but continued you on.

After a couple more rides, the three of you noticed Jinyoung had disappeared. You didn't know if you should be worried or not.

"Oh look! It's Sandeul hyung and noona." Gongchan pointed to the couple walking their way.

"_________-ah!" Hyunyoung ran over to you. "Sorry. I wanted to stay with you, I really did. But duck boy over here," She nodded at the clueless Sandeul, "Pulled me in so fast before I could even call for you."

"It's ok unnie. It looks like you guys were having fun!" You exclaimed.

Hyunyoung playfully punched you on the arm. "Don't say that word. It's more like torture."

"Speaking about me Hyunnie?" Sandeul put an arm over her shoulder.

"AISH! I told you to stop calling me that!" Before she could hit him, he changed the topic. "Channie! We need to pick out what to eat for lunch. Come with me."

"Why me?" Gongchan tilted his head, puzzled.

"You have good taste in food. Now come on!" Sandeul grabbed his arm and pulled him along.

"But hyung---" He whined and gave Sandeul his best puppy dog eyes.

Sandeul would've gave in to the maknae by now but he couldn't this time. He shook his head and was determined to pull Gongchan away.

"Bye _______! We'll meet up in a little bit! Don't have too much fun without me!" Gongchan hollered before disappearing with the married couple.

*You owe me Baro hyung!* Sandeul thought.

"What was that about?" You peered at Baro to get an answer but he just shook his head and pretended not to know.

*Thanks Sandeul! Finally... Alone time* Baro happily thought in his head.

"So where are we heading?" Baro asked.

"Hmm, well we rode every ride in the park already." You replied as clueless as he was.

His eyes sparked with interest when he saw the thing he was looking for. "Let's go on the Ferris Wheel!"

Both of you were led into a compartment and it took off as soon as you sat down. "Wah~ I've never ridden in this before." You chimed.

Baro stared at you while you were pressing yourself against the glass, giggling at the smallest thing. *Why are you so cute ______?*

"Look! I can see Shinwoo and Seulki!" You pointed out. Baro followed your finger.

He saw that Shinwoo and Seulki were holding hands and had guessed that his hyung had taken the initiative and asked her out.

"I wonder why they're so close?" You pondered.

Baro giggled at your innocence. He never knew he could find someone like you. The more he stared at you, the more prettier you looked. How you smiled and a small dimple formed next to your lips, your high but pleasant sounding laugh would raise his spirit, and how he was falling in love with you more and more each day he spent with you.

"_______..." You turned your head at the sound of your name.

"Can I talk to you about something?" You sat down onto your seat and curiously looked at Baro, his expression turned serious.

"Of course."

"About Seungmi...." He whispered. He knew that this was a touchy subject with you. He gave you some time and thought that this was the right time, he brought it up again.

"There's nothing between us. I mean... There was but not anymore. I've moved on... M-My feelings are towards someone else. So please don't misunderstood." Baro continued.

Silent filled the air as you sat there, taking everything in. You didn't know why, but you felt happy hearing this. But at the same time, a bit sad knowing that he liked someone else. *Who is she? Do I know her? What does she look like?* All of these questions ran through your head.

You looked up and gave him a genuine smile. "It's ok, I understand."

He sigh with relief. "_______, you know I li--" Baro started to confess but the door of the compartment opened and both of you had to get out.

*Soo close!! Next time... Next time* Baro thought.

Suddenly, a loud growling noise came from yours and Baro's stomach. You both looked at each other and laughed.

"Let's go find something to eat!" Baro said. You skipped along side him while he was trying to find a place where the others were meeting up.

"Look, they're here!" A voice you recognize as Gongchan. He ran over to pull you into a seat next to him.

"I hope you like the food I picked for you..." Gongchan scratched the back his head.

"Thank you, I'll eat it well." You bowed a bit before digging in.

The table was silent with only noises of utensils hitting the plates. You looked up from your bowl of rice to see Hyunyoung and Sandeul arguing over which food belonged to whom, and Shinwoo and Seulki were glued tight together, feeding each other. You gagged a bit at the extremely lovey-dovey scene.

Your eyes widened when a dumpling touch your lips.

"Open wide!" Gongchan commanded. He made a motion of an airplane with his chopsticks. You opened your mouth and ate it all.

He giggled at your cuteness and pinch your cheeks slightly. Baro was irritated but didn't say anything. He picked up some vegetables and set it in your rice bowl. You smiled and gladly ate it.

After all of you finished eating, you guys decided to finish the day by going to a ride/attraction together.

"I heard there was a new haunted house opening. Should we go?" Seulki pointed to an old looking house at the edge of the park. There was a sign on top which said 'New Attraction!'

You gulped seeing the dark and scary place. This wasn't one of those rides either... You had to walk through.

Shinwoo and Seulki couple went in first, then you (hesitantly) and Baro, Gongchan walked with Jinyoung, and last was the bickering couple.

Eery music filled the place. In the background, there were screams coming from different places. You hugged Baro's arm tightly for protection.

"Don't worry nothing's gonna happen." It seemed that he lied when a person popped out wearing a bloody mask holding a knife.

"AHHH!" You screamed. The person backed away and went back to his place when he got what he wanted.

You sighed but there was more to come. After a bunch of screams from you and a few from Baro, a madman chasing you, and Sandeul sprinting out of the place screaming his head off, both of you reached the exit.

You saw Shinwoo and Seulki standing there, affectionate as ever. You guessed the attraction probably didn't affect them. Gongchan came out with a scared look while Jinyoung was trying his best to comfort him.

"Where's Hyunyoung?" You asked. You didn't dare to step back into the scary house so you waited.

A few seconds later, Hyunyoung came out, walking calmly towards you.

"Hi!" She waved cheerfully. Everyone gave her a weird look. "It wasn't scary." She said before anyone could ask her.

"HYUNNIE! HOW COULD IT NOT BE SCARY!?" Everyone turned around to see a terrified Sandeul. "I THINK I PEED MY PANTS."

All of your burst out with laughter. It took a while for some of you to stop. Baro and Shinwoo patted him on the back. You made sure to stop at a bathroom for Sandeul to take care of business before walking out to the car, the fun day quickly coming to an end.

 


-----------

Thanks for everyone who voted in the poll. I won't be announcing the winner until he show up in a chapter. I'll leave you guys with curiosity. But he won't be appearing anytime soon. Keke!! I'm evil... xD 

Anyone excited for U-Kiss, B.A.P, and (I think) Infinite comebacks?!! I AM!!