Be My Partner?

Angel's Fate

 

"That coward is finally back huh?" The man sitting in revolving chair spoke up, when one of his friends informed him about the matter. He pushed himself up and walked out into the small apartment. 
 
"Listen up! Get ready, we'll be leaving soon to take back what was right fully ours." He announced in his menacing voice. 
 
"Hyung!" Another guy entered the room, "Look here!" He gave a tablet to the person. The menacing guy from before scanned the screen that seemed to show a type of video recording. 
 
"That girl's there too. Hah... This will be quite the party." He smirked.
 
 
--------------
 
 
The auditorium was already crowded as it was, but it seemed like the line of students were never ending. Unfortunately, you were one of the many students that came last, so you ended up sitting on the ground, since all of the chairs were already taken. 
 
With both of the campuses inside, it was a big ruckus. You were squished between Junhyung and Gongchan. This was the first time in your life that you wished to lock yourself in an empty room with no one around. It would've been better than having to be sitting in the the auditorium at that moment. 
 
Junhyung glanced over to notice how uncomfortable this was for you and tried to scoot over to the other side, but that wasn't gonna work with Hyunyoung glaring at him. He cleared his throat and just looked back at you hugging your knees. 
 
Gongchan was also squished, stuck right next to Shinwoo. The older one was nice enough to lend him a little space, but even the people next to Seulki complained. After that failed, Shinwoo just turned back to being lovery-dovey to Seulki, totally oblivious to the whole world. 
 
"Gosh hyung... Get a room" Gongchan scrunched up his nose with disgust and turned back to you. 
 
Finally, the sound of heels clacking on the hard wood floor resonated all around the room. An all too familiar lady stepped up onto the stage with a smile. Everyone quieted down even when she didn't speak a word. All eyes were glued on her, waiting for something to happen. 
 
"Well I guess all of you are wondering why you guys are gathered here today." She said. You silently nodded along with everyone else. "We'll be hosting the annual contest for everyone to showcase their skills and talent. As you all know, every year someone will get scouted by a company..." Her sentence trailed off when all of the students erupted into roars and applause. 
 
You had to blocked your ears. But even so, you were excited. You turned to Junhyung to see him mouth something incoherent. You tilted your head cutely with a puzzled face. Junhyung didn't get to repeat what he said, before the headmaster started talking once again. 
 
"If this has been your dream, work hard to achieve it. The contest will be held 2 months from now. A lucky person might get picked. That is it. I'll be sending out more information later on. Good luck." And with that, she turned and walk backstage. 
 
Everyone was now going crazy, trying to walk around people and find their group of friends to talk to and make some plans. You felt someone grabbed a hold of your hand and start dragging you out of the crowded place. Being the polite person that you were, you said "Excuse me" as you squeezed through the small spaces that was left. 
 
But for Junhyung whom was pulling you, he pushed everyone out of the way without any care in the world. You stopped after turning a corner, far away from the auditorium. You finally noticed that Gongchan had followed closely behind, with everyone else still trying to catch up. 
 
"What I had said before was do you want to do a duet with both of us?" Junhyung asked, with a glint of excitement in his eyes. You nodded and laughed at his celebratory dance. 
 
You turned to Gongchan, wondering what he was going to do. He twiddled around with his fingers and said in a low voice, "Well, I was going to ask you too..." But then Jinyoung arms swung over his shoulder. The latter smiled and answered for his dongsaeng, "He's gonna be in a group with me and Shinwoo
 
"But hyung!!" Gongchan started whining, only earning a laugh from the older one. "Fine..." He sulked. 
 
"What about you Seulki?" You asked your best friend. Since she didn't have any special talent for singing (hence her joining the TV/Film Department), you were really curious about what she was planning to do. 
 
Seulki and Hyunyoung linked arm with a big grin on her face, "We're gonna act from a scene in a movie" She jumped up and down with excitement. 
 
You weren't sure how to go about the whole situation. You loved singing, but you didn't know if you wanted to get scouted or not. Where would you move to? What would happen after that? 
 
Then you noticed something wrong. It was rather quiet. "Where's Sandeul oppa?" 
 
Everyone shrugged their shoulders. But then someone from behind screamed, "YAH! I can't believe you guys left me in there! Do you know how torturous that was?!" Sandeul stopped when he reached Seulki. Leaning against the wall, he tried to catch his breath. 
 
The sweat one his face was noticeable in the light that shined in from the window. His side hair was soaked with water that you guessed was his sweat. 
 
Suddenly, he engulfed Hyunyoung in a back hug and nuzzle into the crook of her neck. You held back a giggle when you saw a hint of pink on her face. "My baby and I got separated~~" 
 
"Well you're the one that decided to wander off by yourself!" She yelled with irritation behind her voice. But you can tell that she was just trying to hide her embarrassment
 
*These two... Get a room* Everyone thought, probably trying to hold their own laughter back.

 


--------------------

So me and IceCream wanted to do something for you guys and had talked this over. Even though it took a while, we have decided. When this story reaches 200 subscribers, we're IceCream's gonna do something for you guys! A special something, yes ;) It's a surpise. I doubt this story will but i hope you guys can pass the word around and help us reach that goal :D

 

 

No, I'm gonna do something for you guys. IT WAS MY IDEA. I just told forever my idea. (Ok i chipped in and helped like 5% ^^) 

(2%, hon.)

We only need like 13 subscribers, guys. I really want to show my appreciation.

Here's a hint: Thanks, and comment lots! :3